**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Forced New profile

Mcoc just randomly forced me to create a new account, has this happened to anybody?

Comments

• Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    I now cannot get back into my main account
    Need help kabam, anyone
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Did you have a Kabam ID linked to your account? If so, Tap the gear icon at the top left of the main screen in game. Go to login options, log out, and then log back in using the email and password linked to your account.
    I have it in google play, and whenever i would close the game and reopen it would bring me back to the crappy account
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    It seems it only affects Google accounts not kabam accounts
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    I've had it happen to a new account I created just 4 days ago.. went to login for my calendar rewards and it started from the start
    I believe i have fixed, not sure thougj
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Yes about to post about this. It first said that I needed to log in but , it said account is already linked, I tried to log in and it sent me to tutorial. I freaked out.

Then I was able to log into Kabam account, but not Google play. Then all of sudden both were logged in and working right. Please @Kabam Miike can you look in to this Google play problem. I took screen shots of stuff just in case .
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Anyone else have this happen?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Sometimes the game won't sync with your Google Play. Try uninstalling and reinstalling again.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I had to log out of Google play and log back in with Kabam because the game kept shutting down.

Since I logged in through Kabam and not Google is stopped doing it