**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

16.1 Crashes

Comments

• Still not working for Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-i535
  • Lenovo A1000, Erorr message
  • Xiaomi Redmi 2 the game crashes as soon as fight starts ...please help us KABAM !!!, we can't any fight after login the game since 4 days ago aeyehag92omc.png
    !!!
  • Still broken, can't join a fight
  • Samsung galaxy s3
    Mod SM-G3812B
    Depois da última atualização o jogo da erro quando vai lutar, arrumem isso por favor.
  • rabo17Kutchrabo17Kutch Posts: 4
    Galaxy S3/SPH-L710 (4.4.2). Still can't enter any fight. Network error in the arenas with an unknown error in all other venues. Did get my 4*duck. Hate to wait on the next update and miss out. No guarantee things will work then either. Appreciate a fix.
  • My game still doesn't load or allow me to fight in any arenas, my phone is a Alcatel A466BG 6.0 ANDROID, this has been happening since the 8th of December. I've rebooted and tried to redownload several times,but it still says unknown error. Please fix please
    BBCode
  • Another day passed and nothing!
    It's been 6 days now.
    Don't you think it's too much?
  • visstilvisstil Posts: 19
    Define shortly...
  • Day 6 of not been able to play without any news from kabam... Great..
  • So... will people with issues get extra time for these events, or are we just **** outta luck?? Because I am missing out on my first 5* champion.
  • mrmarstonmrmarston Posts: 27
    This my 4th day, and i know that someones in the 6. It's getting so weird and unbeliavable, that we can do everything except fighting. If the device the problem, why doesn't they informed us before the update: hey buddies your devices no more compatible for the game aftrer updating 16.1, and let us play 16.0 while we able to acquire a new device or something. I useing this device( samsung gt s 6310n )for half a year am everything works fine until now. I working in pc business, they just only add 2 characters, fixed some bugs, i don't think they changed the main code languages. But it doesn't help us. Please fix it.
  • Hello, my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910A is having issues in game play 1) In my champ profile the champ is sometimes larger than should be and plays off key. But 2) when opening now, often, The app expands like its open but the screen stays black. I can hit app manager and it says it's running. Close it out, open but stays black.
  • Sorry these photos are what I could get of my post about the app screen staying dark when opened.

tysi8gw8w4jr.pngxawd5o8vcro3.png

ygduldznpoa3.png
    ade95brbtndn.png
    z26cb4zwan1f.png
  • I'm getting the same error message on my iPhone 6 (iOS 11.1.2) somehow. I can still log back in after closing the game though so it's not that bad.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    Ipad4 and Iphone6 are crashing also. At least once a day.
  • KneejonesKneejones Posts: 7
    I have a galaxy note 5 and never had a problem with crashing until today... now loading is taking forever and I'm getting kicked off
  • Galaxy tab A as well. I've even gotten an error message specifically stating the game doesn't know what broke.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Galaxy s7 on Android. game crashes frequently
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    Sony Xperia x

Should I be surprised that it's almost only and always android?
    When do we finally get our own arenas? I can spend 18 hour days and only get 250 streak, ios players can breeze to 600
  • The game is still crashing!!!!!!!, plz fixe the problems...ruining the gaming
  • Samsung Galaxy S3, this is the first update that's caused my app to crash. I attempt to start a quest and it force closes before I can fight.
  • Galaxy s7 android 7.0 problems connecting to network has been going on 5 mins now almost 10 minutesgd83uz3gaybh.png
  • Ricky_G1Ricky_G1 Posts: 47
    Motorola Moto Z Droid. Keep getting failed to log in message. If it does log in it lasts seconds and crashes.
  • Samsung Galaxy note 8, an error occurred while i was opening a yellow cristal, i do not remember its name. It appeared for the third anniversary. I lost It!!!!! How could i obtain it again?

Man that would have been beautiful on a note 8!
  • I have an LG G Phoenix 2 and I've been having this problem as well with it crashing
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Game force closes over and over and over again. can't even get to the loading screen this morning.

Android, Galaxy s7
  • Mine wont let me on period, its not my internet connection. I have an LG G5, please fix soon so i can get my log in rewards
  • Lenovo A7600-H после обновления не работают бои везде