**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

New Battlegrounds Matchmaking update

2»

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,763 ★★★★★
    All the wailing…I am confident I will still match with guys who have 8+ R3 (like today in Plat 2) regardless of the “change.”

Change—will believe it when I see it.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,464 ★★★★★
    dxxnyxl said:

dxxnyxl said:

dxxnyxl said:

Okay I must have been wrong about storymode being harder, I admit that upon hearing from you guys.

But that still doesn't change the fact that this update to BGs is horrible, especially with the event being tied into battlegrounds (magnetron crystals locked behind daily bg quests)

Locked?... Lol
    They are locked essentially for lower level players, I simply can't win a match against a legend in bg so I'm not going to get that crystal daily, meaning this event is useless for f2p lower level players.
    As stated elsewhere on different threads, legends badge means nothing (or at least very little). It doesn't mean you're a legendary player.
    Well it illustrates the crazy skill you have and I meant to use it as a way to show how high ranked the players are, since usually you see legends having at least 6*r5s
    Legends badges lost their significance years ago. They haven't meant anything since some time before Paragon was a title. They've never indicated how skilled you are. If you had Ghost or CG at high ranks and several hours, you can get a legends badge.

They were more diluted when they were included with incursions and someone could carry you to zone 25 with Hercules

People also think war MVP means something too. It doesn't.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,965 ★★★★★

dxxnyxl said:

dxxnyxl said:

Okay I must have been wrong about storymode being harder, I admit that upon hearing from you guys.

But that still doesn't change the fact that this update to BGs is horrible, especially with the event being tied into battlegrounds (magnetron crystals locked behind daily bg quests)

Locked?... Lol
    They are locked essentially for lower level players, I simply can't win a match against a legend in bg so I'm not going to get that crystal daily, meaning this event is useless for f2p lower level players.
    As stated elsewhere on different threads, legends badge means nothing (or at least very little). It doesn't mean you're a legendary player.
    As a "Legend" I can confirm you don't need super high skill to become one.
    Herc, Odin, Galan and the odd switch out for another key counter, units and a couple hours and bang, I got the title doing the zone 25 incursions run a few months ago.

Also got the EQ one same month, which is even easier.

The title looks cool, but I assure you as the most mediocre Valiant player possible (I still have no idea how half the champs work) it doesn't take tons of skill, just determination.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,679 ★★★★★
    The system will work itself out

HOWEVER

Kabam tied important rewards to winning once every two days. This really hurts the lesser accounts.
  • Options
    XlebXleb Posts: 30
    In fact, you can’t see any noticeable changes right now, since all players start at approximately the same ranks due to a bug
  • Options
    N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Posts: 97
    @dxxnyxl please screenshot your top champs.

YouTube videos are your friend… mcocnoob and mcoc encyclopedia helped me a lot.

Frankly, the longer you put off story content, the further you fall behind. The BG store will be infinitely more valuable if you put in the hard work. Otherwise, you’re basically complaining because of MCOC welfare reform getting rid of your free handouts.
  • Options
    YodaKajYodaKaj Posts: 75
    Pay to win. The new champs are all defender monsters. Have to wait a few weeks for the whales to get up and out of the victory track.
  • Options
    dxxnyxldxxnyxl Posts: 37

Frankly, the longer you put off story content, the further you fall behind. The BG store will be infinitely more valuable if you put in the hard work. Otherwise, you’re basically complaining because of MCOC welfare reform getting rid of your free handouts.

I gotchu - ill do that tmrw I don't got my phone rn
  • Options

Here I'll just write em here (my team) since I don't have my phone for a while

5 star rank 5 ascended juggs sig 69
    5 star rank 5 sunspot sig 180
    6 star nimrod rank 2 level 35
    6 star rank 2 else bloodstone level 35
    6 star rank 2 spiderham level 20

I don't have iso for spiderham but I'm planning on ranking him up to rank 3 since I have the resources

• Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,135 ★★★
    Uncollected vs paragon

• Options
    QueenMcoc said:

Uncollected vs paragon

I got some crazy screenshots too
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,582 ★★★★★
    edited June 26
    dxxnyxl said:

QueenMcoc said:

Uncollected vs paragon

I got some crazy screenshots too
    Me too. I got paired with the top hero rating person in the entire Battlerealm. He was actually a very pleasant chap. Never seen so many r3 max sigs in my life.

• Options
    Another one me uncollected vs paragon

• Options
    Defeat continues

• Options
    YodaKajYodaKaj Posts: 75
    killer whales :)
  • Options
    CuchulainnCuchulainn Posts: 97
    Between my main account and alt accounts I am seeing both sides of the horrendous matchmaking in BG this season.

Very few competitive match ups, the discrepancy between decks being unwinnable for the disadvantaged.

Most match ups are resulting in one of us quitting.

Not sure what the answer is but with all the recent changes made, I was looking forward to this season, and it's now the worst season ever.
  • Options
    CuchulainnCuchulainn Posts: 97
    edited June 26
    QueenMcoc said:

Another one me uncollected vs paragon

Uncollected vs Paragon is insane. Awful matchmaking here.