**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Updated raid chest rewards thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,194 ★★★★★
    More meh….

• Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    I got half t6cc
  • Options
    So far I’ve mostly gotten resources I could have just bought from BGs store in Raids… I feel so rewarded 😐
  • Options
    WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 342 ★★★
    The 3k 7* shards and 4k titan are ****, the Paragon option can give more so the Valaint should be AT LEAST 10k 7* and 10k Titan otherwise you don't know if the Paragon would have been better.

However, 50% t6cc and the 2x25% selectors are great, not everyone is chasing new champs and great you can buy them from BG store but you also only have 5 to buy so getting them from here is great and the increased ammount is noticeable

The Valiant replacing Pargaon crystals is perfect
  • Options
    N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Posts: 97

The 3k 7* shards and 4k titan are ****, the Paragon option can give more so the Valaint should be AT LEAST 10k 7* and 10k Titan otherwise you don't know if the Paragon would have been better.

However, 50% t6cc and the 2x25% selectors are great, not everyone is chasing new champs and great you can buy them from BG store but you also only have 5 to buy so getting them from here is great and the increased ammount is noticeable

The Valiant replacing Pargaon crystals is perfect

I totally agree with this. There’s a big difference between a single RNG crystal and two selectors.
  • Options
    edited June 11
    Aaaaand more T6CC to end out the Raids. 🙄

These should be Nexus chests to at least give you the option of chasing rank ups or chasing champ acquisition

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,095 ★★★★★
    Chovner said:

More meh….

At least it's selector now ooof
  • Options
    aadioaadio Posts: 1
    edited June 12
    It's a very good improvement that we're getting t6cc fragment selectors this time.

• Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,016 ★★★★
    Fejo said:

Bruh
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    I got 7.5k 7 star shards twice and 10 Valiant crystals, 8 x 5 stars plus 2x 6 stars. Lots of iso with the Valiant crystals which I can always use. The rewards for this raid was worth it for me.
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 963 ★★★★★
    I pulled 7.5k of 7* shards twice and 50% of T6CC.

I managed to awaken my 7R3 Photon with the shards.

I’d still rather do away with the RNG rewards for Alliance team based modes.
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 624 ★★★

Donno how to feel😭

On the bright side. SoS objective
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 487 ★★★
    My friend got 1,500 Units! I’m so jealous it was from a paragon chest too!
  • Options
    GizGiz Posts: 146
    yea still ****
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,016 ★★★★
    3rd chest I got t6cc again but this time no selector and both tech. I have 7 tech cats already so this one hurt.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,234 ★★★★★
    All t6cc :neutral:
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,476 ★★★★★
    Picked up 10 valiant crystals twice.
  • Options
    Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 161 ★★
    It's not bad enough that they still give paragon and cav crystals. But they are the old "antiquated" crystals. The answer when I asked if it was an oversight, "it's working as intended"
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,063 ★★★★
    7.5k 7* shards, half t6cc, and another half t6cc. Happy with the 7* shards, rest is just meh.

I find it kinda stupid honestly; you wait a whole month for it, work together to take down these big bosses, and get to open raid chests. Kinda hyped right? You're excited to see what you get, then BAM!! 50% t6cc... 🚬 (~_~) long day.
  • Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 213

After getting t6cc selector two times last chest gave me 10 valiant crystal only got 2 6 stars dupe and 2 new 5 Stars 🥲