**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Raid MODOK - not a fan of these Missions so far

Comments

• Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 385 ★★
    I am not shocked kabam did 5 bans to 3 bans for high tier. But kabam is not even replying to wide majority about this bs fight. I know money is everything but we also paid 180 raid tickets to play this raid.

Kabam only listens whale complaints. If high tier player will complain about than only any fix or nerf will be considered.

In my alliance everyone exhausted their all revives on this bs fight and still modok is on 30% in my bg. It is really sad that we will completely miss completion and exploration reward 😞. As there is no hope from kabam. Otherwise they would have done something. A wide part community is shouting about it. But sadly no one here who can listen...

I should have saved my glory.
  • Options
    ChrisBosioChrisBosio Posts: 60
    When completing prompts with titania im not getting any raid fervor. Am i missing something? Is anyone else experiencing this?
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,171 ★★★★★

Wish I had whiff 4 times in a row,least I could get a roleforce then and do some actual damage. can't even get the roleforce because "hit into block" followed by "hit into block" followed by whiff, followed by"hit into block"

100%.. my first couple fights with him I was getting Whiff spam and it was super frustrating, but after playing him more, block hits (especially because it's 5) is way more infuriating.. the Whiffs (3) are 100% annoying and dangerous if you attempt more than 2 at most at a time, but the block hits take the longest to complete with his AI and when he starts spamming block hits again and again, you know the run is dead before it started
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Bulmkt said:

Seems Kabam at the moment are really good at killing the fun of the game - this new Raids Boss and SoS opponents are current examples. I play less and less these days

New SoS opponents are fine. Just say that you refuse to try and leave
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,234 ★★★★★

When completing prompts with titania im not getting any raid fervor. Am i missing something? Is anyone else experiencing this?

I am using her and she doesnt seem the best for this fight (in addition to the difficult prompts that dont cause damage). It's especially difficult when her prompt is hit into block and she has haymaker ready and he's turtling so you cant stay back with the timer running down.
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 385 ★★
    RC51 said:

5 Whiff prompts in a row is terrific game design. Genius.

🙄

Really frustrated two prompt are very frequently popping up whiff attack and hit on block....are we supposed to deal damge...my bg managed this fight somehow...my 4-5 revive got wasted by doing this bs whiff and hit on block prompt...

I used ig Ironman... against iron man he is getting way too much power while hitting on block... becuase of modok ability...

In my alliance other 2 bgs still suffering. I don't think they will be able to complete it.. and they will miss the reward after putting so much effort...

And the fact is kabam is just silent on this great kabam . You guys are doing great job. This was my last raid. I would rather save my glory to purchase rankup material not for this kind of bs fight.

@Kabam Jax @Kabam Crashed guys do something. If you can't do atleast say something as community maneger...
  • Options
    LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 146 ★★
    Kabam needs to do something about this bs modok fight
  • Options
    Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Posts: 249 ★★
    Brutal fight, not a fan
  • Options
    CHuck_fINACHuck_fINA Posts: 145
    Lot of problems with this fight. Many are already laid out in the thread but I'll go ahead and repeat the worst ones for my BG and add a thing or two I didn't see in here yet.

2/3 prompts that require doing no damage in a 3 min fight is pretty dumb. Especially when they seem to repeat themselves back to back.

The number of times we need to whiff and hit into block should be reduced. Or just change the missions to something different.

This undermine we get for playing how we're asked to is working against us on this fight. How are we supposed to complete hit into block with undermine on?

The champ selection and/or buff selection has a lot of useless stuff in it. DoT champs are still horribly undsrpowered.

The penance thing for the raid in general seems like a cool idea but needs to be drastically reworked on some of these fights. MODOK's in particular.

Someone said earlier that your data won't show you how much fun people are having playing the game. Please keep this in mind. You'll see many people push through and complete it this time. Doesn't mean we'll be willing to do it again without some changes to how this is balanced.
    Thanks for your efforts.

• Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 316 ★★

The fight's definitely trickier than anything in the last Raid but it's still doable. We will see what the data says but I suspect by the 2nd or 3rd cycle players will have sorted out the best champions, gotten some more practice on the fight, and most Alliances will be back to clearing the map before the mid-week revive reset. Again we will see what the data shows, but on the surface it doesn't seem outside the acceptable tuning window.

Who are you using Kabam Crashed? Just curious. r3 HB here.
    R2 Ironman. I struggled with my first few MODOK fights as my role boosts needs armor ups to trigger Undermine with boss missions, and generating armor ups was a challenge through his auto block, but I eventually got the hang of it and got a solid run in before others in my Alliance finished him off. Like I said, definitely tricky, but I'm pretty confident with a little more practice it won't be too bad.
    Hi crashed, I had an easy time with all 3 fights but for some reason with modok i have done all the prompts with cgr but cant get any role charges on cgr any reason why? also I have more the 8 charges as well set up for me but no matter how many prompts i do i cant get my charges to do any damage is this a bug? thanks in advance
    Same here actually. With Unparalelled Buffs Adam I should, after a short ramp up, be getting a charge for 4-5 missions. That's just not happening and no matter how long the fight lasted, how many tasks I did and how many buffs I had on at the time, I seem to get no increase in damage and generate no crossfight charges.

Did we even get any response from higher ups except that one post that boils down to "git gud"?
  • Options
    Dab_westDab_west Posts: 148 ★★

People who think that aegon and titania are the worst champs for MODOK haven't tried domino.
    Her AAR reduction can still fail the fervor so even if you complete a challenge it doesnt mean that you actually get the damage boost or the undermine.
    The worst thing I've seen so far (even worse than the permanent shock on you during the guardian fight) is that MODOK autoblocks her first medium attack and immediately counterattacks because the medium attack has 2 hits. I cant even build up my prowess while he's not stunned, and when he goes unblockable I cant stun him at all.

This is another example of kabam completely underestimating the terrible interactions that happen in this fight, and we have to pay for it. They probably didnt even test this at all, they just used someone like hulkling and figured that everyone else works as well.

Great job.

literally what has been happening to me with domino, glad im not the only one. Kabam really can't design the assault pool to do anything useful in raids
  • Options
    LeagueofShadows_LeagueofShadows_ Posts: 10
    Yea this is absolute garbage. I enjoyed raids and I felt like it brought some life back to AQ, because at least I get tickets during the normal boring AQ, so that gave a reason for that, then the raids were so fun, plus if you finished fast, you got a break from them. This new raid is not fun at all. Literally didn’t like any of the new defenders/nodes, while the other bosses weren’t that tricky to actually beat, it still wasn’t fun at all. And the modok fight seems like it wasn’t tested properly. I got back to back hit his block prompts over and over, so I literally never got a chance to deal any good real damage. If this isn’t changed or adjusted me and my alliance will just stop AQ/raids all together. Not worth it any more.
  • Options
    JMORG1111JMORG1111 Posts: 169 ★★
    Look, I know it's the weekend and I know Kabam is always slow to respond, but a simple "we will analyze the data" would have been nice. Radio silence on something that is clearly an issue is NOT okay. The fight is bugged, overly challenging, and clearly a step in the wrong direction.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,494 ★★★★
    JMORG1111 said:

Look, I know it's the weekend and I know Kabam is always slow to respond,

You're likely not getting a response at all til Monday now.