**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is Raid Modok Bugged? [yes, official comms]

ANIMEniacANIMEniac Posts: 129
edited June 19 in General Discussion
Had a couple bugs this raid week so far where myself and some teamates would complete missions on the path and some fights were a wash because, no matter what you did, the game never completed a prompt. Especially seemed to happen against Thor Rags. Annoying and definitely needs looked at.

But this Modok fight is something else. I used 3 revives and 4 attempts, never once got a role charge. Even though I spent 2 minutes of the fight completing 8-12 prompts each attempt! Other teamates experiencing the same issues. Anyone else having these problems?
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,021 ★★★★
    Happened to me a couple times not sure why. I saw a comment saying that if u force close then the next fight won’t get charges. Not too sure tho.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,524 ★★★★★
    Now i know why the bosses look huge, modok been behind it all along. Either that or the pym canister is leaking somewhere lmao.
  • Options
    OmairOmair Posts: 19
    I have video proof of that and just tag them on x with video uploads so that they can have a look Thor rag stick on knock down and was not completing that node
  • Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 212 ★★
    Medusa (left path) did not register knockdowns with heavies as completing the mission. Only reset the prompt if you knocked her down with specials.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,442 ★★★★★
    Is Pacify causing this? I stopping running it ages ago because of annoying interactions with nodes like this.
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Just giving possible reasons.

Some things that reduce ability accuracy and nodes that would make the prompt not work. Pacifiy mastery, mags magnetism, aegon at 500 hit combo, domino crit failure, stark spider sp3 ensnare, and assassin mastery all come to mind.

Usually ability accuracy reduction does that in quests so I'm assuming it is happening in raids as well.
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/tIBApa1FwTI?si=kLPX3RFpx9a8FL3_

Hadn't considered Pacify. But with Modok's base kit and the nodes stopping ability accuracy reduction. It shouldn't be happening this frequently, if at all. Especially when I only had minimal problems on 1 fight against Thor. No issues on the rest of my path! Every time against Modok out of 5 tries I've failed to gain Fervor.

My alliance mate using Aegon makes more sense. But even then, that needs to be fixed if that's the case. Otherwise why add champs like Aegon?

Yeah, Domino vs. Guardian is a bad idea. Constant shocks on you. But she still completes the missions! Something about this needs to be fixed.
  • Options
    Pedro123Pedro123 Posts: 1
    While using silk for modok, completed like 12 missions and only got 1 charge for each of them wouldnt even be able to get to 50 in the 3 minutes in the fight, tried restraining, logging in and out and always the same, so just can't do any damage at all
  • Options
    jaymania82jaymania82 Posts: 77
    I am using cgr and cant seem to get any charges for myself but still building for another person. has anyone have this issue with cgr? it must be a bug. @kabamJax
  • Options
    KaspyKaspy Posts: 175 ★★★
    I am not getting charges from knocking down with a special, only from knocking down with a heavy. This seems to be a bug.
  • Options
    My group has elected to stop with the Modok fight. We'll take the path chests and call it a week. It sucks, but it's not worth the unit cost to chip him down for what little rewards that offers. If the fight is buggy, (And I do think in part poorly designed with how many missions require us to not damage him, even it was working as intended), We will just save what revives we have left for next month and hope they fix the bugs.
  • Options
    tfdakota7tfdakota7 Posts: 15
    So this morning I logged in, our battle group is all at the Modok boss. We had 15 charges for each role. Now, about 6 hours later I log in and we have lost those charges, down to 6, 1 and 0. Is there a timer or is this a glitch?
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 389 ★★
    I am not shocked kabam did 5 bans to 3 bans for high tier. But kabam is not even replying to wide majority about this bs fight. I know money is everything but we also paid 180 raid tickets to play this raid.

Kabam only listens whale complaints. If high tier player will complain about than only any fix will be considered.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★★
    Yeah something is wrong with this modok - not getting charges despite doing missions, barely being able to build up charges for other roles...there goes the completion/exploration rewards.
  • Options
    The_CosmosThe_Cosmos Posts: 53
    For me even the Guardian knockdown is not working.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,571 ★★★★★
    Just knocked him down with a special and did not get a role charge. The bugs will never end.
  • Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 212 ★★
    Is it possible to lose charges in raids? Some mechanic that punishes you if someone doesn’t complete enough missions or something like that? Our Modok went from 15 charges for each role to 2 for assault, 6 for vanguard and zero for tactician.
  • Options
    Sector1988Sector1988 Posts: 29
    edited June 15
    We were fighting him and had full Role charges and they suddenly all disappeared. Happened in 2 bgs in our alliance. Nice Stream today and all, but it would be nice if the community managers addressed or acknowledge these bugs.
  • Options
    AndrewME1991AndrewME1991 Posts: 1
    One of my alliance mates was fighting and after the fight instead of gaining charges they all disappeared. This fight is ridiculous and needs to be fixed or Modok needs to be replaced. With all the bugs this week we ought to be refunded our raid tickets @Kabam Lyra
  • Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,077 ★★★★
    So as we all know the Raid MODOK fight isn't really fun or engaging. Two of three prompts require you to not even attack the guy that much so you barely deal damage. However it is the 3rd prompt that bothers me. The knock down the defender while not stunned prompt.

It's bugged to only work with heavy attacks and not special attacks. I've had so many runs against this guy that just cost me because he goes unblockable and I cannot parry + heavy him for that reason. Yet I keep knocking him down with specials and it doesn't count.

I am not asking for anything crazy I feel when I say maybe Kabam should consider compensating us by resetting the free 7 potions store for everyone or giving us 7 potions in the mail. This will allow every alliance that managed to get to MODOK a few more unit free tries to beat up Mr Potato Head since the bad node design and the bug are very much hindering the fight to an unfair degree.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,507 ★★★★
    I'd take the 7 free revives I usually carry over into next week tbf, as an alliance all of us usually have 7 left over. But with people picking Aegon at 999 or domino/silk getting insta medium countered to death, we've used up most or all of the free ones. It was a poorly thought out pool/boss and a lot of bugs that shouldn't have got past testing as they're easy to see from one fight (if they actually tested every champion in the fights to see if it's possible)

Aegons actually a great choice for modok if you're a path backup or actively waste revives making sure you never get to 999 combo.