Kitty or onslaught ?

SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,265 ★★★
Best to Rankup

Kitty or onslaught ? 111 votes

Kitty
29%
Spity68ShaggyMMrTicTac19992008KerneasnaikavonLordSmasherGalvatron808Aomine_Daiki10RenaxqqBen_15455Joker1976Xguard77XenagosShenkBarani7daribsandbbqbeef69willrun4adonutmbgibsonTrongNovZoolander29 33 votes
Onslaught
70%
PantherusNZJoeLukaFeeney234Ragnarok13captaincushNojokejaymThatGuyYouSaw235CupidEddieVanWThe_Blue_JaguarRayven5220Ourobøroschrisfernendezzzt123459Wu_Bangerz23SCP1504Sagacious0wlsvilariumCloudVIIStrifepeixemacaco 78 votes

Comments

• BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,775 ★★★★★
    Depends on the content
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,019 ★★★★★
    Kitty

Who even uses Kitty in 2024 lol I literally have not used mine since I became Paragon back in 2022 or whatever.

Just used her in war
    She never dies, she just can't die 🥰

1 intercept and I won lol
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Onslaught
    PT_99 said:

Who even uses Kitty in 2024 lol I literally have not used mine since I became Paragon back in 2022 or whatever.

Just used her in war

But she's so slow lmao
    Kitty

PT_99 said:

Just used her in war

But she's so slow lmao
    Swipe back, swipe forward, 2 hits, repeat, reach sp3 then sp2
    Where slow?
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    edited June 25
    Onslaught
    Kitty is still relevant for AW and questing and all that general stuff.
    She's lost her footing in BGs, however she does have some defensive potential in the right meta.

Tbh I never really liked kitty that much. She's just so slow , her ramp up whether in short or long fights takes forever to get going.
  • Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 379
    Onslaught
    Onslaught, he is just stupidly good and more meta relevant.
    Kitty

She's lost her footing in BGs, however she does have some defensive potential in the right meta.

Tbh I never really liked kitty that much. She's just so slow , her ramp up whether in short or long fights takes forever to get going.

I'm taking down Bullseye, Nick, Bishop, Domino (just phase out crit fail) and many other annoying champs with 1 sp-1 and 1 sp-2 in BG with score of 46k+

She has her uses
    Kitty

Fresh proof on how slow she is

• winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    Any good tutorial link on Kitty? I have mine at R4 but poor in skill.
    edited June 25
    Kitty

The more you play the more you get familiar with her,
    But one tip I can give is when enemy is being passive, hit the block back off with phase dash still up and use light attack instead of medium, some heroes can catch your medium so use light intercept.
    As light intercept when backing off happens when phase is still up, so even if light intercept fails and enemy hits you? It still connects because Kitty.
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,265 ★★★
    Kitty
    PT_99 said:

That's a wow 😳 Match
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,869 ★★★★★
    Onslaught

Use tigra synergy as a beginner.
    edited June 25
    Onslaught
    PT_99 said:

Bro posts a ss of class advantage with a small healthpool (even Kate has more health) in 40 secs and thinks he made a point lmao
    Onslaught

PT_99 said:

Just used her in war

But she's so slow lmao
    In war it doesn't matter. She will definitely kill the opponents at 100% health in 5 mins.
    Kitty

PT_99 said:

Bro posts a ss of class advantage with a small healthpool (even Kate has more health) in 40 secs and thinks he made a point lmao
    He was r5 Ascended.
    7r3 would still die from sp2 further hits as this 6* was dead in 3 hits of sp2 only.

Also It wouldn't matter as max sig Kitty just reaches sp3 in 5 hits while phased and trust me, AI these days LOVES to hit Kitty on phase.
    So after sp3? Kitty gains long phase, in that just stand and let bullseye hit more for immediate sp2 and win.

Her sp2 critical burst with 20 prowess (Bullseye hits are critical, gives Kitty free prowess) with sp3 fire debuff has big damage potential

But to make you happy I'll say Kitty is not powerful and needs to be 7* immediately. 🥵

Not too shaby.
  • TrongNovTrongNov Member Posts: 293 ★★★
    Kitty

PT_99 said:

Why do you always jump to conclusion with no proof and ignore any different point other ppl make? You can give yours freely and stop calling other ppl's points invalid.
    Onslaught
    TrongNov said:

PT_99 said:

Why do you always jump to conclusion with no proof and ignore any different point other ppl make? You can give yours freely and stop calling other ppl's points invalid.
    Why do you assume that is always the case and I never agree with people who have different opinions? If you're mad about the Dust comments cause you pulled the 7* out of a Titan and you're still huffing copium just say that.
    Kitty

TrongNov said:

PT_99 said:

Why do you assume that is always the case and I never agree with people who have different opinions? If you're mad about the Dust comments cause you pulled the 7* out of a Titan and you're still huffing copium just say that.
    http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/54/forum-rules-please-read-prior-to-posting#latest
    edited July 3
    Onslaught
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

He was r5 Ascended.
    7r3 would still die from sp2 further hits as this 6* was dead in 3 hits of sp2 only.

Also It wouldn't matter as max sig Kitty just reaches sp3 in 5 hits while phased and trust me, AI these days LOVES to hit Kitty on phase.
    So after sp3? Kitty gains long phase, in that just stand and let bullseye hit more for immediate sp2 and win.

Her sp2 critical burst with 20 prowess (Bullseye hits are critical, gives Kitty free prowess) with sp3 fire debuff has big damage potential

But to make you happy I'll say Kitty is not powerful and needs to be 7* immediately. 🥵

Not too shaby.
    You got me there, I don't know how to use Kitty for Bullseye so you're probably right.

If she was this good and just as quick for every matchup though people would be using her in GC, I still haven't seen a single Kitty up here in Arcane.
    Onslaught
    PT_99 said:

TrongNov said:

PT_99 said:

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/54/forum-rules-please-read-prior-to-posting#latest
    Mind explaining how exactly I'm breaking the forum rules? Lmao