**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Thanks For Helping!!!

RoyalRiderRoyalRider Posts: 14
edited June 9 in General Discussion
Hello EveryOne,
I asked for help in team building, and many of you helped me.

When I see my champions, I think I don't have any good Synergy setup, because I misunderstood many things.

First is that,

for a good Synergy Setup, all champions that are part of Synergy must have equal Power Index(PI).

Second is that,

Power Index(PI) is everything.

But, Because of the MCOC Community, I realized my mistake, and now my all-new Synergy Setup is shown Below

Thank You For Helping Me

Comments

• Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,023 ★★★★

Bro flexing his 7 star Captain Marvel Movie.

And that taskmaster
  • Options

And that taskmaster
    Nah Man, I am not flexing anything.
    Sorry if it's look like that.
  • Options

And that taskmaster
    I saw your post!!
    And it's Incredible.
    How the hell is this possible??
    Any tips for me??

BTW, I am here for learning not flexing.

For my run this month, I used mojo, bullseye, and 1 random spot for certain boss counters like bleed immunes etc.

With the power sting hack, tide of combat, prowess surge, and buff corn, bullseye SHREDS!

I know most of you already have seen this elsewhere, but for those who haven't, the prowess surge hack actually makes a world of difference. Not only does bullseye do a million damage or more on power stings, but with all the prowess I'm launching 10 mil + specials!

Here are some screenshots from my run, all past zone 20;

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,290 Guardian

First is that,

Synergy Setup is not something you do just once (it's not really a Setup).
    Or else you think you will never get more high champs, and that you will only use CMM for everything, forever.

And in setting up something specifically for CMM, you ignore bringing in any other champs for specific fights in the quest that may be needed.
    Every quest is different, has different Classes of opponents, has different needs because of the different Node Buffs in every quest or game mode, etc.

Second is that,

It is MASTERIES that are thought of as a Setup, that are applied no matter what Team you use.

Third is that,

Color used in posts, especially Orange and Yellow, is reserved for Kabam, for Announcements and/or easy identification of Kabam replies.
  • Options
    edited June 10

First is that,

Synergy Setup is not something you do just once (it's not really a Setup).
    Or else you think you will never get more high champs, and that you will only use CMM for everything, forever.

And in setting up something specifically for CMM, you ignore bringing in any other champs for specific fights in the quest that may be needed.
    Every quest is different, has different Classes of opponents, has different needs because of the different Node Buffs in every quest or game mode, etc.

Second is that,

It is MASTERIES that are thought of as a Setup, that are applied no matter what Team you use.

Third is that,

Color used in posts, especially Orange and Yellow, is reserved for Kabam, for Announcements and/or easy identification of Kabam replies.
    Thanks for your Advice,
    I know this is a silly question, but how would I know which CHAMP to bring in quest or not??

Up until now, I have brought my top CHAMP according to Power Index and clear quests.
    I cleared up to ACT 5 Chapter 2 like that, and now I am struggling to clear further quests, then I noticed that my Mastery Setup is worse and I didn't use any synergy, my motive at that time was "Have Fun", but now it's hard, but thanks to the event I luckily got 7 Star CMM and cleared ACT 5 Chapter 3.

I started playing MCOC in 2017, but when I got stuck in a situation like I couldn't go further anymore then I uninstalled the game.

And what is the scene with Color??