**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Daily 22 hour crystal not in the Super Daily rewards

The message stated that the 22 hour and 4 hour crystals are consolidated into the super daily event. I only see the 4 hour crystal. What happened to the 22 hour crystals?

Comments

• Options
    GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Posts: 135

• Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 648 ★★★★
    edited June 25
    It’s in webstore
  • Options
    HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 223 ★★

The message stated that the 22 hour and 4 hour crystals are consolidated into the super daily event. I only see the 4 hour crystal. What happened to the 22 hour crystals?

So, Kabam think that if they remove this crystal and replace it with approximately equal guaranteed value, it would be better for people. I think there was no real reason to remove this spicy crystal and this super daily event would be perfect if daily crystal would appear here as an addition to the last milestone rewards.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,070 ★★★★★

So, Kabam think that if they remove this crystal and replace it with approximately equal guaranteed value, it would be better for people. I think there was no real reason to remove this spicy crystal and this super daily event would be perfect if daily crystal would appear here as an addition to the last milestone rewards.
    You are aware that for over 9 years, you only got one daily crystal right? This whole getting 2 daily crystals is an extremely new thing barely half a year old? Welcome to the way it used to be.
  • Options
    GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Posts: 135

Thank you

Thank you all for your answers and insight. I only asked because it says that the events are being consolidated into the super event and that is 1 of the rewards. I know that you can still get it in the Summoner store. Thank you again.
  • Options
    WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 298 ★★
    Getting a free 7 star every month and 8 t5b a day is much better than the tiny possibility of a random 6 star but most likely a third of a t5cc, and if your want that disappointment just go to the webstore