What’s after the 1 of 3 offers if I buy it?

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Member Posts: 1,585 ★★★★
Anyone know if I buy the first and second 1 of 3 offers and what’s after it

Comments

• allinashesallinashes Member Posts: 824 ★★★

• New_Noob168New_Noob168 Member Posts: 1,585 ★★★★
    Thanks!
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    That’s some crazy offerings, Paragons (and maybe in some case TBs) can become Valiant with these deals. Provided they have completed Act 8.3 which is now the ‘hard’ part for the progression for some.

Also, imagine now a Cavalier can potentially have 2 rank 3s? BG will be a lot tougher after this event (as well as AW).

Is Hulk still the best options for the launch pool selector? I don’t have many of the launch pool champs still.

What about 2023 champion selector? Will Maestro be there?

I wish there’s a 6* champion selector for Valiants as I still don’t have Hulking or FAM.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,549 ★★★★★
    SammyDe said:

That’s some crazy offerings, Paragons (and maybe in some case TBs) can become Valiant with these deals. Provided they have completed Act 8.3 which is now the ‘hard’ part for the progression for some.

Also, imagine now a Cavalier can potentially have 2 rank 3s? BG will be a lot tougher after this event (as well as AW).

Is Hulk still the best options for the launch pool selector? I don’t have many of the launch pool champs still.

What about 2023 champion selector? Will Maestro be there?

I wish there’s a 6* champion selector for Valiants as I still don’t have Hulking or FAM.

Maestro will absolutely not be there he is necropolis exclusive like labtron.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,234 Guardian

Anyone know if I buy the first and second 1 of 3 offers and what’s after it

Always check out the “stickied” Purple Box Announcement Posts at the top of the Forums Post Lists.