R3 Suggestion for Paragon to Valiant & Sinister Sale Query

BrijeshBrijesh Member Posts: 2
I recently completed necro and pulled a mutant R3 gem. I'm happy to rank up any mutant I currently have. Additionally, I have a mystic R3 gem from Act 8, but I don't have any mystic champions to use it on. So, I decided to select mystic from the necro 7* selectors and ended up with Ebony Maw and Sorcerer Supreme.

Now, I'm unsure which mystic champion to rank to R3.

I'm also 85% T6 mystic catalyst away from R2, as I plan to use the generic 1 to 2 rank gem for a mutant. I can get the mystic catalyst from the Tier 1 & 2 sinister sale. My question is, after reaching valiant, will this sale update? If yes, will it be just a normal update from tier 3, since I would have already purchased the first two tiers as a paragon, or will it refresh from valiant tier 1?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

R3 Suggestion for Paragon to Valiant & Sinister Sale Query 12 votes

Ebony Maw
83%
captaincushAykut387captain_rogersPowerofpain1001gazbeaDouble_HelixorpimeSBadahNemesis_17shield311 10 votes
Sorcerer Supreme
16%
Johny_JoestarKingering_King 2 votes

Comments

• shield311shield311 Member Posts: 461 ★★★
    Ebony Maw
    but none of them are r3 worthy just yet, there's WAY better options but maw over sorc supreme all day
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,234 ★★★★★
    Ebony Maw
    It should update to valiant offers, idk if at tier 3 or back at tier 1, but I wouldn’t worry about getting the valiant deals anyway they kinda suck
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,302 ★★★★★
    Ebony Maw
    If you play bgs or high tier war, remember soc supreme is one of the best serpent counters.