Curious about Silver Sable....

Maestro1713Maestro1713 Member Posts: 128
I pulled her on a early access bundle and duped her this weekend.... I know ALOT of the youtubers are dogging her but I don't think she is too bad! Granted, mine is a duped 7star. I don't think she is as trash as some are saying.... Does anyone else have any experience with her???

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,091 ★★★★★
    She’s pretty new but most of the content creators are saying she’s mid
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,353 Guardian

I pulled her on a early access bundle and duped her this weekend.... I know ALOT of the youtubers are dogging her but I don't think she is too bad! Granted, mine is a duped 7star. I don't think she is as trash as some are saying.... Does anyone else have any experience with her???

Allison has a pretty good video on her showcasing how sable can be used as well as feedback on how she would change Sable.
    https://youtu.be/MIPey2nFkiQ?si=JgO4KFl-mfWff59J
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

If Sable and Prowler fails to get tune-up buff AFTER onslaught Bullseye survives getting balanced, then it'll be very clear what Kabam is trying to shape this game into.

Prowler is good but ok
  • ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,842 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

If Sable and Prowler fails to get tune-up buff AFTER onslaught Bullseye survives getting balanced, then it'll be very clear what Kabam is trying to shape this game into.

Comparing Prowler to Sable is no brain activity ngl. Not everyone does their damage through bright shiny numbers
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Member Posts: 170
    Silver Sable is beautiful, so I say not guilty!
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,030 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

I agree. Prowler needs a damage increase. Sable needs a near complete rework. And ironheart needs a damage boost as well. Nega is fine. Etc etc. But not balancing them will show kabam (net marbles) hand pretty hard. And would be a huge dissapointment
    Pandingo said:

PT_99 said:

I agree. Prowler needs a damage increase. Sable needs a near complete rework. And ironheart needs a damage boost as well. Nega is fine. Etc etc. But not balancing them will show kabam (net marbles) hand pretty hard. And would be a huge dissapointment
    Prowler doesn’t need a damage increase. He hits hard enough now
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Prowler tune-up? Are you ok?

Look at me guys, I've beat the most Vanilla fight that exist in game 😃

Now try to do it against "actual" mutant defenders like Bishop, havok, onslaught, Iceman, Kitty, apoc and any mutant who probs you in ass for applying fire/energy damage.

That's why he needs plasma prefight or something.
    As if you face most of those champs on a regular basis 🙄

Go watch bittersteel if you think he sucks
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,023 ★★★★★
    edited June 30
    Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Now try to do it against "actual" mutant defenders like Bishop, havok, onslaught, Iceman, Kitty, apoc and any mutant who probs you in ass for applying fire/energy damage.

Those mentioned are staple mutant defenders in BG, what are you even talking about.

I did and bitter literally said how awkward it was to fight havok, bishop and onslaught 🤪
    Thanx to Prowlers fire/energy damage
  • ChikelChikel Member Posts: 2,104 ★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

Prowler is good but ok
    He's good but he needs more damage and his incinerate changed to plasma for mutants
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

They should try using him in BGs. Even against Domino, the fight he is made for, he still takes way too much time.
    Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

You can also watch MSD and conclude that no champion sucks
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Member Posts: 285 ★★★
    Took me 150 hits to take down Bucky with my unduped 7* Sable. Maybe I could've done it quicker but not much. It's was a sludge.
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 664 ★★★
    edited June 30
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

He still smokes kitty and bishop with his ruptures and special attacks..and the falter gives him good openings for that,..as for the others idk yet.
    That as well as the fact that he seems to be a very decent crossover champ when attacking different classes.
    I know you’re unhappy with your 7 star version,.,I’m not.
    Took mine to R3 and so far i’m happy with what i see.
    I wouldn’t be putting him in the same group as Sable (that’s for sure) lol
    PT_99 said:

Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Those mentioned are staple mutant defenders in BG, what are you even talking about.

I did and bitter literally said how awkward it was to fight havok, bishop and onslaught 🤪
    Unless you’re fighting in gold, Apoc, Kitty, and Havok aren’t staple defenders. I already said I agreed with the change to the incinerate, but it’s not like he’s completely neutered against the class
    Chikel said:

Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Nice strawman
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 664 ★★★
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Yeah probably a vanilla fight,..and TB event quest is probably a bit vanilla as well.
    But he was clearing lanes for me in that with much the same damage output against an array of classes,..un-boosted of course.
    So i mean not terrible, he isn’t game breaking but definitely solid.
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 431 ★★★
    Every champ released this year needs a damage tune up
    ESPECIALLY NEGASONIC and Sable
    Joker1976 said:

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

He still smokes kitty and bishop with his ruptures and special attacks..and the falter gives him good openings for that,..as for the others idk yet.
    That as well as the fact that he seems to be a very decent crossover champ when attacking different classes.
    I know you’re unhappy with your 7 star version,.,I’m not.
    Took mine to R3 and so far i’m happy with what i see.
    I wouldn’t be putting him in the same group as Sable (that’s for sure) lol
    I have him at r5 max sig ascended and love him.

He's not on the same level as Sable yes but he does need a damage boost. He certainly struggles in BGs, even against his ideal matchup
    Emilia90 said:

Chikel said:

Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Nice strawman
    It's not a strawman. A sufficiently skilled player can make any champion look good. Saying someone is doing so isn't an objective defense
    Chikel said:

Emilia90 said:

Chikel said:

Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Nice strawman
    It's not a strawman. A sufficiently skilled player can make any champion look good. Saying someone is doing so isn't an objective defense
    Prowler’s times aren’t just a marker of skill, he also does generally finish matches in a decent time. Every champ needs skill to play and I’m not here arguing that Sable is a good champ cause MsD can use her well or something. He can do domino just as fast as Shuri if you play right and Bitter showcased a large variety of matchups in his video. Idk what you want from him, he’s a solid damage dealer against a lot of champs and while sure, a damage tune up would be nice, he doesn’t really need it as much as most other champs this year. He has his place in the meta
    Also want to point out that Prowler can still nuke bishop incredibly fast, as shown in bitter’s vid and in other vids on YouTube. You can get him down without even applying incinerate. While it would be nice if it was changed to a plasma or rupture, he does most META mutant threats other than onslaught without much issue (he can still nuke onslaught just with some damage taken). I don’t want to hear about how he can’t take Apoc, Kitty, and Havok when no one places them
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,023 ★★★★★
    edited July 1
    Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Unless you’re fighting in gold, Apoc, Kitty, and Havok aren’t staple defenders. I already said I agreed with the change to the incinerate, but it’s not like he’s completely neutered against the class
    Bro literally said 7* Havok and r5 Ascended Apoc aren't staple defenders, if enemy drafts them as last picks and you don't have counter to Havok or can't dex Apoc specials then you're lost just from his long animations and block damage.

"I'm only 1 win away from entering Vib, since you care about ranks and not actual problems."