What is this trash? Silver Sable

13»

Comments

• Cabin_NimCabin_Nim Member Posts: 11

This thread is full of characters being compared to Silver Sable and fans of those characters getting offended at the idea

I didn't know it's get this out of hand lmao 🤣
    EdisonLaw said:

Cabin_Nim said:

Csutton said:

DocWest said:

I got her from my Titan and she’s awful. I really hope they buff her. Such a demoralizing pull to be honest.

Yep. She a hell of a new champ, and especially doesn’t deserve to be in the titan pool. I’d rather pull blade twice…. Oh wait, I already did lol. My titan luck has been laughable. But it’s fun watching everyone pull bullseyes, onslaughts, serpents, destroyers, etc.
    For me, my last 3 are blade, silver disabled, and blade again
    I've only done 3 Titan Pulls so far and they have been Nova, Silver Sable and patriot in order.
    For me Patriot is even worse than sable man. The man's Reversal is countered by auto block. Ai Issues and his shield ramp up I don't think is that reliable.
    Sable has issues herself but I honestly like her a lot more and would love her to get a decent buff to make her good
    Necro?
    Can you elaborate on the Necro? Necropolis what?

How's she in comparison to War piss machine?

War machine slander cannot be tolerated. At max collar tech, he can be a great power control champ with his suppressions. His pre fights are great, especially the cleanse ones. He is a great questing champ, and can empower your tech attackers in war. Sable is no where near to my boy Rhodey.
    War machine is a simple yet effective damage dealer and a really great buff provider for tech. My personal favorite is the debuffs last longer one

All the work for 100% of crucible just to get mysti knight and silver sable b2b

I 100% crucible got venompool, Ihulk and patriot In order. I'm really happy with venompool immediately took him to r3 and then took my sandman to r3 and reach valiant

Like many others on this thread my titan luck has been pretty horrible honestly. I not only pulled her, I’ve duped her. And she isn’t much better duped. My recent pulls: Thing X 2, Morbius X 2, Northstar, Silver Sable X2, Luke Cage, and Dust. The dust pull was solid for sure, and Luke is better than most people seem to be willing to credit him for, but wow the other 7 pulls are just bad.

Like many others on this thread my titan luck has been pretty horrible honestly. I not only pulled her, I’ve duped her. And she isn’t much better duped. My recent pulls: Thing X 2, Morbius X 2, Northstar, Silver Sable X2, Luke Cage, and Dust. The dust pull was solid for sure, and Luke is better than most people seem to be willing to credit him for, but wow the other 7 pulls are just bad.

Morbius is good....😤 overall and a bit of a monster in fights where there is either buff nullify or immunity sort of thing.
  • TeddersTedders Member Posts: 139 ★★
    Silver Sable problem for me is she's so AI and RNG dependent its because seriously frustrating, if the AI cooperates then she's an ok champ but most of the time her mechanics work against you in a fight.. I feel she was designed around a new mechanic and most of her kit wasn't properly thought out..

I'm still not sure she isn't bugged how can a 4000 critical damage rating buff off her sp2 increase her critical damage to such a small degree... and what's with the gun in her character model she doesn't use it any where in her animations
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,091 ★★★★★
    Cabin_Nim said:

This thread is full of characters being compared to Silver Sable and fans of those characters getting offended at the idea

EdisonLaw said:

Cabin_Nim said:

Csutton said:

DocWest said:

I got her from my Titan and she’s awful. I really hope they buff her. Such a demoralizing pull to be honest.

Yep. She a hell of a new champ, and especially doesn’t deserve to be in the titan pool. I’d rather pull blade twice…. Oh wait, I already did lol. My titan luck has been laughable. But it’s fun watching everyone pull bullseyes, onslaughts, serpents, destroyers, etc.
    I've only done 3 Titan Pulls so far and they have been Nova, Silver Sable and patriot in order.
    For me Patriot is even worse than sable man. The man's Reversal is countered by auto block. Ai Issues and his shield ramp up I don't think is that reliable.
    Sable has issues herself but I honestly like her a lot more and would love her to get a decent buff to make her good
    Necro?
    I’m just asking why you bumped this thread
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,686 ★★★★★
    😂😂😂😂 it's the title for me
    EdisonLaw said:

Cabin_Nim said:

EdisonLaw said:

Cabin_Nim said:

Csutton said:

DocWest said:

Necro?
    I’m just asking why you bumped this thread
    Honestly don't know myself. Wanted to see if the forums have posted problems about silver sable and maybe patriot as well and saw people discussing there titan pulls so shared mine and didn't pay much attention to the date of the post since I don't use forums much at all.
    And lastly when does a characters rebalance typically happen? I mean the thing kabam release saying that the champion either needs a tune up or is perfect and doesn't need to change anything
    Tedders said:

Silver Sable problem for me is she's so AI and RNG dependent its because seriously frustrating, if the AI cooperates then she's an ok champ but most of the time her mechanics work against you in a fight.. I feel she was designed around a new mechanic and most of her kit wasn't properly thought out..

I'm still not sure she isn't bugged how can a 4000 critical damage rating buff off her sp2 increase her critical damage to such a small degree... and what's with the gun in her character model she doesn't use it any where in her animations

I'm thinking she is somewhat bugged because I have this happened multiple times in rol that when WS does a special and I get hit the mine icons disappear but the mines stay there. Not doing the instant shock damage or anything but giving me fervor though and I saw it getting fixed after I did an sp3.
    I feel like this is a bug unless her kit has mentioned this odd behavior somehwere
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 777 ★★★★
    Cabin_Nim said:

I 100% crucible got venompool, Ihulk and patriot In order. I'm really happy with venompool immediately took him to r3 and then took my sandman to r3 and reach valiant
    How do you like Venompool at R3? I’m planning to choose him and take him to R3 as well. But I’m also slightly tempted to awaken my Wags since I took him to R3 as well.

Cabin_Nim said:

How do you like Venompool at R3? I’m planning to choose him and take him to R3 as well. But I’m also slightly tempted to awaken my Wags since I took him to R3 as well.
    Stellar so far! Hadn't used venompool before this. Also did a necro fight with him against odin. Used 2 synergies one that give him health other makes his rampup a bit faster. the synergy champs were Platpool, bishop. I did the fight in 6:51. would have taken less but odin doesnt take damage unless he has 6 buffs and to get his 6 buffs i had to wait like 40 seconds or something.
    For the selector i'm thinking of choosing p99. Honestly a wags dupe could help him out as well but at r3 does he need that extra duration on the armor break?
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

Birbman said:

Birbman said:

I got her from my last titan took her to r2 she is complete garbage but I do like playing her

I also like playing her, but I want her not to be complete garbage. She hits for half the damage she should…
    She is the worst champ they have released in years I’d say
    Let’s actually go further, the last champion that’s as bad as her is Psycho-man in 2022. I would say every single champ since him is better than her.
    Are you fr?
    That's ridiculous!
    He's got more dmg and SURELY more utility...
    Can Sable do this?
    https://youtu.be/IPo9zmNkAh4?si=V6fMzHB6tiN2OoAJ
    Or that?
    https://youtu.be/EntOix08RbQ?si=FzV1IAqbnyyV4shf

Sable would only DREAM of getting that Jax shoutout:
    https://youtu.be/pei4Qs6YK0U?si=eXek7mz1t_JiH4AF

Thanks @The_0wenpus for letting me know

Ok ok, the literal next champion from 2022 who’s also skill, Misty Knight, is the last champion as bad as her.
    Excuse me? Can Sable do this at r1?

You're gonna have to take that one back as well, pal.

Edit: I don't care about the necro this time, I will not take this level of disrespect.

💀
    Class advantage lol go do it on someone else without class advantage and that turns into a 1:30-1:40 fight.

And if it doesn't and she still does it in 1:10 without boosts, then that's not bad, it's respectable. You're doing r1 vs 550k HP.
    What's the average speed of a r1 7*?
    1:00-1:20, to put things into perspective r1 7* Juggs does ROL WS in 55 which is considered great so 1:10 for a r1 IS respectable time.
    If Sable really is doing ROL fights in 1:10-1:20 at r1 unboosted then op just proved she isn't trash, she's just mid.

I never claimed Misty was great but if he thinks a 280k burst of damage from a r1 is mid damage then he is absolutely delusional and probably just talking for the sake of talking lmao.
    So she's average then?
    No, she’s trash. She does these fights in 2 minutes, 1:40 with good AI, which is abysmal for a champ with no place in the game.
    So how did you pull off 1:16? Did you use boosts just so you could say gotcha? Lmao
    Extremely lucky against class advantage.
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    Tedders said:

Her damage is just too low even if they make it more accessible. She has 100% daar against science champs, but there is no reason to use her over other skill champs, because she’s just worse. She should be an equally good different answer to science threats.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

Birbman said:

Birbman said:

I got her from my last titan took her to r2 she is complete garbage but I do like playing her

I also like playing her, but I want her not to be complete garbage. She hits for half the damage she should…
    She is the worst champ they have released in years I’d say
    Let’s actually go further, the last champion that’s as bad as her is Psycho-man in 2022. I would say every single champ since him is better than her.
    Are you fr?
    That's ridiculous!
    He's got more dmg and SURELY more utility...
    Can Sable do this?
    https://youtu.be/IPo9zmNkAh4?si=V6fMzHB6tiN2OoAJ
    Or that?
    https://youtu.be/EntOix08RbQ?si=FzV1IAqbnyyV4shf

Sable would only DREAM of getting that Jax shoutout:
    https://youtu.be/pei4Qs6YK0U?si=eXek7mz1t_JiH4AF

Thanks @The_0wenpus for letting me know

Ok ok, the literal next champion from 2022 who’s also skill, Misty Knight, is the last champion as bad as her.
    Excuse me? Can Sable do this at r1?

You're gonna have to take that one back as well, pal.

Edit: I don't care about the necro this time, I will not take this level of disrespect.

💀
    Class advantage lol go do it on someone else without class advantage and that turns into a 1:30-1:40 fight.

And if it doesn't and she still does it in 1:10 without boosts, then that's not bad, it's respectable. You're doing r1 vs 550k HP.
    What's the average speed of a r1 7*?
    1:00-1:20, to put things into perspective r1 7* Juggs does ROL WS in 55 which is considered great so 1:10 for a r1 IS respectable time.
    If Sable really is doing ROL fights in 1:10-1:20 at r1 unboosted then op just proved she isn't trash, she's just mid.

I never claimed Misty was great but if he thinks a 280k burst of damage from a r1 is mid damage then he is absolutely delusional and probably just talking for the sake of talking lmao.
    So she's average then?
    No, she’s trash. She does these fights in 2 minutes, 1:40 with good AI, which is abysmal for a champ with no place in the game.
    So how did you pull off 1:16? Did you use boosts just so you could say gotcha? Lmao
    Extremely lucky against class advantage.
    Okay got it, so then Misty 1:12 without class advantage, Sable 1:40 without class advantage, pretty big difference if you ask me.