Sos rewards without deathless kg?

Stanlee_752Stanlee_752 Member Posts: 8
If a f2p player missed the 7* deathless king groot during the events and fails to complete the spring of sorrow objective during week 2, will he be able to reach the last milestone or the deathless king groot objective was an important one

Comments

• MaratoxMaratox Member Posts: 1,593 ★★★★★
    It’s an extra point and not required for all milestones
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    The dkg objective was an extra point. If you’re paragon you’ll be able to still reach the deathless vision piece, and if you’re valiant you can still get the last milestone, you just don’t have a grace point to skip any 1 future objective if you want to.
  • SHADOW138SHADOW138 Member Posts: 7
    well i have a doubt. right now i got six points in the sos event since i missed the first week due to some circumstances. so do you think i could get to 15 points at the end. yes i am paragon.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,834 ★★★★★
    SHADOW138 said:

well i have a doubt. right now i got six points in the sos event since i missed the first week due to some circumstances. so do you think i could get to 15 points at the end. yes i am paragon.

Paragons have 3 points next week and 6 in the final week. So your total can be 15 if you do everything.
  • Stanlee_752Stanlee_752 Member Posts: 8
    Limiting the objective

The dkg objective was an extra point. If you’re paragon you’ll be able to still reach the deathless vision piece, and if you’re valiant you can still get the last milestone, you just don’t have a grace point to skip any 1 future objective if you want to.

That's a relief
  • DuboisDubois Member Posts: 126
    What are the total points paragons can get?

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,352 Guardian
    Dubois said:

What are the total points paragons can get?

19 with DKG objective, 18 without
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,023 ★★★★★
    It's over