**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Murder Box Solve Attempts Update

So far, what we know is that there are 5 total numbers that can be entered in a specific order to solve the murder box.

We have received 2 so far, being 1 and 4.

Assuming that the code is going to be in order of when they were released, the code is going to be 14xxx, where X is 3 other numbers.

That means there are only 1000 numbers it could possibly be.

I will attach a list of all those numbers below.

If anyone wants to start trying to solve it, be my guess, but it’ll take some bruteforcing.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/137zBFqcgMMslLTK5gHECR94m6MnRDb1t/view?usp=drivesdk

Comments

• Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 613 ★★★
    edited June 15
    There was a 0 given also, and 4 has been given for both weeks, first with a frown and now with a smile, the theory I am liking most so far is the frown is the position and the smiley is the number, so it would be 4xx0x, but still don't think there is enough info to go on, if next week the frown is 2, 3, or 5, then we can pretty safely assume that is right, but not enough info at the moment
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 623 ★★★
    They won’t be in order. Or people would easily guess it on the 4th week. Unless there is some pattern we don’t know with the smiley face and unhappy ones.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,095 ★★★★★

😎🎉
  • Options
    The_Boss253The_Boss253 Posts: 51
    Ortoun said:

There was a 0 given also, and 4 has been given for both weeks, first with a frown and now with a smile, the theory I am liking most so far is the frown is the position and the smiley is the number, so it would be 4xx0x, but still don't think there is enough info to go on, if next week the frown is 2, 3, or 5, then we can pretty safely assume that is right, but not enough info at the moment

Wow, that actually makes much more sense. I was wondering why they’d bother giving us frown faces instead of just giving us the number.

Next week I’ll release another list of the 100 possible numbers.
  • Options
    WackyCj3WackyCj3 Posts: 3
    I thought that maybe each frowny face would represent the spot where a number would not be like how 0 has no corresponding frowny faces so it’d be first, 4 has 2 frowny faces plus the smiley face so it’d be 3rd and the most recent one that being 5 has only one frowny face so it’d be 2nd but I tried every combination starting with those and none of them worked so unless they just have it locked until all hints are released my theory was unfortunately wrong and my time was wasted lol
  • Options
    YodaKajYodaKaj Posts: 71
    140144?
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,095 ★★★★★
    edited June 20
    YodaKaj said:

140144?

That's what I said, idk why everyone disagree tho
    I think people here don't want to open their boxes

(🤪)
  • Options
    GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Posts: 135

PT_99 said:

YodaKaj said:

140144?

That's what I said, idk why everyone disagree tho
    I think people here don't want to open their boxes

(🤪)
    First reason would be that it doesn’t have six numbers
    Second reason being you are just wrong. There is to many numbers and there are to many 4s.
    👍
  • Options
    OldManHopOldManHop Posts: 235 ★★
    I feel like most of the people in this discussion are missing a critical point
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,188 ★★★★
    OldManHop said:

I feel like most of the people in this discussion are missing a critical point

• Options
    CofactorsCofactors Posts: 4
    I only have hints 2 and 3. I have number 1 three times (hint 2). I opened one of them and it became a frown face. I have number 5 four times (hint 3). I have 2, individual Smokey faces, one says hint 2 and one says hint 3 when you tap but don’t open. I think I missed the first week.
  • Options
    CofactorsCofactors Posts: 4
    “Smiley” Not “Smokey”…ugh
  • Options
    Brewlord_95Brewlord_95 Posts: 13
    Confirm 70345 worked
  • Options
    TangoBella17TangoBella17 Posts: 20

Confirm 70345 worked

Thx