**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ice Phoenix Compensation

This forum unfortunately doesn't include a lot of positive messages towards this game and Kabam. BUT HERE IS ONE!

I just wanna take the time to thank Kabam and the support team for the time they took to compensate me for having to take down that Ice Phoenix who was crazy boosted lol. To be honest, I wasn't expecting such a quick reaction and response from you guys.

I also wanted to say that this update has included by far the most exciting events and content, making me more hooked to the game than EVER!

Nice work guys : ) @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf

Comments

• except they didnt compensate everyone..I ran paths in uncollected last map and got a big fat nothing! Except 2 generic "customer" service messages. So you want me to spend my money in a game that I cant even get a human being to respond to? let alone treat everyone equally?? Id love an explanation from an admin.. thanks!
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Not everyone got it. Awesome job Kabam, reallly good work!!
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    except they didnt compensate everyone..I ran paths in uncollected last map and got a big fat nothing! Except 2 generic "customer" service messages. So you want me to spend my money in a game that I cant even get a human being to respond to? let alone treat everyone equally?? Id love an explanation from an admin.. thanks!

Did you do those before they nerfed her though?
  • I sure did! cost me a boat load of items, like most people because of the 18k coldsnap
  • PandamanTanPandamanTan Posts: 120
    What did you get?
    I sure did! cost me a boat load of items, like most people because of the 18k coldsnap

Then ive got news for ya mate. Youve been kabammed.
  • PandamanTanPandamanTan Posts: 120
    What was the compensation?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It was stated that compensation would be given for those that used Resources before the adjustment. If people are being refused, it would be best to wait and hear from a Mod before concluding anything. Perhaps one will respond to the Thread, or people could also message them in a PM with a Ticket Number.
  • oh I know about the kabammed..its just interesting to me whether admins read these notes..or even care...
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    She is still not nurfed. 20% health left after not getting hit. That is not nurfing it
    loader187 wrote: »
    She is still not nurfed. 20% health left after not getting hit. That is not nurfing it

Her Sig has been lowered. She's still meant to take significant Damage from Cold Snap.

Considering she could ko 5* r4 from it, its been nerfed..... its not meant to be easy....
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    I know it's not supposed to be easy but my duped blade 4/55 one hit and is dead from being full health and it's not even a main boss.
    Heal Block Node.
    I know it's not supposed to be easy but my duped blade 4/55 one hit and is dead from being full health and it's not even a main boss.

I did it with a 4/55 5* guillotine pre nerf. Its doable.
    DoctorJ wrote: »

Life Steal still work? I thought it might.
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    For those who are assured that you cleared that Ice Phoenix BEFORE the nerf and used a lot of resources, be sure you contact the support team, give all your info (alliance, in-game name, level, everything). Idk worked for me, I don’t see why they wouldn’t compensate you if you honestly went through it. This must have happened to many players, maybe just give them time.
    I didn’t even get an email from Kabam saying they would compensate me, they just did.
  • what was the compensation?
    0edtakjq18zv.png
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    Yeah, me neither. Got the customer mail in gmail, but in the game, nothing😒
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Life steal doesn't work, he just didn't lose any health outside of coldsnap.
    Ah. Thanks.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    The people moaning for not getting it... you didn't do it before the nerf.

Stop being salty and get on with the game.

Either complete uncollected or stop whining
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★

Same here. **** love my r4 gilly. Ready to 100% act 5 and r5 her too
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    Do you guys think unduped 5*star og Captain America would be a decent choice to take down Ice-Phoenix? 'Coz I thinking about to rank up 5* OG Cap to rank 3. Is he doable for uncollected ice Phoenix?
  • CinnCinn Posts: 81
    I assumed they would be giving everyone compensation so did not put a ticket in ..guess I should have.
    Zzz wrote: »
    Do you guys think unduped 5*star og Captain America would be a decent choice to take down Ice-Phoenix? 'Coz I thinking about to rank up 5* OG Cap to rank 3. Is he doable for uncollected ice Phoenix?

I'm not even sure I would take unduped OG Cap to R3 as a 5*. That requires T4CC and honestly, if I'm spending t4CC on a champ, in my opinion, it's because the champ is worth maxing out. I would save those resources and max out a 4* Hulk or Quake instead of a 5* OG Cap to R3. Or of course be patient and R3 a better 5* science champ (Hulk, WW2, Quake, Awakened OG Spidey or YJ for defense, etc.)

Oh and yes OG Cap can reduce that block damage for Ice Phoenix, but other than that, his damage output isn't insane... not sure if I would consider him an Ice Phoenix killer.

That's my opinion bud :), doesn't mean I'm right in any way...
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    @Dingalo like your positivity.

Life Steal still work? I thought it might.

Unduped, but no it wont.

Point is a higher health champ will outlast the initial cold snap, then as long as you have alright skills you can take down icephoenix no issue.