**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

The WORSE way to start a Battlegrounds's season

HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,160 ★★★
From having to grind more because of a seeding issue to Attack's Buff not working how it's intended .
Despite the changes made in Victory Track this season , we also have to grind way more and the compenstion for this error is more rewards at Diamond I and Vibranium I...
So you add on more rewards on the highest tier while expecting everyone who is affected to reach that tier with the broken attacker buff and get back what they deserve for this issue...
Honestly i never expected that from you @Kabam
You REEEEEAAAAALLLLYYYY suprised me

Comments

• Options
    edited June 19
    No hate @Kabam, just stating my opinion from my point of view for what is happening for this Battlegrounds Season
  • Options
    p.s i also didn't get the last season's gc rewards and i managed to reach it, what's up with that kabam?
  • Options
    edited June 19
    Squammo said:

HSS75 said:

p.s i also didn't get the last season's gc rewards and i managed to reach it, what's up with that kabam?

Did you do a fight after you reached GC?
    Seriously, that can have me not get GC rewards. I tried to do a fight but i got no one
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,339 ★★★★
    edited June 19
    Pikolu said:

On the other bright side, the seeding rewards are sent to stash so you don't waste elders marks if you're almost constantly near max

Is this an intended change or another bug? With everything going on rn it’s a bit difficult to tell lol. If it’s intended that’s a really nice W for and probably a lot of people
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 741 ★★★

I’m just gonna hang in silver crushing rookies all season until last week

I like that idea. Just run objectives every 2 days, then go. I usually don't do bgs, but I want the deathless piece, so I have to. My 1st 2 opponents combined prestige of half of my total. Not an attempt at a flex, I genuinely felt bad.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,987 Guardian

Pikolu said:

On the other bright side, the seeding rewards are sent to stash so you don't waste elders marks if you're almost constantly near max

Is this an intended change or another bug? With everything going on rn it’s a bit difficult to tell lol. If it’s intended that’s a really nice W for and probably a lot of people
    Intended. I've been excited about it for awhile now.
  • Options
    edited June 19
    Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

That’s awesome actually. I appreciate little QOL changes like this, they go a long way.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,430 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

That’s awesome actually. I appreciate little QOL changes like this, they go a long way.
    Don't feel too excited though, they are using you as a Guinea pig... Even the item to claim says "Test" on it.
  • Options
    Chosen85Chosen85 Posts: 26
    HSS75 said:

From having to grind more because of a seeding issue to Attack's Buff not working how it's intended .
    Despite the changes made in Victory Track this season , we also have to grind way more and the compenstion for this error is more rewards at Diamond I and Vibranium I...
    So you add on more rewards on the highest tier while expecting everyone who is affected to reach that tier with the broken attacker buff and get back what they deserve for this issue...
    Honestly i never expected that from you @Kabam
    You REEEEEAAAAALLLLYYYY suprised me

100% correct
  • Options

Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

Don't feel too excited though, they are using you as a Guinea pig... Even the item to claim says "Test" on it.
    I haven’t played 5 matches yet so didn’t see that lol. Still I’m not exactly sure what there is to “test” about this, either they add it or don’t. There’s no real process trial a& error here.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,430 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

I haven’t played 5 matches yet so didn’t see that lol. Still I’m not exactly sure what there is to “test” about this, either they add it or don’t. There’s no real process trial a& error here.

I don't either, I am even more surprised they started testing stuff
  • Options

Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

I don't either, I am even more surprised they started testing stuff
    Lol yea “test” being there is goofy. Would’ve made perfect sense without it
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,964 ★★★★★

Someone must've been eating a lot of donuts today instead of making sure everything was ready and working, not only did they screw up the attacker buff they also screwed up seeding lmao.

I resent that comment.
    Okay but you are genetically engineered to perfection so it's different, good sir.
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 661 ★★★

Someone must've been eating a lot of donuts today instead of making sure everything was ready and working, not only did they screw up the attacker buff they also screwed up seeding lmao.

More like somebody forgot to turn off seeding under the old system before loading the new, so it happened twice.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,964 ★★★★★
    djr17 said:

More like somebody forgot to turn off seeding under the old system before loading the new, so it happened twice.