Who should i choose?

SevennSevenn Member Posts: 6

Who should i choose? 51 votes

Aegon
56%
DrZolapseudosaneJustcause102captain_rogersItsClobberinTimejcphillips7GardoshGogiMarouenSirGamesBondqm44Wasy1Schnoodlewillrun4adonutLickyQwerasdAvnishManbatnKnightOfTheRealmMr Wilson Fisk 29 votes
Kitty pryde
43%
EddieVanWRepto23Maicoñ97KisHinspiderbites0196svilariumBen_15455Joker1976CotziNONYABIZZUltragamerDanish0528Oliver345781mbgibsonAlto_Dalto1_Rick87_Potatoslice500SamanunAecynSuper_Cretu90 22 votes

Comments

• SevennSevenn Member Posts: 6
    I heard Aegon is good for necro idk if im right about that
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,196 ★★★★★
    Aegon
    Sevenn said:

He is the easiest and most beginner friendly option for necropolis. The go to for most people.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 967 ★★★
    tough choice, if it was necropolis and I didn't have a fully ascended KB then Aegon. But gotta have him fully ranked.
    used him throughout necropolis, otherwise KP!
  • Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Member Posts: 300 ★★
    Aegon
    Aegon is thinking long term!
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 678 ★★★
    edited June 27
    Kitty pryde
    Sevenn said:

Would be interesting to know what sort of resources you have to put into Aegon.
    He requires quite a bit as well as rank up mats, and for Necro you also need a plentiful stash of revives health pots and 4 hour crystals saved up to help you along the way.
    Add to that some back up units,..(most of us prepared with all of the above)…especially for the first run.
  • AecynAecyn Member Posts: 96
    Kitty pryde
    Aegon is good for more than just long form content. He's actually really solid in AQ because of the number of fights and is amazing with the right hacks in incursions. That being said, he requires high Sig, preferably max to build up his combo faster over the course of these so you need to be able to awaken and then add 150+ SIG's on top of ranking him up. I did my first two paths of necro with him at 6R4A sig200 and then used a path reward to bring him to rank 5 which made the rest of necro significantly easier than the first two paths. Any less than rank 4 would likely require an amount of revives that's frightening to think about...

Kitty was my first high tier 6 star and immediately put in work for me as a 6r1 and helped get me all the way to Paragon. She doesn't need the dupe to do that (though you'll want it ASAP) and doesn't require crazy investment to be useful. So depending where you are in your progression and your desire to do the crazy long form stuff like necropolis, you might lean either way. Kitty is also better in anything competitive. Pesky defender and a good attacker.
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 948 ★★★
    Aegon
    Aegon is a lot more useful nowadays
  • SevennSevenn Member Posts: 6
    edited June 28
    Tough choice.. both are very good.
    I have the resources to dupe / high sig one of them and i just turn paragon couple of days ago.

I cant decide who’s good for story progression and also little bit good at everything.. ( AQ, BG, etc )

• Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 678 ★★★
    edited June 28
    Kitty pryde
    Sevenn said:

Tough choice.. both are very good.
    I have the resources to dupe / high sig one of them and i just turn paragon couple of days ago.

I cant decide who’s good for story progression and also little bit good at everything.. ( AQ, BG, etc )

If it was myself and just turning Paragon,..I would go with Kitty.
    She’s a top mutant , strong and useful as her phasing cancels out dot effects.
    She is excellent for short fights as well as longer ones, whereas Aegon requires more time to ramp up.
    Aegon is an excellent champion and a great investment for Necro,..but keep in mind as well as all the resources he needs, you ideally want to build a team around him for important synergies,..so more champions (you may or may not have).

For a new paragon,..Kitty makes more sense imo and is less of an investment.
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 447 ★★★
    Aegon
    Aegon.. I have R5 kitty but never used her. I never even ascended her. IMO I made mistake to R5 her...she is not in my BG deck. Even I barley see her in opponent deck...she is really great with suicide. But you don't want to run suicide in BG...great counter of bullseye but still depends on bullseye AI..

If you haven't done Necropolis than choose Aegon else chose black cat. She is better than kitty...
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,116 ★★★★★
    Aegon
    Why not black cat? She is the best among these 3 for bgs.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,926 ★★★★★
    Aegon
    If not Aegon, Felicia.

Dr. Zola