**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Raid MODOK - not a fan of these Missions so far

Comments

• Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Raids are dead to me.
    Cost ≠ rewards.

I don’t really get this take. Raid tickets are a small chunk of loyalty that most people have nothing better to spend on in the first place. The lowest valiant reward still has some value and there’s a chance at better stuff. The guaranteed shards are also nice
  • Options
    Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 629 ★★★
    I’m using Storm with Crit Crusher boost.
    Like others here, I don’t like the design of these missions “don’t damage the boss” (wiff / hit block), but I do manage to complete them.
    However, the bigger issue is that Storm with Crit crusher can’t get any charges, because every time I try to counter heavy / special, I get auto-block, so I can’t get the undermine buff, can’t get charges to next tactic, can’t do any damage… just stuck there doing damage equal to arena fight.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,229 ★★★★★
    For me it's heavy prompt as it's not easy to punish him with heavies.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,460 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Raids are dead to me.
    Cost ≠ rewards.

I don’t really get this take. Raid tickets are a small chunk of loyalty that most people have nothing better to spend on in the first place. The lowest valiant reward still has some value and there’s a chance at better stuff. The guaranteed shards are also nice
    Well tbh this only applies to me and my particular situation.
    Wars are 1 loyalty revives. (Optional)
    Map6 AQ boss rush (optional).
    And I do take part in both but we don't explore. Which is fine. Those are the terms. We are BG focussed allince, jump between top 25 and top 50 ranks.

We do raids in 2 BGs and I buy 100% of the tickets from loyalty, 360k loyalty every month.
    Which explains the statement.
    Raids are dead to "ME"
    Luckily I'm sitting at exactly 1.6m loyalty atm. Crystal is about to refresh in 10 days. So I'll be able to buy it on day 1.

A very frustrating part of the game has been rng, it has screwed me in every mode, it's frustrating but it was limited to solo modes.
    But now, I don't agree with these unfair RNG rewards like old war seasons. I kid you not, people hated it, we as a community fought for months to change the war seasons rng crystals. Which they did in the end.

I'm getting the same old feeling, and personally it's close to unbearable. So I wont be a part of toxic rng anymore. When all member are paying the same 180 tickets price, some are getting rewarded and some are getting mediocrity, Alliance rewards must not be subjected to rng.

There are always some op players and some chill players, it doesn't matter what they scored, but it's an event that an alliance complete together.
    And I won't play it anymore, Raids are dead to ME (until the rewards are balanced or justifiable).
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,878 ★★★★★
    Why does it not show anymore when a mod enters the thread?
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,464 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Raids are dead to me.
    Cost ≠ rewards.

Why are you using loyalty when Glory is abundantly available and glory store is **** anyways. Atleast loyalty can be saved for a 7* crystal.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

Raids are dead to me.
    Cost ≠ rewards.

Why are you using loyalty when Glory is abundantly available and glory store is **** anyways. Atleast loyalty can be saved for a 7* crystal.
    Glory has more value to me with the iso at least. Loyalty does have the 7* crystal but none of those champs are fantastic for me other than Black Cat and I’m done gambling on her after my luck from the last 5 lol. Loyalty has nothing else that’s good and it’s super easy to get. I’ve racked up a ton of disagrees but I have no idea what else people would spend loyalty on. These raid rewards at least guarantee half a 7* and some other stuff so they have infinitely more value than the garbage loyalty store
  • Options
    TheholyplungerTheholyplunger Posts: 69
    Has anyone had any solutions to the modok problem? Like best champ? Best play style? Pray to RNG? With revives resetting soon my ally is trying to figure out how to get the last 96% down. A few of us (myself included) brought DOT champs so we are effectively short handed already by that. Any help is appreciated
  • Options
    Pit_0f_MiseryPit_0f_Misery Posts: 137
    My ally has nothing. We've only gotten him down to 89%. It sorta makes raids unplayable...and def not as enjoyable as the previous raids. Tbh..not sure if my ally should even waste it's time, glory, loyalty, artifacts, or money on this game mode until Kabam does something to make it a somewhat achievable fight. As said above...you're basically dancing around for most, if not all of the fight. Sad when you get a game mode to an enjoyable phase only to change it up and completely ruin it.
  • Options
    NüΚΞNüΚΞ Posts: 167 ★★
    Keep the difficulty remove the grandmaster type fight mechanics.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,171 ★★★★★
    NüΚΞ said:

Keep the difficulty remove the grandmaster type fight mechanics.

Basically, yeah.. I have no issue with the difficulty, it's the disruptive nature of 2 of the prompts to the pace and flow of the fight (a 3 minute fight, specifically)
    It's just too much.. it's 2 of 3 prompts that require two separate opportunities to complete (I don't think that should be a thing regardless of what the prompt is - especially prompts which require us to intentionally not connect attacks) we should be able to nail a prompt in the flow of combat and keep the pace going

• Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,171 ★★★★★

Has anyone had any solutions to the modok problem? Like best champ? Best play style? Pray to RNG? With revives resetting soon my ally is trying to figure out how to get the last 96% down. A few of us (myself included) brought DOT champs so we are effectively short handed already by that. Any help is appreciated

I'm using Angela, simply because she will remove the Autoblock from the equation.. still a potentially frustrating fight even with that off the table if (when) you roll bad prompt and/or AI RNG
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 844 ★★★
    nonsense stupid azz fight. Literally took me like 60 to 80 seconds to actually complete a raid charges, and the AI is a piece of damn garbage. Somehow even worse than that damn EoP MODOK's mission with mojo
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 912 ★★★

The fight's definitely trickier than anything in the last Raid but it's still doable. We will see what the data says but I suspect by the 2nd or 3rd cycle players will have sorted out the best champions, gotten some more practice on the fight, and most Alliances will be back to clearing the map before the mid-week revive reset. Again we will see what the data shows, but on the surface it doesn't seem outside the acceptable tuning window.

Who are you using Kabam Crashed? Just curious. r3 HB here.
    R2 Ironman. I struggled with my first few MODOK fights as my role boosts needs armor ups to trigger Undermine with boss missions, and generating armor ups was a challenge through his auto block, but I eventually got the hang of it and got a solid run in before others in my Alliance finished him off. Like I said, definitely tricky, but I'm pretty confident with a little more practice it won't be too bad.
    So you need a specific champ for it? That you can’t get unless rng blesses your roster?
    Weak.