**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Sinister Sentinel Sideshow Sale Overview [Updated]

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,300 ★★★★★
    Pikok said:

Wait wait. There were no info that after buying one offer there will be only two days to buy another one. There was info that it is for 7 days. Not two @Kabam Miike ?? I will have enough units after my next arena run. This should be fixed and it should take 7 days

Thats only for first deal once u buy tier 1 theres always 48 hours to buy next
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,125 ★★★★
    Pikok said:

Wait wait. There were no info that after buying one offer there will be only two days to buy another one. There was info that it is for 7 days. Not two @Kabam Miike ?? I will have enough units after my next arena run. This should be fixed and it should take 7 days

Typical.

I feel like I encountered this during last year's event and was pretty blindsided by it.
  • Options
    11086448781108644878 Posts: 1
    Pikok said:

Bendy said:

Pikok said:

Thats only for first deal once u buy tier 1 theres always 48 hours to buy next
    I get after I bought it. But there is no info about that. And I will miss final offer because of that. Should be official info about 2 days clock and people will plan differently. I think last year it was same thing and Kabam did a fix for that. In official information it is written that offers take 7 days and in my case and probably not only mine it will end in 2 days
    You're right
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,498 ★★★★★
    So this is why BGs are no longer matched with deck strength...
  • Options
    Papa_PatrickPapa_Patrick Posts: 1
    So, I am looking at the in game mail and I want to verify something. It states that, with the Unit sales, that if you buy all of the available offers on one level, you get the add-ons from the level below. Is this correct?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,506 ★★★★★
    edited June 29

So, I am looking at the in game mail and I want to verify something. It states that, with the Unit sales, that if you buy all of the available offers on one level, you get the add-ons from the level below. Is this correct?

It says if you buy everything from your current tier, it unlocks the level below. You don’t get the add-ons automatically. So basically buy the max of an offer and you’ll get to do it all over again when it unlocks the below level for purchase.
  • Options
    LBN1LBN1 Posts: 188 ★★
    Where is the tab to use units to buy the tiered offers? I don't see it and have logged in and out several times. I do see the offers to buy unit packs with bonus materials.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,164 ★★★★★
    Didn't Kabam said this will be biggest sale? The heck, last July-4 deal actually felt like BIG, this one doesn't even give T4A shards or anything.

Rip in peace, I got 13.5k units, should I spend or wait for cyber? Banquet? But I'm scared that Kabam still won't learn and give all the scuffed 2021 stuff in Banquet crystals, again 🤧
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 857 ★★★
    PT_99 said:

Didn't Kabam said this will be biggest sale? The heck, last July-4 deal actually felt like BIG, this one doesn't even give T4A shards or anything.

Rip in peace, I got 13.5k units, should I spend or wait for cyber? Banquet? But I'm scared that Kabam still won't learn and give all the scuffed 2021 stuff in Banquet crystals, again 🤧

bruh, 4 r3s is pretty massive, and on top of it, 7 star nexus and selector will make sure they at least pull a decent champ. I definitely dont want to face whalers with r3 serpent, bulls, onslaught after this. 6r5 ascended is much weaker than their r3 counterpart
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,506 ★★★★★
    LBN1 said:

Where is the tab to use units to buy the tiered offers? I don't see it and have logged in and out several times. I do see the offers to buy unit packs with bonus materials.

It’s in a pop up screen. If you didn’t see it pop up, it’s in a minimized button on the Home Screen.
  • Options
    PablonobPablonob Posts: 4
    Hola me ayudan tengo una cuenta .pero inicio sección con Google puedo recibir los regalos como míster siniestro? Como hago?
  • Options
    The_green_giantThe_green_giant Posts: 13
    I just want to know do different flash sales change after 2 days
  • Options
    PikokPikok Posts: 145 ★★
    Asher1_1 said:

Pikok said:

Kabam Mike left kabam
    Oh yeah. @Kabam Jax please check it after your weekend
  • Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 937 ★★★
    Pikok said:

Same here for Valiant. I also did not read anywhere about a time limit on the fourth tier. This kind of move takes me back to the beginning of the game.
  • Options
    kiplingkipling Posts: 24
    It does say get bonuses for a limited time.
  • Options
    kiplingkipling Posts: 24
    I wish they would have given the the 7 day timeframe as well. I messed up and didn’t read it carefully. Oh, well! I still got great items!
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,317 Guardian
    kipling said:

It does say get bonuses for a limited time.
    (image above)

I assume this was in response to the 2-day timeframe to purchase NEXT level of the Pop-Up offers ?

That is NOT THIS. Those Limited Time Offers relate to spending real cash, on the UNIT STORE offers, which is what your pic shows
    Limited time bonus in those Unit Packs (such as Odin, Peter Parker, etc offers)

What others mean is the Sinister Sideshow Sales (Pop-Up Offers), the OTHER set of pics, where each succeeding purchase gives you only 48 hrs to purchase the Next Level of them.
    (which is how these escalating offers have always been, although for first-time users, or those who forgot about it, they are not made aware of that beforehand)

Imagine if each new offer game you an extra 7 days, people would still be buying them in August.
    Or if there was a hard cutoff of 1 week for everything, then someone starting to buy them on the last moment would have them cut-off suddenly, potentially without being able to have additional time to buy any more.

** JAX..
    A compromise (for future) might be that there is a MINIMUM of the original 7 days, with either that or the extra 2 days, for each subsequent offer.
    So once you were within a couple days of the original 7-day time, then each new one would switch to being just 2 more days.
    But at least until that time, you would always have the ORIGINAL 7 days to make 2nd, 3rd, etc purchases.
  • Options
    MarStarMarStar Posts: 1
    I purchased the sinister tier 1 and 2 under the impression that all the deals would be good for the full duration until July 4th or 5th. It's incredibly misleading to change the time for the deals to 2 days after the first tier purchase. It takes a long time to earn those units and I would have enough if I had the full amount of time but because of the shortened time limit I will not be able to reach the next tier. This is very frustrating considering the amount of time that at has been put in to save those units.
  • Options
    PikokPikok Posts: 145 ★★
    edited June 29
    Guys. Last year was the same issue and Kabam said that it is mistake and there was solution to buy all offers in that 7 day period. So be patient and wait for the official response after the weekend. For sure we will be able to buy what we want in this 7 days period
  • Options
    BROOKMANBROOKMAN Posts: 3
    Does anyone know if you buy into the paragon offers, and then make valiant, will the valiant offers launch too?

I think this has happens in the past, but was always communicated in the messaging. I cannot find it for these offers.

Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 395 ★★
    BROOKMAN said:

Does anyone know if you buy into the paragon offers, and then make valiant, will the valiant offers launch too?

I think this has happens in the past, but was always communicated in the messaging. I cannot find it for these offers.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, I become Valiant after buying paragon offers, and then, Valiant offers appear.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★

Mackey said:

Cav and paragon are the same now .... wow. That's just crazy

With another point of view, that’s good for Cavaliers and Thronebreakers to be at the level of Paragorn. A good way to sell to these players.
    If those offers help them to progress in the game and reach the next title, they will buy the offers of the new title.

Frustrated to get the same offers? Reach the Valiant title.

Anyway, it remains simple:
    - Interested? Buy.
    - Not interested? Don’t buy.
    That is the best signal to Kabam.

And I am a Paragorn.
    Oh I won't be buying anything, that wasn't a "I don't want to be treat the same as cav" type of comment just a genuine amazement that paragon basically means as much as a cav player these days, all that work for nothing lol. I'm more or less retired now anyway but I genuinely didn't think I'd see the day cav and paragon are on the same playing field away from BGs 😂
  • Options
    ASerpentASerpent Posts: 5
    I can't buy the tier 4 offer in time cuz there was nothing said about a 48 hour timer... not cool kabam
  • Options
    BlackSoulsBlackSouls Posts: 1
    Well.. lets consider it this way.. there is duration of offers explicitly mentioned in the original post.

Start: Jun 28, 2024@ 1800 UTC
    End: Jul 5, 2024@ 1800 UTC

Now tiered offer have wrong expiry date. This is a bug.

Kabam pls fix this issue asap..
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,300 ★★★★★

Well.. lets consider it this way.. there is duration of offers explicitly mentioned in the original post.

Start: Jun 28, 2024@ 1800 UTC
    End: Jul 5, 2024@ 1800 UTC

Now tiered offer have wrong expiry date. This is a bug.

Kabam pls fix this issue asap..

Thats for the first offer only normally
  • Options
    JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 170
    edited June 30
    Buttehrs said:

Not really. They want people to get to valiant ASAP now that it's achievable completely free.

Erasing the benefit of the previously highest progression level as soon as you've introduced a new highest progression level is not the way to go. There should always be incentives and benefits introduced at each new level of progression. Most things in the game are set up that way. Almost every reward box you open has a different reward for each and every progression level. To avoid doing that on the most important "reward box" of the year, one that people need to be enticed to spend money on, is a puzzling choice.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,317 Guardian
    Halley said:

BROOKMAN said:

Thanks in advance.

Yes, I become Valiant after buying paragon offers, and then, Valiant offers appear.
    But when the offers switch over to being your new progression based offers, do they continue at whatever TIER # of Offer you were at ?? Or do your start back at the very beginning Tier/Level again when you advance progression ?

And if it continues on from where you were at, does your CURRENT Offer get updated right then ? Or does it only switch to new Progression's offer only after you purchase Current offer that you had available (so only the NEXT offer becomes based on your new progression) ??