**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Saga Rank Up Gem Placements

Although I appreciate the fact that Kabam is giving us a rank 5 and rank 2 gems for simply playing the game in the crystal event, the placement of the gems seems rather poor to me. When compared to x-magica last season, we were given the rank-up gems as soon as the saga started, so we could rank up these buffed champs and utilize them to their full event during the three months. In this saga we get the gems at the very end, so although I want to rank 5 my prowler as my best option, I'd have to wait till the saga is practically over to use the gems. Don't mean to sound hateful, just voicing this minor gripe which can maybe be taken into account towards the next saga.

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,454 ★★★★★
    Yeah I felt the same. But you can atleast r4 and ascend him rn. I wish the r5 gem was made available soon.

Also I wonder whether the incursions at August will have another r5/r2 gem.
  • Options
    DeizalDeizal Posts: 1
    Has anyone had an issue with using the rank up gem? I want to rank four my Vox but after checking for eligible champs which vox is, there isn't an option to click the gem.
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 473 ★★★
    Deizal said:

Has anyone had an issue with using the rank up gem? I want to rank four my Vox but after checking for eligible champs which vox is, there isn't an option to click the gem.

Go to inventory/ champion items. Click on the gem and try it there. It should show eligeble champions.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,459 ★★★★★
    Deizal said:

There is a small arrow when it shows you the option of generic gem