**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Unfair Matchmaking in battle Grounds

2»

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,717 ★★★★★

My defenders are just not fighting at all how can i expect to win with this type of defending , earlier i have posted a picture too of defenders not performing

Maybe place actual good defenders and they will perform better
  • Options
    cartman_braa2cartman_braa2 Posts: 106
    ahmynuts said:

My defenders are just not fighting at all how can i expect to win with this type of defending , earlier i have posted a picture too of defenders not performing

king pin is a bad defender ?
    Whats wrong with u guys ?
    Its happening continuously my defenders are just not performing

fender
  • Options
    edited June 24

ahmynuts said:

fender
    Kingpin is not a great defender.
    Also, why are you confused that CGR absolutely nuked nimrod and that a 7* warlock toasted your Weapon-Mid?
    Have you considered that people are just better at the game than you?
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,640 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

fender
    Seeing all this, i bet you its a mix of lack of skills, not understanding some defenders, and trash masteries...
  • Options
    Jeancrb said:

I'm one of these Vaillant players with only 6r5 and 7r2 in my account and I do agree that I feel it's not fair for my opponents this season. You should just wait out 1 week that we all get out of the VT or that we reach Vibranium at least. They messed up putting us in gold 5

How the heck are you Valiant with 2 7r2s....
  • Options

ahmynuts said:

fender
    Seeing all this, i bet you its a mix of lack of skills, not understanding some defenders, and trash masteries...
    That's what I'm saying
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,692 ★★★★★
    "my defenders are just not performing"

No, your game knowledge isn't up to par. What you posted isn't your defenders not performing, it's your opponent has better counters.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,513 ★★★★★
    edited June 24
    Stature said:

And people wonder why I act aggressive to people that make these posts.

Let's not sugar coat it, you aren't aggressive. You are just toxic and actively sabotage people's discussions. The forums would be much friendlier and have a wider participation, if you didn't join.
    Yes... Toxic. 🙄

I always find it funny how you're allowed to voice your opinion. You can call me names, act aggressive etc.. but I'm the bad one.

Why aren't you after OP in this thread as well for being toxic?

I truly don't care. Your incorrect assessment won't change anything. I'm always up for a debate but all you have is "he's a Kabam employee" "he's a Kabam shill" etc.. get some new insults. If you can speak your mind, I can speak mine.
  • Options
    JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 202 ★★

Jeancrb said:

I'm one of these Vaillant players with only 6r5 and 7r2 in my account and I do agree that I feel it's not fair for my opponents this season. You should just wait out 1 week that we all get out of the VT or that we reach Vibranium at least. They messed up putting us in gold 5

I meant in my BG roster obviously since the topic was about playing against stacked roster, sorry if that wasn't clear.
  • Options
    Jeancrb said:

Jeancrb said:

I meant in my BG roster obviously since the topic was about playing against stacked roster, sorry if that wasn't clear.
    So you don't put your R3s in the deck?
  • Options
    JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 202 ★★

Jeancrb said:

Jeancrb said:

I just have America Chavez and Shuri that I put in yeah of course, but I just thought in the way I turned my sentence it was not relevant to include it as the strenght of my roster is that it is stacked with 7r2 and 6r5 ascended :smiley:
  • Options
    Jeancrb said:

Jeancrb said:

Jeancrb said:

I just have America Chavez and Shuri that I put in yeah of course, but I just thought in the way I turned my sentence it was not relevant to include it as the strenght of my roster is that it is stacked with 7r2 and 6r5 ascended :smiley:
    Well let me explain why we are having this exchange. Nowadays progression levels means nothing except for Valiant. You may ask why?.. It means nothing for BGs becauae there are a lot of lower progression levels with rosters way too big for it and use it as an excuse. There are Uncollectdx with 7*s, Cavs with 7* and multiple 6r4s and so on; but when something like BGs comes up they only say "I am a Cav, why do I have to fight TBs and Paragons 😭"
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

fender
    Also, why are you confused that CGR absolutely nuked nimrod and that a 7* warlock toasted your Weapon-Mid?
    Dude wolvarine has insaine unblockable and regen it takes 20 hit to stop regen from warlock ,it clearly mean my defender was not defending good in both fights nimrod cant be taken out in that quick because of heavy armour it has unless the game make the defender go easy on the opponent my question is why am i facing so hard opponent and why the defenders are so aggressive, it should be the opposite since we are fighting high prestige players winning those matches with 100% dosent make sence
  • Options

ahmynuts said:

fender
    Dude i am on 8.3.1 so i am not a rokie and i am a free to play player
  • Options

ahmynuts said:

fender
    Every match you have taken a screenshot you died and scored less than 30k points.
    The only match you show where you survived is basically a parry heavy match up with Red Mags against a metal champ...
    Your description of the warlock fight lol.. you know he can just parry a few times and get virus on you?... Why would you even place a 5* Weapon X knowing the other guy has a 7* warlock and say "My defender is not performing" ....
  • Options

ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

fender
    Dude wolvarine has insaine unblockable and regen it takes 20 hit to stop regen from warlock ,it clearly mean my defender was not defending good in both fights nimrod cant be taken out in that quick because of heavy armour it has unless the game make the defender go easy on the opponent my question is why am i facing so hard opponent and why the defenders are so aggressive, it should be the opposite since we are fighting high prestige players winning those matches with 100% dosent make sence
    Do you not know how Warlock works?
  • Options

ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

fender
    I do , but do u ? how will he stop unblocking?
  • Options

ahmynuts said:

fender
    Every match you have taken a screenshot you died and scored less than 30k points.
    The only match you show where you survived is basically a parry heavy match up with Red Mags against a metal champ...
    Your description of the warlock fight lol.. you know he can just parry a few times and get virus on you?... Why would you even place a 5* Weapon X knowing the other guy has a 7* warlock and say "My defender is not performing" ....
    Because i didnt had a good option , and i thought wolv can be unblockable and so atleast he can pull some score but it seems like he was just standing there
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,288 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

fender
    By intercepting and nuking him down?
    Weapon x is super aggressive so it's easy to intercept.
    You're clearly showing your lack of skill and game knowledge here, so please take a step back
  • Options

ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

fender
    Bro give it a rest. You're just embarrassing yourself at this point
  • Options

ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

fender
    It doesn't take 20 hits my guy
  • Options
    IlociaMIlociaM Posts: 39
    I don't have any r3 and I only match legends

Most of those marches in that screenshot you posted were instant forfeits. I know that it seems impossible but you could atleast try to win.

Only to lose time

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,307 ★★★★★
    IlociaM said:

I don't have any r3 and I only match legends

Most of those marches in that screenshot you posted were instant forfeits. I know that it seems impossible but you could atleast try to win.

Only to lose time

Well.. I’m in the same tier as you (actually I’m Plat 1 now), and I have 6 R3s and a full deck of R2s/R5s.

It’s a choice. You push up faster, you get stronger matches as I clear up slowly to clock objectives. That’s just how competition is. You fight EVERYONE in the same tier.