6.3.1 is killing me.

WetHamWetHam Member Posts: 40
I literally have been stuck on 6.3.1 for months. I’ve gotten to Medusa once and she destroyed my whole roster, I need a lot of help.

Comments

• cur53dcur53d Member Posts: 301 ★★
    I did that a very long time ago with a 5* Symbiote Supreme
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    I just soloed the other day with r1 deadpool x-force. Any bleed reliant champ shreds her pretty easily. Hitmonkey and black cat could do some serious work and mayyyybe clair but that's a stretch
  • OldManHopOldManHop Member Posts: 294 ★★★
    cur53d said:

I did that a very long time ago with a 5* Symbiote Supreme

Symbiote Supreme is the clear winner for best counter... though any bleed-heavy champion CAN work.
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Member Posts: 438 ★★★
    I used Claire a few days ago on my alt account. She was an unduped r4 5* and I got the solo. You have a 6 star, so you should be good to go. Bring Hit Monkey at the choice node for backup.
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 863 ★★★
    That apoc will work. I hate to say it man, but it will only get worse. U just gotta muscle through, use mcoc noob and unit man.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,100 ★★★★★
    Man those were the times
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,550 ★★★★★
    edited June 18
    I think champs with heal reversal work for Medusa as well. I watched a vid from Bero man
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 497 ★★★
    Kate bishop might work with caltrops
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited June 18
    Rankup black cat she will destroy her easily...if possible switch off your Dex to prevent buffet regen..

Back in day I did this fight with megneto with juggernaut senergy...I guess after knock down megneto inflict heal block with juggernaut senergy...on that time juggernaut wasn't buffed ..you have 7* great..I trying to get him...but no luck

But for this fight black cat is better option
  • IamnikeIamnike Member Posts: 265 ★★
    Rank BlackCat
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,328 ★★★★★
    Use a bleed champ
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,148 ★★★★★
    edited June 18
    @WetHam check your dm I shared you a tip
  • blurblotblurblot Member Posts: 54
    i was stuck on this quest for a couple months. the lane was worse than the boss fight in my opinion - that Cable with Buffet-3 can go straight to hell.

Do you have a 5* AA? mine is r4 and destroyed Medusa with the parry-heavy approach, used a single revive when i screwed up a dex.Sym Supreme will definitely do the job. BWCV seems like she could work well with the buff immunity and easy access to bleed, worth a shot.