**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Theory on July 4th Deals

In valiant offers, kabam will introduce a rank 4 7* material (not a full rankup but fragments) but in a very expensive price because i believe this is done before where the rare rank up resources are sold in a very expensive price only for their value to depreciate one year later.

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,353 ★★★★★

In valiant offers, kabam will introduce a rank 4 7* material (not a full rankup but fragments) but in a very expensive price because i believe this is done before where the rare rank up resources are sold in a very expensive price only for their value to depreciate one year later.

Wont happen this year ask again next year
  • Options
    GenericForumsNameGenericForumsName Posts: 3
    I miss the good old days where the 6* awakening gem is peak reward
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,714 ★★★★★
    They already told in a thread they won't be releasing it.

Also new rank up materials won't enter monetary deals before an option for FTP players to get it, like 7* r3 materials first entered necro, then at cyber/banquet deals
  • Options
    SkalamenkoSkalamenko Posts: 51
    Maybe those materials will come in act9 ?
  • Options
    MasquiradeMasquirade Posts: 67
    Am I right in saying that R3 was introduced alongside Necro last November? We've barely had more than 6 months with that milestone as the peak of the contest, hitting r4's at that rate would mean rank 6 7 stars by next Christmas - it won't be happening
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,353 ★★★★★

Maybe those materials will come in act9 ?

I doubt it be start of act 9 id say a bit later than that since they havent even made t4a anywhere yet in content but these wow and sos events
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,043 Guardian

They already told in a thread they won't be releasing it.

Yes, this is true

Also new rank up materials won't enter monetary deals before an option for FTP players to get it, like 7* r3 materials first entered necro, then at cyber/banquet deals

No, this is false. Kabam always trickles in the new catalyst slowly and for a lot of money well in advance.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,070 ★★★★★
    Probably won't see any t7b frags until banquet AT THE EARLIEST.
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 328 ★★★

I remember the really old days when the forums were hoping for a 5 star awakening gem as a reward for, iirc, Act 5 exploration.

Now get off my lawn, young whippersnappers!
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,070 ★★★★★
    edited June 24

I remember the really old days when the forums were hoping for a 5 star awakening gem as a reward for, iirc, Act 5 exploration.

Now get off my lawn, young whippersnappers!
    I mean, even older accounts like mine were only able to finally get a normal 4* from act 4..... I however got incredibly lucky and my first 4* was punisher.