**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Not to be that guy but… this Titan crystal pool? Yikes.

2»

Comments

• Options
    FeydRauthaFeydRautha Posts: 24

EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

I guess it depends on what everyone needs for their roster, but I think Bullseye, Onslaught, Red Skull, Serpent, Dust, Prowler, and Negasonic are all W pulls. Then there’s a few ok ones and some duds like Nova and Silver Sable

Sym Supreme?
    Mid.
    He is pretty good. It's just that mystic pool is super stacked atm.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,398 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

I guess it depends on what everyone needs for their roster, but I think Bullseye, Onslaught, Red Skull, Serpent, Dust, Prowler, and Negasonic are all W pulls. Then there’s a few ok ones and some duds like Nova and Silver Sable

Sym Supreme?
    I love Symbiote Supreme he's helped me so much in Act 6 back in the day
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,063 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

Sym Supreme?
    Mid.
    That's precisely why he's mid, he's nothing more than an underdog in the grand scheme of things. He may be good for certain metas where he's supercharged but that could be said about any champ in the game, Annihilus will probably be busted for this next meta yet he's mid outside of that for the most part.
    Ps. Yes talking about BGs strictly cause that's the only way to rank champs, outside of BGs even OG Captain America and Cyclops can be used successfully.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,586 ★★★★★
    edited June 19

EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

Sym Supreme?
    Mid.
    That's precisely why he's mid, he's nothing more than an underdog in the grand scheme of things. He may be good for certain metas where he's supercharged but that could be said about any champ in the game, Annihilus will probably be busted for this next meta yet he's mid outside of that for the most part.
    Ps. Yes talking about BGs strictly cause that's the only way to rank champs, outside of BGs even OG Captain America and Cyclops can be used successfully.
    But he can take a variety of cosmic defenders with ease regardless of meta, You can cheese hulkling sersi Maestro - to name a few. Also He could be a great counter to serpent, even tho he lose a ton of his damage output, He can shut down the annoying abilities of serpent and block his specials without taking huge damage, Which is quite rare.

He is definitely not mid, He is not trash or insignificant like Blade or Nova in bgs, He is kind of jabari level champ who you're more than happy to pull from a basic but is quite disappointed when you get from a Titan.

But again, I don't think he is even in the bottom 5 champs in current titan pool.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,940 ★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

Sym Supreme?
    Mid.
    Cyclops sure, as long as he has a synergy team backing him, but OG Cap? Dude needs a rework
  • Options

EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

Sym Supreme?
    Mid.
    But he can take a variety of cosmic defenders with ease regardless of meta, You can cheese hulkling sersi Maestro - to name a few. Also He could be a great counter to serpent, even tho he lose a ton of his damage output, He can shut down the annoying abilities of serpent and block his specials without taking huge damage, Which is quite rare.

He is definitely not mid, He is not trash or insignificant like Blade or Nova in bgs, He is kind of jabari level champ who you're more than happy to pull from a basic but is quite disappointed when you get from a Titan.

But again, I don't think he is even in the bottom 5 champs in current titan pool.
    You can cheese all of those with Werewolf Kushala Chavez Sassy Longshot and Juggs too and they work even on champs without a ton of buffs, again he is an underdog. He's decent for buff heavy champs sure but what happens when there are no buffs? The other mystics I mentioned won't struggle even if there are no buffs.

He will be one of the best in the Titan once Onslaught Bullseye and Red Skull leave but that doesn't mean he's actually good, if I pulled a 7* SymSupreme I still wouldn't use him cause he's not good enough compared to the rest of the mystic class, he's just not.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,239 ★★★★★

Negasonic and prowler are great pulls, I personally would love to have a symbiote supreme,Others are meh.
    But you can still have a chance for onslaught bullseye dust iron heart red skull all are fantastic champs worth to be pulled from a titna

If I pulled Dust or Ironheart from that Titan I'd want to jump off a building tbh lol
    I've seen your second post but Dust is awesome especially in AW and any form of questing. Even with my ascended 6r5 I'd love the 7*
  • Options
    Bugmat78 said:

Negasonic and prowler are great pulls, I personally would love to have a symbiote supreme,Others are meh.
    But you can still have a chance for onslaught bullseye dust iron heart red skull all are fantastic champs worth to be pulled from a titna

If I pulled Dust or Ironheart from that Titan I'd want to jump off a building tbh lol
    I've seen your second post but Dust is awesome especially in AW and any form of questing. Even with my ascended 6r5 I'd love the 7*
    Sandman is great for AW path 9, Cyclops can be used for questing with a full synergy team. Have you seen any of these being used in BGs? Cause I haven't, and that's how I rank champs personally. Dust is not good for BGs unless you don't have any strong mutant options, it is what it is.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,239 ★★★★★

Bugmat78 said:

Sandman is great for AW path 9, Cyclops can be used for questing with a full synergy team. Have you seen any of these being used in BGs? Cause I haven't, and that's how I rank champs personally. Dust is not good for BGs unless you don't have any strong mutant options, it is what it is.
    I guess it depends on the meta. She does decent damage if you use sandstorm from the start with heavy but she's definitely no cgr. She's no nuke but certain metas can definitely make her a good choice.

But i get your view. I just play to reach GC and anything aftee that is a bonus .