**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Spring of sorrow week 4

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,585 ★★★★★
    Odachi said:

I'm just sad that Cull isn't considered an offensive:burst champ

Kabam logic : Venom, Venom pool , aarkus who do dot damage are not offensive dot
    But gladiator whose main damage is burst via punishing specials, is considered offensive: dot🤡
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,062 ★★★★★
    Second solo, no 7* Gorr only 6* r4 Glad, definitely not using 7* VtD so there lol

Not sure if it has been mentioned here but dexing his medium and countering with light seems to be the best way to do this fight, trying to intercept is very risky.
  • Options

Second solo, no 7* Gorr only 6* r4 Glad, definitely not using 7* VtD so there lol

Not sure if it has been mentioned here but dexing his medium and countering with light seems to be the best way to do this fight, trying to intercept is very risky.

You can just dash back until all stifles expire and safely intercept. It worked for me everytime.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,451 ★★★★★

Seems you were quite wrong that it was worse than Onslaught.....
  • Options

You can just dash back until all stifles expire and safely intercept. It worked for me everytime.
    Eh not really I got sidestepped as well as light intercepted multiple times that's why I stopped doing that, if you sidestep his medium there is zero chance of getting hit or screwed over by AI cause is medium is long enough to punish with light easily.
  • Options

I still think it's worse than Onslaught lol I got solos on Onslaught on first try for two of the objectives.
  • Options

I still think it's worse than Onslaught lol I got solos on Onslaught on first try for two of the objectives.
    But this guy atleast actually throws specials instantly and for some reason I found this annihilus less aggressive compared to the regular one which just spams heavy once he gets unstoppable.
  • Options
    NescioNescio Posts: 96 ★★
    For anyone doubting Captain Britain she works, I even got a solo with her after a few attempts.

• Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,380 ★★★★

R2 gorr solo, I used the opportunity of switching off cides to max out inequity and with gorr it definitely helps out. I’ll probably use one of the storms for X-men and skip the off burst objective. I can’t use Cgr and my next best option is 5* Galan or ranking 6* gamora💀. So glad I have the extra point from dkg.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,560 ★★★★★

R2 gorr solo, I used the opportunity of switching off cides to max out inequity and with gorr it definitely helps out. I’ll probably use one of the storms for X-men and skip the off burst objective. I can’t use Cgr and my next best option is 5* Galan or ranking 6* gamora💀. So glad I have the extra point from dkg.

@Nemesis_17 what do you mean you can't use CGR?
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,380 ★★★★
    edited June 26

@Nemesis_17 what do you mean you can't use CGR?
    Annihilus has armor break immunity
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 655 ★★★★
    Used OG Storm for X-Men and Galan for burst. Got a solo with Galan on first try. Haven’t done dot yet.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,524 ★★★★★
    Why is he triggering unstoppable so much. I dashed back and he triggered unstoppable lol
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,470 ★★★★★

Why is he triggering unstoppable so much. I dashed back and he triggered unstoppable lol

If you’re stifled when dashing back he triggers unstoppable
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,498 ★★★★★
    I tried 3x woth OG storm... He was unstoppable the whole time 😤
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,524 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

If you’re stifled when dashing back he triggers unstoppable
    I wasn't stifled at all. That is what confuses me lol
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,855 ★★★★★

I tried 3x woth OG storm... He was unstoppable the whole time 😤

I did it with a r3 6-star. Managed to do it under 2 revives, got the hand on bait heavy + dash in, or just dash back intercept with no stiffles
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,041 ★★★★★
    edited June 26
    I just used a 7*r2 unduped gamora. Didn't get a solo but used one revive. She made short work of it. Don't plan on doing any other objectives.
  • Options
    WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 344 ★★★
    This fight is ****.

Serpent is probably the best burst option and he only does damage 50% of the time pretty much.

Gorr and Vox are the only option for cosmic dot and most people don't have vox or at least not ranked but only 2 options is a joke

And mutant? Heard popcorn use mags and didnt sound fun, I tried dani and doesn't work because her prowess turns passive on special so basically no damage, so who else? Collosus and storm again most won't have them ranked

The whole stiffle on attack chance is dumb because you basically can't dash back all fight, the 3 buffs means about 80% of champs in game won't work.

Another restrictive boss just like absman great work Kabam 👍

Fyi i solod with serpent, long painful fight and a few attempts and I have a plenty expansive roster
  • Options
    KeonexKeonex Posts: 315 ★★★
    Dubois said:

Which Xmen has buffs lmao except maybe storm og and prof x

Xmen is sooo limited for this, obviously wasn’t tested
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,577 ★★★★★
    Galan and gorr can solo this.

Dani took a few revives.
  • Options
    Oh sorry 3 champs for dot, gladiator roo
  • Options

This fight is ****.

Serpent is probably the best burst option and he only does damage 50% of the time pretty much.

Gorr and Vox are the only option for cosmic dot and most people don't have vox or at least not ranked but only 2 options is a joke

And mutant? Heard popcorn use mags and didnt sound fun, I tried dani and doesn't work because her prowess turns passive on special so basically no damage, so who else? Collosus and storm again most won't have them ranked

The whole stiffle on attack chance is dumb because you basically can't dash back all fight, the 3 buffs means about 80% of champs in game won't work.

Fyi i solod with serpent, long painful fight and a few attempts and I have a plenty expansive roster

Gladiator works for dot too. Also storm X works perfectly. It’s a restrictive fight and tough to get down but it’s not a bs fight but you’re the complainer of the forums so I’m not surprised to see you complaining
  • Options
    Got cornered towards the end when he had 447 health left 🙃

Oh well, no solo for the last one but this was 100% worse than Onslaught and that's a hill I'm willing to die on.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,840 ★★★★★
    Between gorr and vox, who's easier to use and what's their rotation? Don't use either, ever, and i find anihilus annoying at the best of times.
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

This fight is ****.

Gladiator works for dot too. Also storm X works perfectly. It’s a restrictive fight and tough to get down but it’s not a bs fight but you’re the complainer of the forums so I’m not surprised to see you complaining
    Complainer of the forums love that 😂

Idk glad does alright but then he randomly dashes at me while intimidated thanks to Kabams genius AI 👌
  • Options

Got cornered towards the end when he had 447 health left 🙃

Oh well, no solo for the last one but this was 100% worse than Onslaught and that's a hill I'm willing to die on.

I personally found Onslaught more annoying because of how much of a drag the fight was + the AI. Annihilus is a pain but he was willing to throw specials and you can get your openings easier imo
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,372 ★★★★★

Just did a test try not even trying much and throwing 1 sp3 with a 6r3 red mags, done 32% dmg...

Now who will tell the popcorn guy that red mags doesn’t fit any objective?
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,295 ★★★★★
    They need to make his sp1 spacing better as i hate being clipped even though it says dexterity like cool allow it to be a dex then than being hit