Why kabam!!!

AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 447 ★★★
Today was the last days magica Incursion. Also I didn't get the chance to play incursion today so I sold my 111 runestone and got Colossus. Just after I noticed kabam has increased the time of magica Incursion... Why Kabam.

If I knew this you guys will extend the magica Incursion. I never sold my runestone. I can accept my mistake that I did it very quickly because I am not the fan of night crawler. But he was good to have for defence sometimes. In weekend I could try to complete it. But now I will be having 9 runestone. Now I will not get night crawler 🤣😂 Thanks to you kabam to just not being transparent sometimes.

But yeah again thanks for extending it. Atleast I can get missing Incursion artefacts..

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,393 Guardian

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    edited June 7
    They announced it being extended here back when new update became available (Monday ?), when it was seen that swapping champ no longer allowed XMagica (couple days earlier than it should have ended).
    Oh, problem started Monday, they announced on Tuesday.
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 447 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

**** I wasn't following that thread. I think it should be in announcement. It is quite impossible to follow up all threads in the forum. Now good bye night crawler. We will meet again in Titan or basic 7* crystal.