**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

How do I make progress in Incursions?

I had just the right luck to start playing a week or two before that huge Deadpool event, and then getting a lot of more 6 stars from omega days event, so I ended up with more then 20 6 stars while still being at act 5. I ran out of ISO-8 because the Deadpool event got over, and so I ended up with about 5 rank 1 level 25 6*, 1 rank 2 level 35 6*, and 3 rank 3 level 45 6*. Rest of my 6 stars were rank 1 level 1.
This was where my problems began. In incursions, you are only allowed top zone bonuses from certain rooms, belonging to the tiers you have unlocked, and lucky for me, I reached tier 6, and could only get artifacts from the 4th sector and above. But, my top 3 champs only had about 12k hero rating each, and so I wasn't even able to go above zone 5 in sector 4.
Because of all these excess 6star champs, I can't make progress in incursions and am losing a lot of good rewards. Any tips to earn more incursion artifacts? ( my champs: spider ham, Emma frost, stark Spidey are top 3 champs, next is a maxed sig 0 not ascended human torch (9k hero rating), cap America IW 9k, awakened rank 2, and Spidey 2099 at 7.3k hero rating)

Comments

• Options
    Cam97Cam97 Posts: 392 ★★
    You need lots of utility for sections 5 and 6 IMHO. Some node combinations are downright cruel
  • Options
    Supergamer_69Supergamer_69 Posts: 21
    hmm, the info you gave me was obvious enough, but do you know any advice? like some tips to use one of my top champs etc.?
  • Options
    Cam97Cam97 Posts: 392 ★★
    I think strategic movement is the best buff in incursions. Hercules is absolutely savage even at 1% health, on 1st round bring Odin and put prefights on Angela and you instantly have a DOT immune champ and autoblock counter at max sig. For me I leave the 3rd slot rotating based on the defender/node combinations
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,447 ★★★★★
    You're not going far in incursions unless you have the champs that can cheese it.
    I used Herc and Silk (Stun lock with stun duration).
  • Options
    Can 5 star herc do sector 4? thanks for the above info @LordSmasher and @Cam97
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,138 ★★★★
    Ok I'll lay the entire basics of it for you
    For a successful run you need two things
    - a good champ with tons of survivability and build up potential
    - a FUDGE ton of luck because believe me you'll need it.

And finally before I deep dive into this, remember INCURSIONS IS ESSENTIALLY GAMBLING,
    One bad node combination can take you out at any moment, and the items are absolutely Horrendous so you should think twice before using any items.

At your level the most you can hit for is sector 5 probably.
    Most champs won't work for incursions there's a list somewhere in here but I'll give the ones I've used before.
    - Aegon
    - Angela+Odin
    - Hercules
    - Silk
    - Bullseye
    - Hela(high difficulty)

There's particular node combinations for these but,
    Some all purpose hacks that work for almost everyone are
    - Buff Cornucopia
    - Strategic Movement
    - Keep it going
    - Draining Degeneration
    Besides these one's there's also those that are champ specific or ability specific. Once you have a large enough roster you can find everything you need on YouTube tbh. Rn you shouldn't really be focusing on Incursions, this particular mode is 100% not for smaller rosters unless that roster has all the right champs
  • Options
    Thanks for the info, @Priyabrata , let's hope i get lucky.
  • Options
    FoildragonFoildragon Posts: 2
    I know this is no help
    But just wanted to say that you are not alone I'm in the same predicament
    If only I had insight to not be so eager to get so many 6 ⭐ in a short time
    But you live and learn