This matchmaking and AI is [not what I want it to be]

Ancient_OneAncient_One Member Posts: 21
edited June 20 in General Discussion
I end in platinum almost every season and I'm quite a decent player myself but this times the AI is so bad and those armor ups are so annoying I can barely nudge the health bar of a 44k rated magneto woth idoom 13k. Then there is matchmaking, I'm tb and have handled many paras but this time I'm getting all the worst match ups possible. I've never seen such a consistent loss. The thing is it's not only me but many people on reddit are also having the same problem.
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• GogiGogi Member Posts: 473 ★★★
    Bring proper champs.
  • Ancient_OneAncient_One Member Posts: 21
    Gogi said:

Bring proper champs.

You mean like my herc sig 200,vox,cgr,Adam warlock,venom,hulkling and deathless kg well have them all

Gogi said:

Bring proper champs.

You mean like my herc sig 200,vox,cgr,Adam warlock,venom,hulkling and deathless kg well have them all
    Why did you use iDoom against Magneto then...

Gogi said:

Bring proper champs.

Didn't have anyone useful left and I have done it a few times, anyways don't go by the example I played multiple matches and most of the time I couldn't ko the opponent due to those annoying armor ups and a overly defensive AI. Counting for the high rated opponents I could barely nudge the health below 30% before the timer going off.
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,231 ★★★★

Gogi said:

Bring proper champs.

Riddle me this Batman Batman why the FUDGE did you use Idoom against mags then??

Gogi said:

Bring proper champs.

Riddle me this Batman Batman why the FUDGE did you use Idoom against mags then??
    As I said last one left but I have done it a few times its not like I was ko'd but that I couldn't get that health bar down
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,277 ★★★★★
    edited June 20

Gogi said:

Bring proper champs.

As I said last one left but I have done it a few times its not like I was ko'd but that I couldn't get that health bar down
    Well Duh.. he takes a lot less shock dmg...
    Anything else would probably have been better.. even the last champ you didn't use...

Gogi said:

Bring proper champs.

Gogi said:

Bring proper champs.

Didn't have anyone useful left and I have done it a few times, anyways don't go by the example I played multiple matches and most of the time I couldn't ko the opponent due to those annoying armor ups and a overly defensive AI. Counting for the high rated opponents I could barely nudge the health below 30% before the timer going off.
    Well don't block so much then...
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,016 ★★★★★
    Those armour ups are horrendous - it's really important to break, nullify, or otherwise bypass them if you want any real hope of winning - gotta change up the strategy if you're struggling that much.

If it's a universal problem of the AI being bad, then theoretically it's bad for everyone, but your opponent clearly isn't having as much of a problem.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,009 ★★★★★
    Just don't block/parry if you're not cosmic, lol.

1. Ending BG in platinum everytime isn't quite decent.
    2. Magneto magnatisezzz Irondoom so bad that he can't even breath inside his suit, plus 90% shock immunity.
    3. Plus don't block OMG wth bruh, why you block? Stop, don't, those armour ups will stack and on and on.
    4. Learn the meta and don't rely on your 5-6 champs, 3 of them will be banned anyways.