Mr sinister unit offers vanish

rikhard28rikhard28 Member Posts: 22
The Mr sinister 4th july offers don’t show on my account on the game I sent ticket allready but after 7 hours no repply, I want buy stuff with my units can please read my ticket and reply back kabam this issue needed to be sorted out quick 7h no reply not good or I
Need post on twitter to be fix faster let me know I need buy the unit offered when the event runs ……..

Comments

• pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,945 Guardian
    did you get one offer and stop?
  • rikhard28rikhard28 Member Posts: 22
    Yes but the event runs for x days unit offer should be up unitl the end of the event otherwise it’s nonsense
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,945 Guardian
    rikhard28 said:

Yes but the event runs for x days unit offer should be up unitl the end of the event otherwise it’s nonsense

no, if you buy one offer, it starts a 2day timer unfortunately. Please reach out to support and they may be able to reactivate it for you.
    Yhe done that just after 7 hours still no reply thanks for they reduce the staff now they are struggle to responde the queues…….
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,240 Guardian
    rikhard28 said:

See a multitude of other existing posts about this.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,283 ★★★★★
    Meh saved me from spending units I am buying on some deals.
    Bad marketing strategy considering its the beginning of the month and some people were waiting to get paid to spend.

rikhard28 said:

I dindt can you send link for me there is any solution yet posted?! Thank you in advance
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,205 ★★★★★
    rikhard28 said:

rikhard28 said:

I dindt can you send link for me there is any solution yet posted?! Thank you in advance
    The solution is to travel back in time and buy the unit offers in the alloted time period
    ahmynuts said:

rikhard28 said:

rikhard28 said:

The solution is to travel back in time and buy the unit offers in the alloted time period
    Same solution for you I travel back in time and you don’t post this lool 😂👍🏻
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,205 ★★★★★
    rikhard28 said:

ahmynuts said:

rikhard28 said:

rikhard28 said:

I post my comment in every universe
    ahmynuts said:

rikhard28 said:

ahmynuts said:

rikhard28 said:

rikhard28 said:

I post my comment in every universe
    Same here I go back to every possible universe and reserve your post 👍🏻😂😂😂
  • Ladiesman_217Ladiesman_217 Member Posts: 1
    Kabam need to learn how to keep us informed! They never once said the unit offer was timed.
  • RecciesReccies Member Posts: 6
    Same here where can I submit a ticket just spent 30$ and the unit deals are gone