New 7 stars leaked for the future (either July or August)

EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,295 ★★★★★
edited June 26 in General Discussion

Mostly solid champions, but I wish we got IBom instead of IHulk.
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,295 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Man-Thing could be interesting. Definitely could see him as a defender more

Venompool is a W, Magneto X is a big W, and Punisher 2099 is underrated and this could help him out too

Not a fan of IHulk but we’ll see how he fares I guess. Misty Knight is a garbage addition though. Should’ve been Hit Monkey instead

Yeah I see no one talking about Misty, is she good?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,619 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

Venompool is a W, Magneto X is a big W, and Punisher 2099 is underrated and this could help him out too

Not a fan of IHulk but we’ll see how he fares I guess. Misty Knight is a garbage addition though. Should’ve been Hit Monkey instead

She's not bad. Not terrible. Not even mid. There's just alot of really good skill champs.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Almost every champ on that pool can be more interesting at 6r5 sig 200 ascended tbh
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,619 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

She’s mediocre at best imo. This pool isn’t nearly as enticing as the omega days one so I have no idea what they’re trying to cook. At least most of these aren’t Titan additions
    Yet. Possibly could be later on.

Emilia90 said:

Almost every champ on that pool can be more interesting at 6r5 sig 200 ascended tbh
    I don't think any of these champs require sig-200 to be super effective, correct me if i'm wrong though
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Member Posts: 3,258 ★★★★★
    @Crcrcrc LETS GO 7* IHULK WOOOHOOOOO
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

I don't think any of these champs require sig-200 to be super effective, correct me if i'm wrong though
    I didnt say effective, I said interesting...
    They are all pretty garbage...
    Remember the big Sassy r2 scare?... Well he is not as scary anymore...

I'm wondering how IHulk will perform as a 7 star, will he be better than his 6 star counterpart?
    The champ I am most excited for is Pun2099
  • HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Member Posts: 232 ★★
    EdisonLaw said:

I'm wondering how IHulk will perform as a 7 star, will he be better than his 6 star counterpart?
    There are no stat focus options that can really improve IHulk. So, 2/35 will be pretty much equal to 5/65 asc, there is no real need for him to be a 7* champ.
    edited June 26

EdisonLaw said:

There are no stat focus options that can really improve IHulk. So, 2/35 will be pretty much equal to 5/65 asc, there is no real need for him to be a 7* champ.
    Maybe block pen on defense?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,936 ★★★★★
    @Crcrcrc IT IS YOUR TIME
    edited June 26
    Wicket329 said:

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

She’s mediocre at best imo. This pool isn’t nearly as enticing as the omega days one so I have no idea what they’re trying to cook. At least most of these aren’t Titan additions
    I know the leaker says it’ll be another event like that, but I can’t help but think this group makes more sense as like an update to the loyalty or incursions pools. I think those pools are over a year old now, right? Kabam’s gotta be looking at refreshing them.
    It’s a possibility. So if they do this will they put the current incursion and loyalty champs into the basic pool?

Block pen stat focus on r2 Punisher 2099 specials is going to be awful

That was what I was thinking
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,734 ★★★★★
    I'd like to have Misty Knight 😍
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,327 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Wicket329 said:

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

I know the leaker says it’ll be another event like that, but I can’t help but think this group makes more sense as like an update to the loyalty or incursions pools. I think those pools are over a year old now, right? Kabam’s gotta be looking at refreshing them.
    It’s a possibility. So if they do this will they put the current incursion and loyalty champs into the basic pool?
    Can’t say for certain because I’m not Kabam, but that is the precedent set by the legends event.
    edited June 26

I'd like to have Misty Knight 😍

She’s gonna benefit a lot from the crit damage stat focus
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 678 ★★★
    …Titan crystal candidates ?
    😃
    Joker1976 said:

😃

The leaker said they will apparently be part of a new event similar to Omega Days. Maybe later they might go to the titan, but doubt it
  • XlebXleb Member Posts: 316
    Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Mostly solid champions, but I wish we got IBom instead of IHulk.

If u read its just future no month could be august could be july could be september just sometime in future also could change
    He also mentioned about 2 months, no more. I know him through other social networks
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Joker1976 said:

😃

The leaker said they will apparently be part of a new event similar to Omega Days. Maybe later they might go to the titan, but doubt it
    This should be an interesting test if it's going to be structured like Omega Days. Maxing that event cost me around $700 (Poolie's event units plus the 12k or so units I already had). Outside of the fact that pixels on a screen shouldn't cost that much to begin with, this supposed pool of champs is absolutely not what's going to make me drop $700 again.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,796 ★★★★★
    Meh, hard pass.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    I just don't care.

Until they force us to only use 7s in act 9 or the new Everest content in August.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,093 ★★★★★
    Time god none of em enter titan pool and saturate it.
    The only champ that appeals to me is venompool, Others are mid imo.
This discussion has been closed.