**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Two questions about mr.sininter given during Summer sale .

DIETYDIETY Posts: 71
1. Are we gonna get a free Mr. Sinister or not , is it gonna be a selector like the one in which we got domino during valentines in the market or will it be automatically given to us in message.

2. I have 2 r4 right now and I am at 8.2.5 , holding on completion of act 8.2 and thinking of buying those catalyst bundle from summer sale to reach paragon , will I be able to still get mr.sinister as a 6* then or do i need to progress before the sale starts before JUNE 28

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,399 ★★★★★
    It mostly from the market
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,010 ★★★★
    How about a free Onslaught?
  • Options

I'm guessing maybe if you wait to claim Mr Sinister from the store until after you reach Paragon, it should update and you can get the 6*. I know when I became Valiant, I logged into the webstore and it already updated my free daily crystal before I'd ever claimed one in the game

But will it be given through market or throught some other way .
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 638 ★★★
    DIETY said:

I'm guessing maybe if you wait to claim Mr Sinister from the store until after you reach Paragon, it should update and you can get the 6*. I know when I became Valiant, I logged into the webstore and it already updated my free daily crystal before I'd ever claimed one in the game

Thru the web store
  • Options
    edited June 24

DIETY said:

Thru the web store
    Thank you sir, but if it does not I am holding you hostage
  • Options

DIETY said:

Thru the web store
    Thank you sir

DIETY said:

Thru the web store
    Reached paragon today , thankyou