Login reward missing?

ironspooderironspooder Member Posts: 62
Hey everyone! The keep pushing further login daily reward is missing for half of the people on global. I didn’t miss a single day and others claim to not have missed one too and the calander disappeared right before we got our crystals. Is this a bug?

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,836 ★★★★★
    Yesterday the last item was available, at todays refresh the calendar ended.
  • ironspooderironspooder Member Posts: 62

I logged in every day for the reward. Right when the calander started I logged in and yet I didn’t get the final reward. It’s happening to people in global aswell
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,303 ★★★★★

I logged in every day for the reward. Right when the calander started I logged in and yet I didn’t get the final reward. It’s happening to people in global aswell
    You could have missed the 1st day, the 2nd day.. the 3rd.. any day in between and you would have been unable to claim, or you logged in late 1 day...

You could have missed the 1st day, the 2nd day.. the 3rd.. any day in between and you would have been unable to claim, or you logged in late 1 day...
    Or logged in every day but the logins were more than 24 hours apart

Or logged in every day but the logins were more than 24 hours apart
    Yeah I guess that too
  • biggestnoobbiggestnoob Member Posts: 62
    If you've been around in this game since day 1 then you would know we have had plenty of errors/bugs from kabam with rewards.. 100% i claimed everything since day 1 of the rewards and today it disappeared unlike when you miss a reward it would show a red X resembling you missed a reward..

If you've been around in this game since day 1 then you would know we have had plenty of errors/bugs from kabam with rewards.. 100% i claimed everything since day 1 of the rewards and today it disappeared unlike when you miss a reward it would show a red X resembling you missed a reward..

It could be a bug, maybe related to the July calendar showing up yesterday.
    What I find interesting is that this posts are showing up 1 hour after the calendar expired.

say i did miss the first day, it would say right here i missed the last item.. Instead it says “Next Item 2:25:22”
    i only took that photo to remind my buddy we had a 7* tonight and trust bro i play everyday and every night for years 😭
    BOOM LETS GO BIGGESG NOOB

i only took that photo to remind my buddy we had a 7* tonight and trust bro i play everyday and every night for years 😭

I don't know what to tell you, a lot of us got the crystal yesterday. There are at least 2 threads about the pulls from yesterday.
    well hopefully they see this thread and investigate. It’s bs tbh and i know a lot of ppl that play consistently and they didn’t get it either, yesterday or today
    I mean popcorn you get what i’m saying tho when you miss a reward you get that red X Resembling you missed it right? or am i tripping rn?

I mean popcorn you get what i’m saying tho when you miss a reward you get that red X Resembling you missed it right? or am i tripping rn?

It darkens out and it shows u missed the day. I didn’t miss a day either and I don’t have it

It darkens out and it shows u missed the day. I didn’t miss a day either and I don’t have it
    Can you take a screenshot of your June calendar?

Of course here

They grey out when they aren’t claimed, my push further calander nothing was greyed out. I didn’t miss a day and I still don’t have it
    edited June 28

They grey out when they aren’t claimed, my push further calander nothing was greyed out. I didn’t miss a day and I still don’t have it
    This was a new calendar with a new format... They could have forgotten to add the greying part...

You missed 3 days it could have been one of those...🤷
    I mean don't you find it weird a lot of people got the reward YESTERDAY?...
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,212 ★★★★★
    edited June 28

This was a new calendar with a new format... They could have forgotten to add the greying part...

It's just people once again not understanding how the calendar works in the game. Today is the 27th, which gives us day 28 of the calendar, meaning that the push further calendar officially ended at reset today, the 28th calendar cycle day which is why we all got the 7 star crystal yesterday
    There is the slight possibility that due to time zones and everything people actually saw the calendar for the 1st time on day 2...who knows.
    ahmynuts said:

It's just people once again not understanding how the calendar works in the game. Today is the 27th, which gives us day 28 of the calendar, meaning that the push further calendar officially ended at reset today, the 28th calendar cycle day which is why we all got the 7 star crystal yesterday
    Dude look at the screen shots we didn’t miss any of the days and we still didn’t get the crystal 🙎‍♂️also the June calander is completely off topic. This is for the push further, the June calander was to represent the the push further and how players didn’t miss days because it wasn’t greyed out and still don’t get their crystal

Hundreds of people also didn’t get it. I gaurentee you 100 percent I did not miss a single day.

There is the slight possibility that due to time zones and everything people actually saw the calendar for the 1st time on day 2...who knows.

That’s what I’m thinking. Because I know for a fact we have two different time zones. There should be a compensation for that then. And they need to fix theirs time zone schedules
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,212 ★★★★★

That would definitely align with how the calendars work. If it started them on day 2 on the 22nd then there's no way they could have had the time to grab the 7 star

That’s what I’m thinking. Because I know for a fact we have two different time zones. There should be a compensation for that then. And they need to fix theirs time zone schedules
    We don't have 2 different time zones, we have all the timezones in the world..
    What I am trying to explain is that lets say you go to bed 1 hour before the calendar started, you went to work or school, went on the day and then finally logged in a few mins after the 2nd day started. You would have been able to claim the 1st reward on the 2nd day and that would have been game over for the last reward.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian

That's a newer style of (sort of) Calendar that is probably its very first time being used.

So might not have the coding for it to show “X” out over days at end that would be beyond whet you will be able to claim (ie, from missed days).

I do recall them saying that there will *NOT* be any grace period.

Could be DAY-1 that people have missed, not knowing that this new Daily Claim “Push Further” Calendar was going to start.
    And unfortunately, isn’t very clear (once you skipped 1st day because you didn’t know it was even there), it isn’t very clear as to whether you might have missed a day or not.

Because Day-2 you first come in, claim the 1st day, and everything LOOKS NORMAL.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    edited June 28
    I think the argument was that there should be an indicator there was a day missed if the reward was not claimed on Day 1. So, OP and many others in that situation did not even know they had missed a day.

I think the argument was that there should be an indicator there was a day missed if the reward was not claimed on Day 1. So, OP and many others in that situation did not even know they had missed a day.

That would have sold nothing, they would have stared at a greyed out item for a few days...

That's a newer style of (sort of) Calendar that is probably its very first time being used.

So might not have the coding for it to show “X” out over days at end that would be beyond whet you will be able to claim (ie, from missed days).

I do recall them saying that there will *NOT* be any grace period.

Could be DAY-1 that people have missed, not knowing that this new Daily Claim “Push Further” Calendar was going to start.
    And unfortunately, isn’t very clear (once you skipped 1st day because you didn’t know it was even there), it isn’t very clear as to whether you might have missed a day or not.

Because Day-2 you first come in, claim the 1st day, and everything LOOKS NORMAL.
    This looks to be the same format as the Valentine’s calendar. It showed a missed day when it was missed and allowed you to get the final reward even with a missed day. It just skipped the missed day rather than greying out the final day.