**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Nothing better than losing a bg match because…

GizGiz Posts: 146
Your medium into block get parried lol

Comments

• Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,841 ★★★★
    In general don't try to punish special attacks you can't punish. They will most likely parry you. Instead, wait for them to dash and either intercept or parry
  • Options
    DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Posts: 193
    I fight with Iron IW by Venom today and got parry 3 times when hitting block, not by punishing special! I don’t know what’s going on with AI!
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,841 ★★★★

I fight with Iron IW by Venom today and got parry 3 times when hitting block, not by punishing special! I don’t know what’s going on with AI!

Reparry bug then
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

Reparry bug then
    Nope man Venom doesn’t have double medium! Maybe a new bug?
  • Options
    victor158victor158 Posts: 84
    you've never been able to consistently punish imiw's sp1 so no wonder you're getting parried
  • Options
    victor158 said:

you've never been able to consistently punish imiw's sp1 so no wonder you're getting parried

Did you read my comments?