**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

16.1 Crashes

Comments

• Same problem happening again? :(
  • nIHSEANnIHSEAN Posts: 67
    redmi note note 3 snapdragon android 6.0.1
  • ZTE BLADE / SAMSUNG S7 game has crashed on loading screen for roughly 3 to 4 months for me. Multiple phones and even my tablet. Crashes on initial loading screen then starts fine on second time. Last month the game crashed mid fight in aw multiple times but hasn't happened in at least 2 weeks. Loading crash still does EVERYTIME.
  • QuarkQuark Posts: 2
    Huawei Mate 10. I was using a Google Pixel 2016 up till last week and the difference is stark.

On the Mate 10, 30-50% chance to crash upon first launch. If application is snoozed (home button pressed etc) and then launched back without clearing memory, there's a 80% chance to crash at the end of the next fight.

Controls feel very sluggish compared to the Pixel, like fighting while underwater. The graphics is smooth but it doesn't feel as responsive. Timings such as sparky's evade, usual parries etc need to be re-learned. Please help investigate
  • killianClsbkillianClsb Posts: 13
    I reclaim my down ticket, 2 weeks ago never show up, lost my statlord without reason and know this6fuk1mzm15cb.png, come on bro I spent a lot of lot of money in this game dont let me down I love this game
  • ASUS Zenfone Max
    Model number: ASUS_Z010D

A lot of cases where I cannot even log in to the game, it crashes before even logging me in.
  • GillidafGillidaf Posts: 85
    Galaxy s7 edge problem connecting while I was playing and now I can't login at all problem correcting
  • Galaxy tab a here. Seeing a big uptick on the game suddenly closing out and going back to my homescreen. Still shows the game running, but I switch back to it and the game restarts from the beginning. I have it happen a couple times a day, usually immediately after completing a fight, when the stats of the fight would pop up.
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    edited January 2018
    I have only ever EVER had a crash like this. Ive submitted two tickets, crash report everything. This is the order and what happened.

Playing Age of Sentry, (Heroic) 3.1
    Im on next to last pass, halfway through (Beat Spiderman and YJ)
    I purchased a full energy revive
    Fought through the path of Spider Man, Yellowjacket, Blade, Rhino, MODOK, Joe Fixit, Sentry
    Defeated Sentry
    Get summary screen of hits given/received
    Tap to continue
    Network error pops up
    Game Crashes
    Log back in almost instantly
    Alliance quest got credit for my completion HOWEVER my path that i just cleared completely undone.
    Units for Refill still missing
    Energy refill missing

Has never happened before or sense where quest progress was reversed.

Samsung
    Edge 6+
    Current OS
    Current Game Version
    **Edit** Wifi connection, 50MB, TV Netflix No problems, Computer RIFT, GW2, LOL, WOW all no problems, Tablet no problems (kids games), Iphone 6, no issues, second computer no problems, third phone, samsung, no issues.

Lost the energy refill and personally, fine it sucks i dont mind redoing the map path. Just gets me you take my units, undo the item purchased then expect me to pay for another?

Two things and problems come from this

1) Your item failed the first time due to crash, why would i pay (units) anything twice to only get one use
    2) If you cant find logs, or even when screenshots shot your data is faulty, if you cant rectify a simple problem or error like this, why should we trust or believe anything else from you when it occurs?

Just two things I think of when Im told BS, premaid stories/responses. And I guess finally my next question is,

"If your support team is incapiable of doing 'anything' (Their words) then what is the point of them being employed when all they do is forward you a link form to fill out? Seriously, id like to know, why do you employ people when you dont allow them to perform the job their title defines?

And this is just a simple reversal of progress costing a single item.
  • MrblackkkMrblackkk Posts: 53
    Heroes get out of stun so fast as if they had limber in uncollected event mode. My champs also stop blocking for no reason and get hit. Also parry wont activate at times. The update done me wrong.
  • IPad 4
    The game has never crashed until today when I try to do a fight and it crashes plz fix
  • PrabhyaPrabhya Posts: 22
    edited January 2018
    moto G4 plus
    edit - cmon it is crashing every other fight...i lost my champs in alliance war and quest even tho i won the fight..atleast if the mistake is on your side dont penalise the players
  • LG the game frease almost all the time if it freases and i restart my phone during a match my hero loos half there life points or all of there life pionts please do a follow up.
  • GooodyGooody Posts: 2
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey all,

We're aware that a number of you have been reporting new and more frequent crashes after updating to 16.1. We have a potential fix in place for a number of devices, but there may still be some issues present. If your device is listed, and you find you are still crashing more often than before, please let us know!

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3:
    Samsung SM-T2105
    Samsung SM-T210
    Samsung GT-P5210

Samsung Galaxy S3:
    Samsung GT-I9300
    Samsung SGH-I747

Samsung Galaxy Note:
    Samsung GT-N5110

Hewlett-Packard HP Slate 7 HD

ASUS Fonepad 7:
    Asus K00Z

LG Tribute HD:
    LGE LGLS676

Im having this issue on my Iphone 6S...
  • Tarif wrote: »
    still crashes in my device huawei y3ii.please fix it asap.

• HahreeHahree Posts: 4
    On iPhone 6+ Where the fight starts it freezes for a couple of seconds, also there’s about a 1/20 chance that when you start a 5 hit combo you land the first hit but the game doesn’t register you tapping the screen to do your 2-3-4-5th hit
  • BriinaBriina Posts: 8
    Galaxy S8 plus. Almost every time I finish a fight the game closes and I have to reopen it can this please get fix.
  • Precise715Precise715 Posts: 4
    I have a huge problem!! I have an iPhone 6, & suddenly I can’t log in unless I’m on WiFi. This is terrible cause I’m usually on the go all the time. I’ve always played this way. Now I can’t sign on & I have full recepetion. I need help ASAP
  • ArchimagosArchimagos Posts: 1
    edited February 2018
    Precise715 wrote: »
    I have a huge problem!! I have an iPhone 6, & suddenly I can’t log in unless I’m on WiFi. This is terrible cause I’m usually on the go all the time. I’ve always played this way. Now I can’t sign on & I have full recepetion. I need help ASAP

I am having the same issue. Since upgrading this morning to 17.0.0, I cannot log in. I keep getting the "Problems connecting to network" message, and after several minutes of attempting to connect, it always fails, despite my phone having strong cellular signal.
  • I’m also having the issue where I can’t log in unless I’m connected to WiFi with my iPhone 8 Plus since downloading 17.0.0
  • Also there’s a problem with connecting to game not using WiFi. What’s up with that?
  • TDropTDrop Posts: 13
    4tvb7gfnt1ju.png
    [img]https://us.v-cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/5s/pdbqkyw4gyek.png[/.img] Cant log on all day today whhhhyyy[/img]
  • TrinketTrinket Posts: 8
    ppotw0a05ohw.png
    I have the LG X power and i keep getting this
  • I have a Samsung st700 and can't connect anymore since last update says check you're connection but connection is good.
  • Jaguaraci_SilvaJaguaraci_Silva Posts: 151
    edited February 2018
    Moto G Play
    Android 7.1.1
    WiFi network
  • UbairUbair Posts: 2
    Oneplus One : A0001
    Android 7.1.2
    Since its last update, the game is crashing constantly. Atleast 5-6 times during 15 minutes game play. This way I'm loosing my champs during Alliance fights.
  • Add the SAMSUNG SM-T580 to your list

bcjqluapqozt.png