Some of my r3 7* CMM Gameplay! Some of you asked for it..here we go!! πŸ₯³πŸ€˜πŸ½

TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,731 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Let me start by saying: (before all of the "expert critics" chime in)

1. This is how I like to play her. I like to use her Sp. 2 A LOT..so you'll see that I skip refreshing her charges so I can hammer out those Armor Breaks, and unleash that NASTY Sp 2! πŸ˜†

2. These fights were done with no "ouchies" and no boosts.

She CHEEEEEESES Arcade!!! πŸ§€πŸ˜‚
https://youtu.be/MUhKQcy-6S0?si=BNPTyQ-4UIu1igXW

"Binary Bits" or Fights clips when she enters "Binary Ignition".
https://youtu.be/b2jSxlF4w_I?si=gHR4bIIAmyPXEfi0

Comments

• Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 482 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Damnnn that is soo cool . Reminds me of when the 5* did this in EQ back then. Jealous.
  • Vicky16Vicky16 Member Posts: 6 β˜…
    edited June 19
    She is on of my favourite champs as well. I heard she is a great onslaught counter in battlegrounds.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,083 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats! She is just amazing. I would love to r3 mine if I dupe her.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,731 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Damnnn that is soo cool . Reminds me of when the 5* did this in EQ back then. Jealous.

Omg yes lol. I remember when I first got her as a 5*! Still got the screen recording πŸ˜‚ I was running all over my house yelling like a maniac πŸ˜‚

Vicky16 said:

She is on of my favourite champs as well. I heard she is a great onslaught counter in battlegrounds.

Awesome!! Yes she is! If you're great with dexing his Specials, she can easily KO him. His neuroshocks push her into binary ignition!

One of my fights...

Another CMM player fight 🀯😀

Congrats! She is just amazing. I would love to r3 mine if I dupe her.

Fingers are crossed for you!! Let's pray to RNGesus! πŸ˜‚
  • ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 937 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Normally my luck is absolutely terrible but I can't complain about my Magnetron luck so far:

Funny thing is, I didn't even have the 7* before this event and my 6* wasn't even duped.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,709 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    What I really like about her is how simple she is to use and she can do some serious damage in Binary mode. Congrats again on getting her. Can't wait to get her myself.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,952 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    She's been overshadowd by other better Cosmics for such a long time, it's great that she's finally getting some love through this event. Can't wait to unlock her!
    Chobbly said:

Normally my luck is absolutely terrible but I can't complain about my Magnetron luck so far:

Funny thing is, I didn't even have the 7* before this event and my 6* wasn't even duped.

And here you are with an 7* AWAKENED CMM!! THAT.....IS.....WILD!!! ✨️πŸ₯³βœ¨οΈ

edited June 21

What I really like about her is how simple she is to use and she can do some serious damage in Binary mode. Congrats again on getting her. Can't wait to get her myself.

Oh man that is another reason why she is my favorite champ lol. EASY TO USE.

I hope you get her soon!! Please let us know when you do!
    edited June 21

She's been overshadowd by other better Cosmics for such a long time, it's great that she's finally getting some love through this event. Can't wait to unlock her!

Right! It's like a resurgence! And I am here for it!!

It makes me wonder though, why Kabam has limited her 7* release to exclusive crystals and this event, and if she'll ever be in the Titan or basic....