**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

A Confession of Mine.

TerraTerra Posts: 8,128 ★★★★★
I have played the game for many years. Close to almost a decade at this point. So have I developed my own kind of approach and enjoyment towards playing this game.

And there's a barrier still left for me that is very likely I'll never be able to overcome.
I'm currently a late game Paragon. Several r5 6*s.
And there-in lies the crutch itself.
I'm more willing and wanting to r5 a 6* than a 7* r2+.
Is this a wrong mentality of me?
It's holding me back from getting any further in the game primarily for the title.

Comments

• Options
    RaselRanaRaselRana Posts: 13
    No. I also upgrading my 6* champions to rank5 instead of ranking up my 7*s.
  • Options
    Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Posts: 602 ★★★
    6 Star Rank 5 and ascended are comparable to 7 Star Rank 3 according to the game team. But you definitely want to start working on at least 2 7 Stars to begin prepping for valiant. It’s only 2.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,353 ★★★★★
    U should work on 7r2s that u think u would 7 r3 and the r5s after valiant as u get more t6cc then to rank anything u want
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,650 ★★★★★
    @Terra I could've been Valiant early on but I don't love content like the Necropolis and didn't want to explore it even though I had the units. I still haven't explored it and won't any time soon since I burned 36k units (I had 38k, didn't spend) on the current deals but I've been Valiant for some time now and it's worth doing. Don't stop ranking 6*s if that's how you want to play it. I'll still rank some under the right circumstances. But you should start transitioning to 7*s when it makes sense.