**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is Raid Modok Bugged? [yes, official comms]

Comments

• Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    This is a very frustating fight for sure. Our alliance struggle against this MODOK. It took us till friday to finish is, we always finish Ultron on Tuesday morning. Plus I used up all my free revives plus other smaller revives and health potions I had save up. I agree compensation of at least the 7 free revives would be a good start, I won't hold my breath.
  • Options
    AsgardorAsgardor Posts: 3
    We had full charges for Modok, then they all got reset. Not sure about other bugs, but MODOK fight is definitely bugged.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,372 ★★★★★
    Another bug is not giving raid role force charges. Someone posted a video in another thread.
  • Options
    WesleySniper1stWesleySniper1st Posts: 22
    And what about the chest rewards? I (Paragon) spent units to finish a final path defender only to be rewarded with 10x Antiquated Paragon crystals and got nothing above 5*. The paragon chests are an absolute disgrace. The cost to enter raids either needs reducing by 75% to come in line or they need to revert the rewards back.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★

And what about the chest rewards? I (Paragon) spent units to finish a final path defender only to be rewarded with 10x Antiquated Paragon crystals and got nothing above 5*. The paragon chests are an absolute disgrace. The cost to enter raids either needs reducing by 75% to come in line or they need to revert the rewards back.

The chest rewards wasn't going to change if the raid was easy or not. RNG was for the most part was going to reward only a small percentage of players while the rest will suffer. The chest rewards was slightly better than Ultron chest rewards so that's fine. The issue was with the fights.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

Can any mods at least acknowledge you are paying attention and see the negative feedback?

I'd read the room, which says in bold letters There's Turnover, Morale Is Not Great, They're Not Backfilling Positions, and No One Is Going Above And Beyond After You Know What Happened.

Which is to say, wait for a few hours after business start on Monday.
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Mrwulf87 said:

I spent 100$ in this raid for units for revives.

You cappin
  • Options
    _Moe__Moe_ Posts: 9
    Spending half of the time to do the prompts and the other half on dancing with the super extra speedy AI, AI speed exceeds the animation speed of the champion that i even can't dodge it (i am valiant not a noob). modok dodges me mid special, strikes don't even make contact and i get full combo on my face. etc... Bugs, bugs, bugs, horrible design, i wonder if they tested it before launching this nightmare.
  • Options
    WeaponX2112WeaponX2112 Posts: 31
    I feel like with the changes to Bosses/nodes and champs/buffs additional 100% revives should already have been available this cycle. Bugs/issues were almost inevitable. That and/or they should've reactivated the glory "bug" from the first round of raids lol.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,560 ★★★★★
    I know there's already a lot of posts about this but this one is specifically for Aegon users.
    Initially, Aegon wasn't able to finish thanos sayeth "knockdown" mission due to AAR, which costed me few revives, I think the bug is resolved now.
    And now, AEGON IS LITERALLY UNUSABLE AGAINST MODOK BOSS DUE TO HIS MISSIONS. Because of this, our bg isn't able to complete this raid. Why include a champ in the pool when you can't use him against 2/4 fights. Not to mention modok is bugged and special attacks ocassionally won't finish kock down misssion.

@Kabam Jax @Kabam Crashed There's zero acknowledgement about this from your side. We DEMAND completion rewards for anyone who reached modok boss, You should give twice the rewards for those brave souls who managed to defeat modok.

• Options
    DarkPhoenix369DarkPhoenix369 Posts: 57
    There was no compensation for the 1st ever raids, they tuned down Ultron but eventually it was manageable. Why would they compensate for modok when they can just tune it down for next time?
  • Options
    GrizzleGGrizzleG Posts: 19
    This fight is such a terrible design. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been KO’d because of the “knock me down prompt” since it only works on “non stunned heavies” I’ll parry him, and charge my heavy watching the stun timer, and then he’ll get a buff or something and the stun timer icon will suddenly switch places on me causing either a field prompt or him coming out of stun and wrecking me. It’s soo freaking annoying. Can’t they prioritize certain icons so that they always stay in front? It seems like such a silly and unnecessary way to die. That CAN’T be part of the design. I know this is nothing new, but it’s never mattered so much in a game mode before. 🤦🏽‍♂️
  • Options
    N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Posts: 97
    I posted this on the other one, but I think the free raid tickets and glory but provided a lot of goodwill to paper over that rough first raid. It wouldn’t be a bad way to “celebrate” a new raid every 6 months with a glorified beta.
  • Options
    WeaponXWeaponX Posts: 136
    We just gave up on this fight. Aside from the fact that the app crashed VERY often since the new update (I lost two full revives on the Modok fight due to crashes), this fight is just extremely poorly designed.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    GrizzleG said:

This fight is such a terrible design. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been KO’d because of the “knock me down prompt” since it only works on “non stunned heavies” I’ll parry him, and charge my heavy watching the stun timer, and then he’ll get a buff or something and the stun timer icon will suddenly switch places on me causing either a field prompt or him coming out of stun and wrecking me. It’s soo freaking annoying. Can’t they prioritize certain icons so that they always stay in front? It seems like such a silly and unnecessary way to die. That CAN’T be part of the design. I know this is nothing new, but it’s never mattered so much in a game mode before. 🤦🏽‍♂️

Maybe this is an issue like so many before that plagues some players, while others it doesn't affect...but, every time I got the "Knock Down" prompt, I'd just parry stun him and heavy right away and I'd get the charge (and it would go to whatever random prompt was next; sometimes heavy again). I know what the node reads as, but it was working the same for me as it was for the Thanos that my path usually did first with "knock down, evade specials, hit Light into block." Idk..
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,507 ★★★★

There was no compensation for the 1st ever raids, they tuned down Ultron but eventually it was manageable. Why would they compensate for modok when they can just tune it down for next time?

Ultron was rough but wasn't riddled with bugs that rendered certain champions impossible to win with via unblockable and other champions instant death via double medium insta counter. Along with domino being shocked all guardian fight and Aegon not completing missions for the first 12 hours.

That being said "demanding" compensation probably isn't the best way to go about it.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,483 ★★★★★
    Everything needs to be taken with a huge grain of himalayan rock salt...
    The message during stream about dot champs being "buffed" for it... Agh...
    Certain champ abilities conflicting with nodes...
    Yes you got to read, but this was more like reading between lines.