Valiant Alliance Quest Raid Crystal

Lil_man05Lil_man05 Member Posts: 7
So Day 1 of Raids my Alliance has reach MODOC boss. I am on path 1 (far left) and after defeating final mini boss Thor I proceed to MODOC and I collect/select my 3 rd chest for the Valiant Alliance Raid Crystal or so I thought. I got to pop open what I assume would be 3 crystals to only see 2 in the crystal tab. Is/has anyone else experiencing this same issue @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra would you guys be willing to shed light on situation?

Comments

• Bossmode12Bossmode12 Member Posts: 108
    Same with me and my two running mates. We just finished a few minutes ago.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,835 ★★★★★
    Lil_man05 said:

So Day 1 of Raids my Alliance has reach MODOC boss. I am on path 1 (far left) and after defeating final mini boss Thor I proceed to MODOC and I collect/select my 3 rd chest for the Valiant Alliance Raid Crystal or so I thought. I got to pop open what I assume would be 3 crystals to only see 2 in the crystal tab. Is/has anyone else experiencing this same issue @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra would you guys be willing to shed light on situation?

Unfortunately nobody you tagged still works at Kabam and can shed any light
  • Lil_man05Lil_man05 Member Posts: 7
    edited June 11
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Member Posts: 2,382 ★★★★★

Lil_man05 said:

They need an @ that just goes to current Kabam employees. People can't keep up with who is still here.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,835 ★★★★★

Lil_man05 said:

They need an @ that just goes to current Kabam employees. People can't keep up with who is still here.
    Definitely don’t @kabam

Oops I just did
  • MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 238
    Lil_man05 said:

Didn't you received the reward when you choose the chest , I only got a cristal in the first chest second and third I got insta rewards
  • Lil_man05Lil_man05 Member Posts: 7
    Nope, no instant rewards like Paragon used to show on the 3rd chest
  • JoshdarianJoshdarian Member Posts: 8
    Just had the same issue no crystal
  • Tkaullitz123Tkaullitz123 Member Posts: 1
    Eu tbm acabei de ter o mesmo problema o 3 não veio
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Member Posts: 515 ★★★
    Why have a valiant option give an insta reward like before when others get a crystal containing some of the SAME rewards.

I got an instant 28k t6cc and my mate got a crystal with the same lol.
  • KeonexKeonex Member Posts: 321 ★★★
    i only got 1 crystal

got trash

50% 25/25 t6cc selector first chest (got a crystal)
    4500 7* shards 2nd chest NO crystal
    50% t6cc no selector 3rd chest no crystal

all of them valiant side
  • Deder80Deder80 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
    Doesn’t sound like valiant really got a bump in rewards for raids. Just there own crystal or slot for a pop reward. Why even do it if valiant aren’t getting better rewards…..