Season 19 BG Starting Point Incorrect [resolved, additional comms]

Comments

• HegliosHeglios Member Posts: 3
    ian5555 said:

This is straight BS only giving out compensation to those higher brackets. I finished somewhere in Diamond but not as far as 1 and got busted all the way back to Bronze 1 level so I get nothing? What a crock.

Totally agreed. Llaced Diamond 4 last season and now I am back in Silver 4. Why should only people that reach Diamond 1 and higher get compensation? Doesn't make any sense. Why make us even grind for compensation when they messed up?

• MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Member Posts: 596 ★★★
    Kabam probably spent many months working this out and yet they still can't get it right. I would love to know their project management and the process
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,377 ★★★★★

The BG fights are bugged. Missing frames. No armor breaks. Unable to punish heavies or specials. Getting parried. Defenders blocking my striker and specials after being hit. Then the disconnect bug after a solid win gives the defender the victory. And to top it off this is right after the Modok bugs in Raids. Which we still have not heard a word from Kabam. The game should be fun not frustrating.

Armor breaks are working right now

As for the other stuff, that’s always been around and will probably continue to be because the AI sucks
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,097 ★★★★★
    Can we get a confirmation that all the elder marks we would’ve gotten after 5 matches are just gone?

I get that I can fight my way through all these levels and earn milestones, but now I’m either burning marks I wouldn’t have needed to use to reach that level, or I’m using energy and getting no meaningful solo or alliance points.
  • Deder80Deder80 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
    Off topic here but I thought we are supposed to get 1 token for losing and 2 for winning. I’m not getting any tokens nor did my opponent for winning. Is a visual bug? I don’t know if I’m moving up or down. I won a match and didn’t get the tokens either.
    Deder80 said:

Off topic here but I thought we are supposed to get 1 token for losing and 2 for winning. I’m not getting any tokens nor did my opponent for winning. Is a visual bug? I don’t know if I’m moving up or down. I won a match and didn’t get the tokens either.

Lol. You lose one for a loss.
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,193 ★★★★
    What were people in gc last season supposed to start in? Seemed like everyone including me was gold
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Member Posts: 246 ★★★

What were people in gc last season supposed to start in? Seemed like everyone including me was gold

I think it was Plat5.

TyEdge said:

Deder80 said:

Oh I thought they changed to help move through the levels. I’m not 100% sure but I thought I read it on discord that they were changing the structure on loses to to keep players discouraged from playing. Maybe I read it wrong haha. Not sure.
    Deder80 said:

TyEdge said:

Deder80 said:

Oh I thought they changed to help move through the levels. I’m not 100% sure but I thought I read it on discord that they were changing the structure on loses to to keep players discouraged from playing. Maybe I read it wrong haha. Not sure.
    Higher levels of VT were plus or minus one. With a 50% win rate, it was hard to advance. Now all are 2/-1
    Ya I just and read it again. I totally read that wrong. We lose one for a lose and gain 2 for a win.🤦🏽‍♂️
  • Kabam JaxKabam Jax Member, Moderator Posts: 1,718 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Can we get a confirmation that all the elder marks we would’ve gotten after 5 matches are just gone?

I get that I can fight my way through all these levels and earn milestones, but now I’m either burning marks I wouldn’t have needed to use to reach that level, or I’m using energy and getting no meaningful solo or alliance points.

All of the rewards after your five matches have been awarded to your account. Check your stash if you didn't see them in a pop-up. We confirmed that previous claims were false alarms.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,926 ★★★★★

Matchmaking time feels a little off.

Dr. Zola
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,926 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

TyEdge said:

All of the rewards after your five matches have been awarded to your account. Check your stash if you didn't see them in a pop-up. We confirmed that previous claims were false alarms.
    I’ve got mine from stash. Here’s what GC players would get (I suppose):

Dr. Zola
    Kabam Jax said:

TyEdge said:

Thanks! I’m at 3 so I’ll grab them soon.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,465 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Kabam Jax said:

TyEdge said:

Thanks! I’m at 3 so I’ll grab them soon.
    If you don't see em right away, relog.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,465 ★★★★★
    Deder80 said:

Why on earth would you get a medal for losing...
    I can just get to GC by queuing and putting my phone down that way...
  • Priyampatwa1Priyampatwa1 Member Posts: 22
    Same here
  • JTTvJTTv Member Posts: 11
    Missing a ton of elders marks too! Wtf?!?!?!
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Member Posts: 1,095 ★★★★
    edited June 21
    For those that saw their "Play 5 matches" rewards show up in their stash, was there a delay on that?

I just completed my 5th match, and didn't automatically receive the rewards, nor are they in the stash. It's only been a couple minutes though, that's why I'm curious if it took a while to show up there for people.

Thanks in advance.

Edit// Disregard. The two medals per win messed up my count. Only played four at the time of posting.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,288 Guardian
    JTTv said:

Missing a ton of elders marks too! Wtf?!?!?!

There is a LIMIT of 9000 Elder's Marks.
    Are you reaching that limit, and so any extra are being lost ?

(there is no Stash for Elder's Marks, or any Treasury item itself. Just Stash for “unclaimed” rewards. But once you claim it there is no overflow safety stash for Treasury items)