Best champ to use my mystic ag on?

dr2wsdr2ws Member Posts: 70
(These are champions I own at 6* that are not duped, so no rintrah unfortunately :( )

Best champ to use my mystic ag on? 16 votes

Kindred
12%
WhoDaPooSuper_Cretu90 2 votes
Tigra
6%
Sagacious0wl 1 vote
Kushala
31%
svilariumItsClobberinTimeEmilia90Mrt9810UnnamedPlayer 5 votes
Juggs
31%
peixemacacoAzenstarThe_0wenpusNemesis_17Kingering_King 5 votes
Wiccan
0%
Wong
0%
Claire Voyant
0%
Mojo
12%
captain_rogersqm44 2 votes
Chavez
6%
TheHound 1 vote
Loki
0%

Comments

• Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,381 ★★★★★
    Kushala
    Chavez and Kushala have really nice awakened abilities but I wouldn’t say you necessarily need them awakened as much as Tigra or Kindred. If you have a lot of sigs and Tigra experience she’s a good choice. Kindred is imo one of the hardest defenders with that awakened ability

I’d go for a champ based on who you need more. A good defender = Kindred. For attack, Kushala or Tigra could be good choices
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,442 ★★★★
    Juggs
    The Unstoppable one 😎
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,417 ★★★★★
    Kushala
    No idea why people are saying Juggs cause he doesn't need it all and even at max sig it's only 3% chance to nullify per unstoppable buff, a waste imo.
    If you're looking for the most meta relevant one right now then it's definitely Kushala. I was holding off on the 6* for a while cause I thought maybe I could pull the 7* but that didn't happen so I popped some sigs and took her to r4 and I don't regret it one bit. I've been taking r2 Serpents and Bullseye's in sub 50 secs in BGs which is crazy for a r4.