**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Can’t find a match

Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Posts: 270 ★★★
I’ve tried using energy and marks but for the last 20 minutes I’ve had 3 minute long bg “searching for opponents” until it just stops

Comments

• Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 721 ★★★
    Exactly same here. Tried match making 6-7 times, but it crossed 2 mins mark and yet no match
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 285 ★★
    Two minutes for me. It seems like a delay built in to curb something on Kabam's side that they aren't communicating to us.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,734 ★★★★
    I ran one BG at around the same time as this post and had to wait nearly 2 minutes but got a match in the end
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,223 ★★★★
    I just wait 30s, if no match I cancel then they again and it's instant again.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,438 ★★★★
    I guess BGs match system is trying to bring match together that seem plausible.. then again it ain't fair that some cavalier or thronebreaker are getting matched VS valiant players with higher rarity champions.. 5* ascended hitting up is going to be tougher vs rank2 or rank3 7* champions.. at least that is my assumption.