Sinister Sentinel Sideshow Sale Overview [Updated]

Comments

• OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,097 ★★★★

So my quick scan is showing no form of 7* AG - even a class crystal. Am I just missing something?

No AG are included
    Well that’s a bummer. Thanks anyways @MrSakuragi
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

The 7* class selectors only seem to contain a handful of champions for each class? Is this intended?

Could just be the reel? I hope that's not the case though, as I was going to choose 4 mystic class selectors from Odins to help try and get me Kushala, WWBN, and Juggs awakening. If they aren't in the crystal, then....
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,378 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

Maybe it’s cope from me since I’m unit broke but none of these deals look super tempting to me lol. The 2-3 is very nice, but everything else is just sorta whatever? The titans have little value now

I regret spending 3k units on this trash. The first 750 units are worthy for some titan shards, but I brought a 7* arcade crystal for units and duped my Hyperion, I don't have any use for him as I already have all cosmic powerhouses, I'm just regretting my decision. But atleast I learnt my lesson, Never spend unit on anything.
    I also have every cosmic powerhouse and I’d love a hype dupe lol. I’ve seen some crazy stuff with him

But yeah these deals look eh
  • SandeepSSandeepS Member Posts: 1,243 ★★★★

These are the breakdowns. Not sure who is in arcade 7 star if someone could post the champs it would be great.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,947 ★★★★★
    SandeepS said:

These are the breakdowns. Not sure who is in arcade 7 star if someone could post the champs it would be great.

That crystal is in the store for units, the pool is available there
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Member Posts: 728 ★★★
    I appreciate the effort on the infographics.

But what is the green nexus crystal in the tier 3 - offer B of Paragorn - Thronebreaker - Cavalier?
    A random 3-choice among this saga’s champions?
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,145 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

Maybe it’s cope from me since I’m unit broke but none of these deals look super tempting to me lol. The 2-3 is very nice, but everything else is just sorta whatever? The titans have little value now

I regret spending 3k units on this trash. The first 750 units are worthy for some titan shards, but I brought a 7* arcade crystal for units and duped my Hyperion, I don't have any use for him as I already have all cosmic powerhouses, I'm just regretting my decision. But atleast I learnt my lesson, Never spend unit on anything.
    Should have listened to your wise wisdom. Got a dupe on my sig 20 Terrax.
    That's even worse. Do you have terrax ranked up or have any use with him in bgs? Cuz otherwise it sucks.

Well since my hype loves me a lot, it's time to show some love in return. I'll probably rank him up but I already have gorr and maestro at r2, and venom and serpent at r3. I wonder will I have any use with him (already regret my decision rankin up gorr.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Member Posts: 1,243 ★★★★

SandeepS said:

That crystal is in the store for units, the pool is available there
    Screenshot please. I saw a cav version with Dr doom in it but he isn't in the 7 star pool so don't think it's that one.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Member Posts: 2,386 ★★★★★
    Joey0480 said:

The deals for Paragons are straight up bad. What is the rationale to lump in cavs though paragons?

To get those Paragons to pu$h to Valiant.
  • Cat_MurdockCat_Murdock Member, Content Creators Posts: 1,021 Content Creator

But what is the green nexus crystal in the tier 3 - offer B of Paragorn - Thronebreaker - Cavalier?

Yeah that’s an Arcade Games 7-star Nexus
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,328 ★★★★★

Which champs are in that crystal? I’m guessing saga champs
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Member Posts: 728 ★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

@EdisonLaw
    Look at Lokx screenshot some messages above.

Thanks @Cat_Murdock and @Lokx

As a Paragorn, the basic version of this crystal cannot be seen elsewhere.
  • ArmoredGhostArmoredGhost Member Posts: 165 ★★★
    If I get an offer will the other offers remain for the full week or will it be reduced to 2 days or something? I know something like this happened to me before but the time went way down and I couldn't grind units fast enough.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,328 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

@EdisonLaw
    Look at Lokx screenshot some messages above.

Thanks @Cat_Murdock and @Lokx

As a Paragon, the basic version of this crystal cannot be seen elsewhere.
    I see it now
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 416 ★★
    MCOC Team said:

Overview

As Murderworld continues to open doors and raise curtains around The Battlerealm some shocking secrets of this criminal carnival are coming to light!

Journey into the Sideshow with Mister Sinister and the Sentinels to find a collection of dazzling delights and alluring oddities gathered (we’re sure in totally respectable ways) from every corner of The Contest! Be sure to grab these goodies quickly because the Sideshow won’t be performing for long!

Start: Jun 28, 2024@ 1800 UTC
    End: Jul 5, 2024@ 1800 UTC

Free Webstore Gift

Thronebreaker - Valiant: 6-Star Mister Sinister
    Proven - Cavalier: 5-Star Mister Sinister
    Log-in at http://store.playcontestofchampions.com after the start of the event to collect your Champ!

Flash Offers

Flash offers will be split as follows:
    Proven - Uncollected
    Cavalier - Paragon
    Valiant

Tiered Offers

Step-by-step through tiers 1-4 to reset the progression, then repeat tiers 1-3 to unlock an addition tier 8 offer.
    For example:
    Tier 1
    Tier 2
    Tier 3
    Tier 4
    Tier 1
    Tier 2
    Tier 3
    Tier "8"

Note: For more thorough summaries, keep an eye on official MCOC social media accounts starting June 28th
    What's the 48hr timer after buying the 750 unit deal ?? It will reset back ?? No info on that.
  • HalleyHalley Member Posts: 447 ★★
    Jetenyo said:

Buttehrs said:

sherin_66 said:

I get the split rewards for Valiant, but looping in Paragon with CAVALIERS is crazy.

Not really. They want people to get to valiant ASAP now that it's achievable completely free.
    If that's the case wouldn't it make more sense to have Paragons in a separate tier with access to R3 stuff? So they are more likely to spend into Valiant?
    If I could buy a whole T4A I'd be tempted. But the fact they still hate Paragons is clear... The partial T4A for the money is just not near enough to convince me to spend.
    My first thought is the same with you, but if you can spend 18k units, you can buy a 2-3 Rank up 7*, so if you already had a r3 7*, you can become Valiant too
  • Deder80Deder80 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
    Will be able to by the deal online separately from the deals in game or are they tied together? Because that would be cool if we could get all 4 online deals of each and all 4 of each in games

@kabamJax
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,919 ★★★★★
    Pikok said:

Wait wait. There were no info that after buying one offer there will be only two days to buy another one. There was info that it is for 7 days. Not two @Kabam Miike ?? I will have enough units after my next arena run. This should be fixed and it should take 7 days

Thats only for first deal once u buy tier 1 theres always 48 hours to buy next
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,303 ★★★★
    Pikok said:

Wait wait. There were no info that after buying one offer there will be only two days to buy another one. There was info that it is for 7 days. Not two @Kabam Miike ?? I will have enough units after my next arena run. This should be fixed and it should take 7 days

Typical.

I feel like I encountered this during last year's event and was pretty blindsided by it.