**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Prof Hoff recently..

Comments

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,837 ★★★★★
    Don't know who he is but don't like to hear of people struggling.

Do whatever you need to do to get well, there are enough demons in the world without fighting your own
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,021 ★★★★
    I used to watch prof hoff a lot when I was a noobie at this game. Seemed like a positive guy, wish him the best.
  • Options
    Resternboy32Resternboy32 Posts: 163
    I’m sure the videos of him when he wasn’t himself will be taken down when he gets better.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,483 ★★★★★

I’m sure the videos of him when he wasn’t himself will be taken down when he gets better.

Its been going on for about a week, last one being the worse.
  • Options
    AsmondenaAsmondena Posts: 159
    This has been slowly building. Over the last month he has an odd mention.
    E.g. “I’m not going to give all money away to the point I’m homeless.”
    WTF???
    I think he unwisely discontinued medication for a bipolar condition and/or equally bad has taken up recreational drugs.
  • Options
    AsmondenaAsmondena Posts: 159
    Wicket329 said:

Asmondena said:

This has been slowly building. Over the last month he has an odd mention.
    E.g. “I’m not going to give all money away to the point I’m homeless.”
    WTF???
    I think he unwisely discontinued medication for a bipolar condition and/or equally bad has taken up recreational drugs.

We don’t have the full picture, it would be irresponsible to speculate on the situation. All we can and should do is pass along well wishes and respect his and his loved ones privacy. If Prof chooses to disclose information later, that’s his decision.
    Very true! I wish him well regardless as he seems a good guy.
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 302 ★★★
    Regardless of his content, I’ve found him pretty entertaining. I’ve watched his videos when I was new to the game and he gave me plethora of information. Mental health is one delicate topic and is the essence of what drives us in our daily lives. I hope he finds help/gets help to understand his situation better.
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,194 ★★★★★
    Hope he gets the help/rest he needs and hope his family and friends are around to help him out.
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 898 ★★★★
    edited June 26
    Mental health is one of the worst struggles we can go through because it strikes at our very sense of self, isolating us from those around us. It is a cruel and manipulative trickster, twisting our very thoughts against us.

Whatever the nature is of Prof Hoff's difficulties, we don't need to know. But what we can do for anyone who is struggling mentally, for whatever reason, it to let them know that they aren't alone.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★
    Crazy how it's happening on June, Men's mental health awareness month, best wishes for him and closed ones. 🙏
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    I've been watching Proff's vids ever since I first started playing the game. I always found his criticism and grading of the offers and bundles to be funny, since we were on the same page about a lot of
    them.

Got matched against him in BGs one day. We went all 3 rounds, but we both sucked at the fights and got a good laugh out of it.

Someone on his YouTube said he had been sleep deprived. As someone who suffered badly from sleep deprivation, I can tell you that it is no joke and can have some serious effects.

I hate to see him going through this, and hope that he gets the mental and physical rest he needs. 🙏🏽❤️
  • Options
    krystolixkrystolix Posts: 73
    I watch his videos almost every day. I've always loved that he does videos on other player's crystal openings. He's showcased mine a couple of times.
    Having a busy life outside of this, a family, a full time job, and running a full time youtube channel is a hard thing to do. I would never want that. I give kudos to all the youtubers (that's how I found out about the game was through a random Prof video about 6 years ago) you guys "GO! GO! GO!" all the time to push this game so it stays alive.
    Prof, we care about you and look forward to seeing you return triumphantly!
    Warms my heart a little bit seeing the love/support in here.
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,596 ★★★★
    I hope those who physically know him are there for him…
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,388 ★★★★
    Yeah when it comes to grading offers he actually is pretty good I hope Prof Hoff gets better.
  • Options
    Average_DesiAverage_Desi Posts: 197 ★★
    Hope he gets better.
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 966 ★★★★★
    That’s really positive to see he’s getting family support.
  • Options
    SoundwarpSoundwarp Posts: 48
    I’m sending him all the love I can