AI allows opponent to launch specials while they are being smacked by my specials in EQ

AnmaelAnmael Member Posts: 73
Hey,
I thought this was a larger issue, based on my experience today. Maybe I am not searching properly to find other people's issues, or maybe the game is just messing with me. I do know several people in my alliance have had this today though, so I am not completely alone...

In the Thronebreaker EQ 2.2 (Spot Boss), on 2 different occasions while fighting Ebony Maw, while him being smacked by my specials, he was able to ignore it in the middle and hit me with a special attack.

The first one, I was playing Warlock, and Maw got hit by the first 2 shots of the Sp1, then in the short gap between the 2nd and 3rd, ignored it and threw a deadly SP2.

The second one I was playing Nimrod on the same Maw, and Maw got hit by the first 2 hits of the Sp2, then in the short gap between the 2nd and 3rd, ignored it and threw a deadly SP2.

On the next stage EQ 3.1, I was using Hulkling against Invis Woman and in the middle of the multiple hit SP1, she took the first 2 hits, said nope, and hit me with a deadly SP2.

Unless this is part of Kabam's new "Don't play our game and go out into the sunshine" program I haven't seen an announcement about, there seems to be some kind of issue.

I know there have been issues with re-parry and getting hit with Sp when rushing in, but this was the most blatent, should-not-have-happened issues I have seen of late.

:(:(:(

Comments

• mortenhymortenhy Member Posts: 492 ★★
    Anmael said:

Hey,
    I thought this was a larger issue, based on my experience today. Maybe I am not searching properly to find other people's issues, or maybe the game is just messing with me. I do know several people in my alliance have had this today though, so I am not completely alone...

In the Thronebreaker EQ 2.2 (Spot Boss), on 2 different occasions while fighting Ebony Maw, while him being smacked by my specials, he was able to ignore it in the middle and hit me with a special attack.

The first one, I was playing Warlock, and Maw got hit by the first 2 shots of the Sp1, then in the short gap between the 2nd and 3rd, ignored it and threw a deadly SP2.

The second one I was playing Nimrod on the same Maw, and Maw got hit by the first 2 hits of the Sp2, then in the short gap between the 2nd and 3rd, ignored it and threw a deadly SP2.

On the next stage EQ 3.1, I was using Hulkling against Invis Woman and in the middle of the multiple hit SP1, she took the first 2 hits, said nope, and hit me with a deadly SP2.

Unless this is part of Kabam's new "Don't play our game and go out into the sunshine" program I haven't seen an announcement about, there seems to be some kind of issue.

I know there have been issues with re-parry and getting hit with Sp when rushing in, but this was the most blatent, should-not-have-happened issues I have seen of late.

:(:(:(

My friend, I'm experiencing exactly what you describe and I'm aware of other players with the same problem.
  • jdschwjdschw Member Posts: 372 ★★★
    You should take a video and post it, along with information about the device you're using so devs can recreate the issue. If they can recreate it, they can fix it.