Whenever I try to join war my game freezes

Bhavya29Bhavya29 Posts: 12
edited June 4 in Bugs and Known Issues

Comments

• JConWRXJConWRX Posts: 5
    Same for me. I've missed out on 2 off season wars and rewards from each.
  • VikmanzVikmanz Posts: 7
    U should tag kabam team so that they can sort out this issue. Game is already full of bugs
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 170
    Several in my alliance have complained about the same thing. It doesn't happen to me though.
  • Donal1981Donal1981 Posts: 60
    Same here. It freeze when joining AW !
  • Revenge_of_the_NerfsRevenge_of_the_Nerfs Posts: 101
    Same. It’s been a week
  • Kermit528Kermit528 Posts: 13
    I have the same issue as well. War room will not load at all.
  • Kermit528Kermit528 Posts: 13

• AttishAttish Posts: 33
    @KabamJax

Any update on this?
    Several forum threads are open, contacted support (they closed my ticket without any solution), tried the forum, checked the trello board.
    What else should we do to have any official Feedback and a solution for the issue?
    The season starts within a few days and significant part of my alliance is not even able to join war.

Thanks in advance.
  • CozCoz Posts: 48
    Same...... We had 9/10 peoples defenders removed from the map in our bg as well after the update also. I can't get to the defender map to adjust or replace my defenders either. The screen freezes and I have to force close the app every time I try.
  • C19h28o2C19h28o2 Posts: 12
    My game does the same thing but it will eventually load, you just have to wait. It can take over a minute the first time to try to go to aw every time you log in. But once you have loaded in you can go in and out until you reload the game and it regains the delay.
    Thanks mate!

After waiting 2-3 minutes it let me in.

However the performance overall is terrible since the last update - we had No such issues previously - and not even mentioning the significant lags during matches.
  • iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 727 ★★★★
    This annoys the hell out of me as an official, checking the defenders or the current war is goddamm awful, i hope kabam fix this
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,805 ★★★★★
    Same but only happens on one of my accounts
    edited June 8
    Can anyone follow-up on the issue?
    Our teammates Still facing the issue and waiting even 5 minutes doesn’t help.

Thanks in advance.

Have No idea who should be tagged to get any response…
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,805 ★★★★★
    Attish said:

Can anyone follow-up on the issue?
    Our teammates Still facing the issue and waiting even 5 minutes doesn’t help.

Thanks in advance.

Have No idea who should be tagged to get any response…

Should tag @Kabam Jax @Kabam Crashed any insight on this one?
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 415 ★★
    Same here. It's affecting my entire alliance. Numerous players can't place their defenders or because we just moved a few players to new battle groups they can't remove their defenders from their old battle group nor place new ones in their new battle groups. We are missing a ton of defenders on the map. On top of that, I can't see the map at all so I can't even move our defenders into proper positions. Kabam moderators yo! what is going on? How are we supposed to start the war season if we can't set up the maps because we can't access them? The game just freezes

• Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 415 ★★
    C19h28o2 said:

My game does the same thing but it will eventually load, you just have to wait. It can take over a minute the first time to try to go to aw every time you log in. But once you have loaded in you can go in and out until you reload the game and it regains the delay.

This isn't true for everybody. I have several members of our alliance telling me they've been waiting 20 to 30 minutes or it crashes after waiting a prolonged period of time. This needs to be addressed.
  • gazbeagazbea Posts: 68
    edited June 12
    Same here. I can’t get in and move defenders around. Other members of our alliance can’t place defenders either

Great start to the AW season
  • _Pez__Pez_ Posts: 242 ★★★
    We've got several people with the same issue too
  • TunesmithTunesmith Posts: 17
    Same. A lot of people in my alliance are impacted similarly. The AW enter map/team select menus never load, or very seldom loads after 10 minutes of waiting if lucky. For whatever reason it is the only game mode that does this since the June 4 update, iOS, 17.5.1, iPhone 15 Pro. WiFi and cellular both impacted.
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 518 ★★★
    I have the same issue too. HOWEVER I noticed if you wait around for like 2-3 minutes it DOES pop up for me eventually

Currently on A Samsung S24 Ultra. Waiting around for a while works for me, hopefully, it does for you too.
  • bharath245bharath245 Posts: 5

I have the same issue too. HOWEVER I noticed if you wait around for like 2-3 minutes it DOES pop up for me eventually

Currently on A Samsung S24 Ultra. Waiting around for a while works for me, hopefully, it does for you too.

I was also facing the same issue and just now after waiting on the blank screen for a while, I was able to proceed further to play in war. In my alt acc I didn't face this issue.