**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Not to be that guy but… this Titan crystal pool? Yikes.

SeyuohSeyuoh Posts: 61
At most you’re looking at maybe 3-4 great pulls, 2-3 decent ones and the rest are pretty much all duds/champs that require high-max sig to be useful. I’m all for making things feel fresh and new, but could we at least have access to the old one until BG’s re-released one more time? That last 2500 would’ve pushed me to 20k, and almost all of the last titan pool had fantastic pull opportunities. This one just… yeah I think I’m gonna save my shards.

Comments

• Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    I guess it depends on what everyone needs for their roster, but I think Bullseye, Onslaught, Red Skull, Serpent, Dust, Prowler, and Negasonic are all W pulls. Then there’s a few ok ones and some duds like Nova and Silver Sable
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,535 ★★★★★
    Negasonic and prowler are great pulls, I personally would love to have a symbiote supreme,Others are meh.
    But you can still have a chance for onslaught bullseye dust iron heart red skull all are fantastic champs worth to be pulled from a titna
  • Options
    KaspyKaspy Posts: 175 ★★★
    Is serpant in the 7* basic now?
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,535 ★★★★★

Negasonic and prowler are great pulls, I personally would love to have a symbiote supreme,Others are meh.
    But you can still have a chance for onslaught bullseye dust iron heart red skull all are fantastic champs worth to be pulled from a titna

I'm waiting to get that saga 4-5 gem to use on Prowler, as I might end up pulling him from a Titan later this month, but oh MAN does his sig scale awful. You get such a small benefit until the much higher ranks, that I think even if I pulled him, I'd rank and ascend the 6* first with max sig.
    Yeah I have checked. The difference between sig 160 - sig 200 is almost double than the difference between 0-160, idk why they made him this way lmaoo. But if you get a 7* you are better with him cuz the increased base crit rating makes up for the sig.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,480 ★★★★★
    Very smart move by Kabam to do this before 4th of July...
    Chances of them selling 7* Basic crystals, Shards or even nexus are higher than selling Titan ones...
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,007 ★★★★★
    edited June 18
    Emilia90 said:

If I pulled Dust or Ironheart from that Titan I'd want to jump off a building tbh lol
    Dust is cool though. She has a lot of unique utility and she can be annoying on defense
    Yeah but even Grass who has a r2 7* said she's not the best for BGs because she's slow. So if I pulled her I probably wouldn't do anything with her, she isn't exactly fast and Sunspot (who's a very common nuke) destroys her (I can't ban him cause I always have him in my deck too). Her defensive value isn't at Photon or Serpent level to justify the investment.
  • Options
    altavista said:

Emilia90 said:

If I pulled Dust or Ironheart from that Titan I'd want to jump off a building tbh lol
    Dust is cool though. She has a lot of unique utility and she can be annoying on defense
    Yeah but even Grass who has a r2 7* said she's not the best for BGs because she's slow. So if I pulled her I probably wouldn't do anything with her, she isn't exactly fast and Sunspot (who's a very common nuke) destroys her (I can't ban him cause I always have him in my deck too). Her defensive value isn't at Photon or Serpent level to justify the investment.
    This is the main problem in a nutshell - some players play the game for BGs, and some players completely ignore BGs.

If someone wants meta-BGs champions from a Titan crystal of all things, the majority of the time they are going to be disappointed just based on the fact that most aren't designed for BGs.

A Titan crystal is for the chance at new champions earlier; whether or not those new champions are BG-relevant or not is not the purpose of the crystal.

I personally love my Dust, in and out of BGs, and I would be psyched to pull Ironheart due to all her utility. Of course, someone who is interested in placing high in GC BGs, I know that these champions are disappointing, especially when their competition seems to be the ones pulling all the meta champions.
    Trust me, I understand that fully and I don't have a issue with new champs being mid for BGs. What I do have an issue with is the rest of the champs also being useless either because they straigh up suck or need sig 200 (I pulled Thing twice in a row I know what I'm talking about).
    Nobody here is asking for Hulkling or Torch, we just want decent 7* in the Titan crystal that we can use in BGs as well considering it takes two whole months just to pop one for most of us.

Also, BGs is the most relevant game mode whether people want to admit it or not. No other game mode in the game (not even war) is as relevant and engaging as BGs so it makes absolutely no sense for Kabam to keep adding old champs that you will never be able to use in BGs successfully once you reach GC to the Titan. And again before this is taken the wrong way, the Titan shouldn't be full of op champs I agree but it shouldn't be full of mid garbage either, there should be some balance and right now 75% of that pool absolutely sucks.
  • Options
    WollefWollef Posts: 43
    Do we know which hero join the basic pool? Kabam said "some" in the in-game news...thanks but which one haha. Should I wait the next rotation before opening a 7*? :neutral:
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,236 ★★★★★
    There are plenty of good champs in there. Some not so great. This has been the dynamic with "featured" crystals for as long as we have had them.
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,768 ★★★★★
    i pulled a 7* bullseye this morning and that's fine
  • Options

Emilia90 said:

Fair enough. I don’t have sunspot and he’s an instaban for me so dust would be super useful for me rn (unless I pull a sunspot…Kabam pls)
  • Options

Behold rank 1 champ

I’ll take him off your hands
  • Options
    Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 368 ★★★
    Wollef said:

Do we know which hero join the basic pool? Kabam said "some" in the in-game news...thanks but which one haha. Should I wait the next rotation before opening a 7*? :neutral:

Peni, Havok, Morbius, Werewolf, Chee'ilth......and a Cosmic (iunno who though)
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Fair enough. I don’t have sunspot and he’s an instaban for me so dust would be super useful for me rn (unless I pull a sunspot…Kabam pls)
    In that case yeah a 7* would be a decent pull cause nobody's using OS or Ironheart BGs lol hope you pull a Sunspot before a Dust though.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,483 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Behold rank 1 champ

I’ll take him off your hands
    l'll bear this tragedy rip. Atleast it's not one of the actual duds in the pool.
    Without sig ability he will probably remain rank1.
    He gets major cool points and that's about it.
    I see better value in ranking my unduped Guardian who will go r2 after r6 Viv.
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,021 ★★★★
    Either they need to tone down the new champs defensively which makes onslaught, bullseye, and serpent so valuable, or add older champs that are near top tier that don’t need sig 200.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,123 ★★★★★
    Anyone got a picture for new Titan?
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,066 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Anyone got a picture for new Titan?

I'm not feeling it imma be real...
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,130 ★★★★
    My shards are going into the hoard bin for the next 2 or 3 cycles atleast
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,885 ★★★★
    edited June 19
    Emilia90 said:

I guess it depends on what everyone needs for their roster, but I think Bullseye, Onslaught, Red Skull, Serpent, Dust, Prowler, and Negasonic are all W pulls. Then there’s a few ok ones and some duds like Nova and Silver Sable

Sym Supreme?
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,981 ★★★★★
    Dab_west said:

the thing is that the most competitive players are the ones that are opening the titan crystal more often than players who are more casual, so the fact that there are so many duds in there that dont perform well in bgs or aw (especially in higher tiers) is just so bad. If ur planning to save titan shards, this next 6 champs going out include onslaught bullseye and red skull who are basically the best pulls from the Titan aside from serpent, so ur going to want to just open as many titan crystals as possible before it updates again

@Dab_west @ItsClobberinTime

I'm in a tough situation personally on whether to open the current one or save for next because I already have bullseye, red skull and serpent. So it would be mainly just onslaught leaving. Red Skull and serpent are unduped though.

I know Serpent dupe is really big, but on the bright side he isn't leaving , but Thing is. Plus Arcade will be in the next one , and as for Onslaught, I heard the sig 200 is very beneficial for the 6* to still have value

• Options
    Polygon said:

Dab_west said:

the thing is that the most competitive players are the ones that are opening the titan crystal more often than players who are more casual, so the fact that there are so many duds in there that dont perform well in bgs or aw (especially in higher tiers) is just so bad. If ur planning to save titan shards, this next 6 champs going out include onslaught bullseye and red skull who are basically the best pulls from the Titan aside from serpent, so ur going to want to just open as many titan crystals as possible before it updates again

@Dab_west @ItsClobberinTime

I'm in a tough situation personally on whether to open the current one or save for next because I already have bullseye, red skull and serpent. So it would be mainly just onslaught leaving. Red Skull and serpent are unduped though.

I know Serpent dupe is really big, but on the bright side he isn't leaving , but Thing is. Plus Arcade will be in the next one , and as for Onslaught, I heard the sig 200 is very beneficial for the 6* to still have value

Here's the thing:
    A new 7* Onslaught is still great cause a r3 Onslaught will still be better than a 6* sig 200, a Red Skull dupe would be good too, and as much as people want to **** on this champ a 7* Sersi is also a massive W.
    As for Arcade, he's mid as hell so I wouldn't even bother going after him. Damage is terrible and defense most cosmics with autoblock counter will nuke him so very little value there too.

Here's what I'd do:
    Wait and see how good the new champs for the next two months are and then decide. If they're mid definitely go for this one, if they're good and meta relevant then next one.