**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Spring of sorrow week 4

Comments

• Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Woh the tag is really limited this week (or maybe just me with my small roster).

I got nothing but 6R3 or 7R1 (no Storms, no Gorr or Gladiator) to go against what seem like a nightmare of a Def.

I thought AM and Onslaught was scary.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,295 ★★★★★
    Dont like this fight really need passive stuns so u can ignore all the unstoppable stuff
  • Options
    Average_DesiAverage_Desi Posts: 197 ★★

Gambit working decent

Is it my Gambit's time to shine?! Dude's been haunting my account with his natural 140 sig...
    When I say decent , I'm really stressing the word 'decent'
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,585 ★★★★★

Gambit working decent

Is it my Gambit's time to shine?! Dude's been haunting my account with his natural 140 sig...
    His buffs fell off easily and if his sp2 doesn't crit, it ain't doing any real damage at all
  • Options
    Average_DesiAverage_Desi Posts: 197 ★★
    Gorr works people. Used my r3 6* and got 20 % first try without trying.
  • Options

Not gonna try as if i almosted died with serpent im 100% dying with gorr
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Serpent can easily solo this thing. So does gorr, Although I wish gorr didn't shut willpower lol
  • Options
    Nacho98Nacho98 Posts: 146 ★★
    My god his SP1 animation is so broken. How are you supposed to not get clipped? Not to mention his terrible AI. Curls up and only does heavy attacks. Truly a horrible fight
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,063 ★★★★★
    I only have a r4 Serpent but he worked pretty well cause of all the healing you get, first one done

• Options
    PrentexPrentex Posts: 325 ★★
    7* R3 Gamora unduped worked awesome, almost got the solo on first try, used one revive, probably gonna try gorr next for offensive dot and x-men…i don’t know yet, anyone tried prof x?
  • Options

Bendy said:

Serpent can easily solo this thing. So does gorr, Although I wish gorr didn't shut willpower lol
    Yeah i soloed with serpent but not great fight lost half health hate this ai and his sp1 weird movement
  • Options
    I did it with 3 revives with a 7* r2 gorr. Again I wish he couldn't shut down willpower lol. I think I'll probably skip x men.
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Yeah i soloed with serpent but not great fight lost half health hate this ai and his sp1 weird movement
    Yeah but atleast you can make mistakes and heal back. The fight would be very long with serpent. Mine is 7* r3 and it took 6 mins, I assume lower tiers will take even more time.
  • Options
    TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 265 ★★★
    Soloed with Gamora and Storm X. I'm doomed for cosmic - dot obj, best champ I have is 7* VtD
  • Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 677 ★★★
    Everyone just forgot OML exists for the Xmen objective 😂
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,524 ★★★★★

This fight is ridiculous. It's an Unstoppable fest with tons of damage you can take even accidentally. This is worst than AbsMan from WoW

They claimed they learned from WOW ABS fight. When designing SOS lol.
  • Options

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Yeah but atleast you can make mistakes and heal back. The fight would be very long with serpent. Mine is 7* r3 and it took 6 mins, I assume lower tiers will take even more time.
    Might try with gorr just dont like the guy not a champ i use on defense or as an attacker
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,524 ★★★★★
    Quick update apparently we been fighting duped annilihus when in fact he wasn't suppose to be awaken. 🤣
  • Options
    DuboisDubois Posts: 73
    Has anyone used Surfer?
  • Options

Quick update apparently we been fighting duped annilihus when in fact he wasn't suppose to be awaken. 🤣

Dont think that mattered anyway dup or not he still cant be parried 40% of the time
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,577 ★★★★★
    Someone at kabam needs to look into why his sp1 timing and distance is wrong. I’ve fought him for enough years to know it’s not right.
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,093 ★★★★
    I'm just sad that Cull isn't considered an offensive:burst champ
  • Options
    Og storm or storm x, who should I use for the x men objective? Both 7* r1 unduped