**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Spring of sorrow week 4

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 503 ★★★
    Got the og storm solo with an r1 7* he’s not scary to me anymore but it did take 4 revives with r4 gorr
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,995 ★★★★★
    Revive Count

R1 Gorr : 1 revive
    R1 Storm : Solo
    R2 Serpent: Solo

Really happy we got one of the easiest fights this week. I did it in less tries than any SoS or WoW boss. Got him down to 40% unboosted with Gorr on my 2nd ever time fighting him.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,184 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

PT_99 said:

I used
    7R3 vox 🐥
    R1 Gamora, lots of sp1 spam, die, revive
    R5 Og storm, not fun.

Good design, hopefully next week won't be onslaught level

Next is the gauntlet
    Thanx for reminding me to do Apothebruh for that war showcase gauntlet 😶
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Who do you all think would be easiest for the DOT challenge between a 6* R4 Gladiator, 7*R1 Gorr (unduped), or 7* R1 Vox (unduped). I ask because I’m not particularly experienced with any of the three.
  • Options
    Dose_ResponsiveDose_Responsive Posts: 107

Who do you all think would be easiest for the DOT challenge between a 6* R4 Gladiator, 7*R1 Gorr (unduped), or 7* R1 Vox (unduped). I ask because I’m not particularly experienced with any of the three.

I did it with 7* R1 Vox, no revives.

Stick to S1 and S1 just before the degens fall off. Back off to get rid of the stifle.

Intercept when no stifles are present so Annihilus doesn't go unstoppable.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,135 ★★★★

Ashacekar said:

Cheese Options:
    Damage Burst: Gamora (She hits hard)
    Damage Over Time: Vox (He hits hard)
    X-Men: (Best Option) Storm Pyr X (Parry and Sp2)

This was the most fun and quickest SoS i have done yet. All challenges are easily soloable.

What’s the best way to use Vox here? I’ve got him 7* unduped but not clear what his best rotation is. Thanks.
    Pretty simple, MLM till you get just under 2 bars of power, SP1, continue hitting him and building power. Launch sp2 before the degens expire, if you can't reach the sp2 in time just throw the sp1.

Or you can just forget about all that,
    MLM > Throw special> MLM > throw another special before the debuffs expire.
    Rinse and repeat
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,758 ★★★★★

Ok I finally had success with storm after mutliple tries. Used all medium boosts and mutant power+special boosts

Congrats Captain. Was that a solo I assume?
    I’m envious of the power back boosts actually working for you and others on here. Whenever I use those boosts they seem to have all the effectiveness of a paper raincoat.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,632 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Ok I finally had success with storm after mutliple tries. Used all medium boosts and mutant power+special boosts

I’m envious of the power back boosts actually working for you and others on here. Whenever I use those boosts they seem to have all the effectiveness of a paper raincoat.

Dr. Zola
    It's not like it gives the 2 bars of power instantly. Most of the times it's between 75% of a bar of power to 125% of a bar of power. The stun allows you to land two combos and the relic for another combo for the rotation.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,758 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola
    It's not like it gives the 2 bars of power instantly. Most of the times it's between 75% of a bar of power to 125% of a bar of power. The stun allows you to land two combos and the relic for another combo for the rotation.
    I get that. However, it usually seems to me like there’s a significant weight toward the lower end of the possible power back.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 289 ★★

This fight is ridiculous. It's an Unstoppable fest with tons of damage you can take even accidentally. This is worst than AbsMan from WoW

It's really not that bad. Just block the sp1 until you need to parry the final hit and instantly dash in to punish is pretty much every time
  • Options
    WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 289 ★★
    Nacho98 said:

My god his SP1 animation is so broken. How are you supposed to not get clipped? Not to mention his terrible AI. Curls up and only does heavy attacks. Truly a horrible fight

I did it by just blocking the whole thing until the final hit. It really doesn't do that much damage, got him down in 2 revives with dani and 1 with odin
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 373 ★★★
    Shout out to Sigil Witch. Not an objective champ, but she could be a mystic option for the gauntlet coming up. If this fight and the GP fight are on the same path, she can do both. Have the 6 star (have her at r3) can take him down in under 2:30.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,569 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola
    I get that. However, it usually seems to me like there’s a significant weight toward the lower end of the possible power back.

Dr. Zola
    I run them monthly in incursions and never have problem with getting minimal power back, even in zone 20+. Are you using them correctly?
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,632 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Dr. Zola
    I run them monthly in incursions and never have problem with getting minimal power back, even in zone 20+. Are you using them correctly?
    Yes because incursions hack boost the damage significantly.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,856 ★★★★

Ashacekar said:

Cheese Options:
    Damage Burst: Gamora (She hits hard)
    Damage Over Time: Vox (He hits hard)
    X-Men: (Best Option) Storm Pyr X (Parry and Sp2)

This was the most fun and quickest SoS i have done yet. All challenges are easily soloable.

What’s the best way to use Vox here? I’ve got him 7* unduped but not clear what his best rotation is. Thanks.
    Keep hitting, sp1 and repeat, that's all. You may do a sp2 as well.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,569 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Dr. Zola
    Yes because incursions hack boost the damage significantly.
    I meant I use them constantly and never have seen a issue with minimal power back-SoS (nodes dependent), WoW, incursions. I know incursions give massive boost damage which affects them as well, but just stating that they haven't been an issue with minimal power and not the power of a paper raincoat.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,511 ★★★★★
    Serpent is so much fun to play on offense wtf. He actually hits really hard too. Loved using him for this fight