Raid MODOK - not a fan of these Missions so far

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Member Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
edited June 11 in General Discussion
Whiff 3x.. why? Might as well read: play poorly and score zero damage while completing this mission - also.. his AI just legit charges at you when you attempt it as opposed to the usual AI behavior to back up when we are whiffing lights

The block hits: 5.. so it requires the aggressive AI (and he really is aggressive) to back up twice to complete this mission.. and again it's another mission that involves not connecting attacks 😂 (doing damage to the defender)

Literally 66% of the missions require us to intentionally not connect our attacks (do damage)

Comments

• Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Member Posts: 455 ★★★
    They don't take long to complete, especially not with the AI being the way it is.

It's just grandmaster lite. I think they're fine.
  • SamanunSamanun Member Posts: 699 ★★★
    The prompts are fine the a.i is funky tho he just keeps walking at me
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★

The fight's definitely trickier than anything in the last Raid but it's still doable. We will see what the data says but I suspect by the 2nd or 3rd cycle players will have sorted out the best champions, gotten some more practice on the fight, and most Alliances will be back to clearing the map before the mid-week revive reset. Again we will see what the data shows, but on the surface it doesn't seem outside the acceptable tuning window.

There is a difference in finding the best counter but it counter’s product to have. 2 prompt where u as another said don’t deal damage and the thing he way to much. Unblocked. Pretty much always since you most time can’t remove it fast enough so that’s just a bit annoying. Fx I use storms X and just can’t do it. Perfect counter would be nick. Kind but then you can’t hit the blok prompt so it doesn’t make a lot of fun. But I would say it hasn’t ruined me the first thing I would say is why change the cheat to not giv a valiant cystal it make sense to have those in my opinion. Another thing undermines needs to be paused while sp that’s would make sense.
  • Wolv3rin3_10Wolv3rin3_10 Member Posts: 50
    Throw some revives at him it will be fine. 😎